100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty much the never ending story. UGH. I don't even hear them anymore I hear lie lie lie....blah blah blah. Just STFU already please.

Thank you Juan.....way beyond the ope........shheeeeesh.......she is still talkin herself right to death row.....with these dreaded numbers

this whole afternoon reduex of the direct and redirect is really pizzing me off.

i dont wish illness on anybody, but I wish Nurmi came down with Laryngitis for the rest of this trial

Jury deliberations:

unknown juror #1 : Ok, who asked the "*advertiser censored*" question?

unknown juror #2: It was me

Unknown juror #1: Looks like we have a foreperson

All hands go up in unison

unknown juror #2 (now foreperson) : Is this bish full of sheet or whaat????

All groan 'contemporaneously'

foreperson: Do we have a conviction or what? I mean, is there really any need to vote on this?

A resounding "no!"

foreperson: ok, we're done here. Call the judge.

So Jodi knew what men to scam for marriage? Hurry here I am and you're getting past that age..

OK - smoke break, tinkle break, inserting bamboo chutes under my nails break, pulling out my eyelashes one by one break, going to the dentist begging for a root canal with no anesthesia break, and all around JODI AND NURMI SHOW break.....

Oooh, yes-- relief!! Take me with you!!

I thought he was supposed to question her about the juror questions?! This is ridiculous.

Is Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrmi interviewing her for a future date for himself? Lil bit of jodi schmodi on the side?

stfu.jpg

How many men were you willing to explore an interest in at the same time?

I wonder if Nurmi actually knows what he's doing. It's like he doesn't know what to do so he wanders around and makes a bigger mess. He's not responsive to the jury at all!

So Travis drove to Yreka and tore pages out even though he never went up there?

I thought she moved to Yreka in April 2008...(?) The entry Kmouse posted was dated November 2007 - she was still in Mesa, no?

I wish the woman she lived with in Mesa (Rachael?) could say how many times Travis came to JA's house/rented room. I'm guessing not many - if at all.

Deep breaths everybody.
Nurmi has his reasons for doing it this way. None of us like it, but this is how he makes his living, and if his conscience is ok with it, then we should respect it.
That being said, it is going to feel SO good to hear GUILTY soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo