Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
head-bang-o.gif

Hahahaha! We are so gonna have to meet for a drink soon!

I don't understand why the suicide notes (new evidence) are allowed now? Is it because the juror question opened the door?

Yeah why? I want a post mark envelope cuz we are dealing with a LIAR & manipulater... OH and MURDERER in case anyone got lost wading in the KY & strawberry fraps!!

What makes it worse, and also longer than it needs to be, is that every time JA answers a question, Nurmi repeats the entire answer again......."so, what you just said is..........." and it's like hearing her answer twice, thereby making this last twice as long!

If taking gas cans on road trips was so commonplace, why did DB sound so shell shocked when JM asked him if JA called him multiple times asking to borrow gas cans in May, 2008???

This is why I'm convinced they will give her the needle can she request for nurmi to go with her!

:waitasec: So where was her trip gonna be to when she was arrested? Didn't she tell the jurors via their questions the cans were in the car for that trip to kill herself? Was that a desert trip?

Having my eyebrows threaded continuously for an hour wouldn't hurt half as bad as listening to these two.

I think when its was JM's turn to ask more questions if he said "No follow up questions your honor" the jury would probably stand up cheering.

Does the jury get to ask her more questions after this? If they do, do the lawyers get to ask more questions again after the jury questions? If that's the case maybe Nurmi is trying to keep them from asking anymore questions.

She is reading from a journal entry date 11/5/07, but I thought that the "little boy picture" incident did not happen until 1/21/08?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member