100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg! they are now going to say Travis was mad and jealous she was going to Utah..OMG this is ridiculous...this is all coming out now after the questions.

Per Beth K. Note in jury basket!!!!

watching Nurmi's facial expressions is quite funny - he goes through an entire repertoire with his mouth before forming a word!

All access pass? She is talking about transferring her love from one guy to another right? We're not talking about an all day pass to Big Splash Amusement Park right?

She is the weirdest person Ive ever seen when talking about relationships.:banghead:

imo

I just don't think the Jury cares about this stuff.

Deep breaths everybody.
Nurmi has his reasons for doing it this way. None of us like it, but this is how he makes his living, and if his conscience is ok with it, then we should respect it.
That being said, it is going to feel SO good to hear GUILTY soon.

What conscience?

Didn't she just state yesterday that she did NOT tell TA that she was going to Utah to meet up with Ryan Burns, nor did she tell Ryan Burns that she was stopping in Mesa to meet up with her ex-boyfriend.

I seriously am not sure how the jury is tolerating this. My facial expressions and body language would be OUT OF CONTROL at this point I'd be so impatient.

I wonder if Nurmi actually knows what he's doing. It's like he doesn't know what to do so he wanders around and makes a bigger mess. He's not responsive to the jury at all!

Is he related to Jose Baez? :what:

:tmi: lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal :weaklink:

Calling Jodi's Mom. Please do the spoon thing. :bigstick:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Was that even a question? Sounded like a Nurmi statement as the trend.

Me too. I think we need an intervention ... my hubby tried awhile ago, but had to go back to work .... I'm pathetic and I know it.

I can't believe how self -righteous she is ... she has these "high" standards, but ... oh well ... it was okay to slaughter Travis ... he asked for it afterall. I am going puke. Somebody help me ... I'm a mess ... anybody?

Notice how proper speaking JA is always saying sorry when she goofs in the court room, but have we ever heard her say she was sorry about killing Travis?:furious:

Travis said it was okay underwater! Travis is the only activity that you'all know about, wink! I would have broken my chastity vow with another guy, transferred my all access pass right on to him.
Yuck. I hope the jury is as sick of this as we are.

Time for that juror to repeat the *advertiser censored* question.

zutou.gif

This definitely depicts how I'm feeling right about now.... it would be hilarious if somebody on the jury was doing this.

thats a joke

Nurmi wants to focus in on something.

JA: " ... an all access pass .. " - regarding sexual access to her body

Is that like a Disneyland "E" ticket in the old days?

Oh Jodi, Jodi, Jodi ... you should have shut your trap after the murder and kept it closed! This is disastrous!

Oh, let me get this straight- Travis is jealous, but Jodi was not... rriiiggghhht!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tootsieroll215