100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond the scope of my last nerve.

They're trying to portray her promiscuousness as a religious duty. And her stalking Travis as being his best friend.

We're in 2008 now. Cool. Now, she didn't have a boyfriend in 2008. Got that guys? And TA was her ex. Make sure we all know that vital info!

So did her are Steve Carroll just exchange emails or did they text too?? She said they just emailed but wasn't that deceitful "accidental" message she sent to TA but pretended it was for Steve Carroll via text? Correct or no? TIA!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Stop loss? Are you kidding me? Stop loss?

She really is peppering her language with these terms she's heard, but doesn't understand them fully. And hey JA, if he wasn't your boyfriend then WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!

You know, I've given Nurmi a fair bit of leeway (well perhaps not leeway, but..understanding) because I want this to be a fair trial, don't want a mistrial or anything like that & I'm sure the Judge feels the same, but this is INSANITY! I'm nowhere NEAR being a lawyer & I can tell right off the bat when he's leading and this constant telling & retelling of stories, changing testimony, NEVER ENDING repeating questions is just ridiculous. Nurmi nor Wilmott must be completely BLIND if they've not noticed they've lost the jury. :furious:

Is there such a thing as filibustering at a trial? Because I believe I'm seeing it. LIVE. In person. And I don't even CARE what she's saying anymore.

Is this supposed to be re-re-direct?!? Or just to follow up on the jury questions?

Jodi has nothing better to do with her days than to record all her conversations and set people up 'to prove' how terrific and sensible and moral and perfect (and well read) :waitasec:Jodi is (and everyone else is a Loser). She is really a piece of work.

Jodi just said her relationship with Travis was "complicated" . . . just like with her mother!

COME ON! I am seriously sick and tired of hearing about the sex! PULEASE!!!

Roll_eyes.gif

I hope the janitor uses gloves and a mask while cleaning up her cups, tissues...everything.

You have said exactly what I have been trying to write! I am so angry that this evil evil person is allowed to keep doing this!

i can't help but feel this farce would not be happening if the roles were reversed and a man did this to a woman...:furious: get on with it

i swear, if i was on this jury, i'd send a note to the judge and tell her we've heard all this carp before. nothing new here that i can see. i'd be furious that my time was being wasted this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966