100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are on the 1st question where the juror lost his sound...can youimagine how long this is going to take:banghead::banghead::banghead::furious::furious::furious:

Jodi Arias getting all weepy/emotional about the thought of taking her own life when she can barely squeeze out a single tear for Travis Alexander whose life she did take and in the most vile, savage, heartless way imaginable is beyond evil.

:lol: She would transfer her "all access pass" to someone else.

Okay I'm gonna say it. The judge needs to grow a pair. This is absurd. He is repeating his direct and re-direct. Seriously lady, wake up, smell the Starbucks and pretend like you're engaged in the process, bang your gavel and stop this unnecessary bull$hit by the defense. I cannot believe he is doing this and she is permitting it. I really can't.

I agree 100%... and I also wonder if the Jury knew they were opening this can or worms when they submitted juror questions. The juror question and answer portion should have stood alone and then go on to the rest of Defense witnesses without this garbage in-garbage out repeat. I bet they didn't know this REPEAT was going to happen with Nurmi and Jodi going on for days and days again. :banghead:

Although it's a good thing IF you consider knowing Juan Martinez gets his shot at her again too. :yesss:

The court reporter looks like maybe he took some caffeine pills to try to stay awake through this.

Transfer of all access pass .. oh really, like whatever .. loyal read: obsessed .. I pity the women in jail she becomes loyal to.

Oh mercy! Her All Access Pass is transferable!

Did she just say she gave out "all access passes" ???.?.??

Anything stunning? Nurmi put me to sleep right after they started back up after lunch.

she'd transfer that all access pass to the next mark... heh. Good one, JA.

She's transferring her all-access pass to the next sucker with a death-wish...

I'm convinced Nurmi is a sociopath as well. It's the only explanation.

Omigod ... I am laughing hysterically right now ... I can't even control myself and tears are rolling down my face .... that just cracked me up.

And .... I think you're right. That is just soooooo funny!!!

She seems pretty clear on LDS dating policy as far as date in public places where you won't be tempted to misbehave but was soo foggy on if oral sex was ok?

Travis said it was okay underwater! Travis is the only activity that you'all know about, wink! I would have broken my chastity vow with another guy, transferred my all access pass right on to him.
Yuck. I hope the jury is as sick of this as we are.

nommer_zpsca0bc131.gif

lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members