100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she has tried to kill herself for 6 years unsuccessfully with suicide notes. Paper cuts burned too bad so that was a fail. How about helping her accomplish a life goal and just strapping her down on the table and giving her the needle now?

I am not worried about suicide letters..
To me it only reinforces to the jury that she'd be ok with the DP..

She's giddy again. She's confident after the fake suicide letters and doctored journal pages.

Why is the judge allowing this nonsense ? To which question from the jury does this remotely apply ?

Yeah. REALLY.

What on god's green earth does ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE JUROR'S QUESTIONS AND HOW IS THIS PART OF THE "JUROR QUESTION" PORTION OF THE TRIAL?????

Okay, sorry. I yelled. Not at you.

Maybe this evening the TH's on HLN can address this relevant perplexing issue instead of speculating on how helpful today was for JA's case :)waitasec: ummm. no). I'm really losing all respect for the judge for allowing Nurmi to re-try the case. Ridiculous.

How many want to wager that if the sentence was left to the judge, she would get LWOP or a lessor charge? I am not liking this judge allowing Nurmi to ask leading questions, introduce new evidence and direct Jodi for THIRD time. Judge looks weak.

Is it just me, or do these "new" journal entries look a little different? Handwriting neater (as if written for an audience), much better spelling, nothing crossed out? I'm not saying she didn't write them, it's definitely her handwriting. But I'm definitely not convinced she didn't write them recently.

Which ends the question of why JM didn't object to their admission. Utterly ridiculous.

Putting the CART before the horse and so on....and so on and the journal which is not worth the paper it is written on..YAWNING BIG TIME ...

JA I never met Steve, we just spoke online, we didn't go on any dates

THEN WHY THE HELL ARE WE DISCUSSING HIM NURMI!

New jury question: "When you feel your attorney will get to the point?"

admitting new evidence now?! how come the journal entries were not presented on direct?

this seems like an attempt to hijack the jurors question/answer time to impose another redirect. for realz.

Did she meet Steve Carrel every week when he was on "The Office", but never in person?

so she did know the law of chastity "led into temptation

Is this 'physical incident #5 or did we hear about it already? :banghead:

Its hard to keep up because she just keeps making them up as she goes along.

The jury's head has to be spinning like a top.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members