100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been watching.

Are these "self serving" suicide letters after she murdered Travis/after her arrest?

My prediction---next person under the bus----Travis Dad

What are the letters they're fussing over?

I don't know. Seems this thread has taken on a little more silliness and a little less information today. So many posts to go through to find, no information.

I'm still trying to figure out why there's no court on Mon or Tues.

*sigh*

Just when you think you can't possible be more disgusted by this vile excuse for a human, you realize you can be. There are no limits to the depth of her evil.

Last week that soulless, diabolocal <mod snip> sold a painting on Ebay of Travis' GRANDFATHER!! There is no end to the torment that she is willing to put his family through! It is beyond vengeful and vindictive, it is depraved! I wish they could get some kind of court order to make her STOP!!

Forget the DP hand her over to Travis's sister. I will sell my house to watch

I noticed that when she references the whole TA got down in a "linebacker" position that it was in the same time frame that when she dropped the camera in her words "like a football when it's dropped". Seems there was a whole lotta football going on during JA's account of the so-called TA attack and killing. She likes to speak/lie in themes. I think that like pneumonic devices it's a sort of way for JA to try and keep all of her lies straight and for her to remember certain key lies/phrases to tell the jury.

Good point, eLeL.

It seems like most of her testi-baloney comes straight out of TV and movies. Because she is making it all up, so can't draw from reality.

Just got home! Haven't seen any afternoon stuff. Hopefully I haven't missed anything good!

JA's not even pretending to watch the jury enter... she just stares ahead

What's the big deal about her writing these letters post-murder? An indication of her guilt and fear if anything

It looks like we all went completely rageful crazy if anyone were to go back to the pages before this one. It's a hoot to see what people said and the pics posted. We're all losing our minds.

WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?!!
g600616996.gif

Id almost bet a million dollars that when the incident of Travis choking her out.. they were just horsing around..... Travis seems like the type of guy who would goof around like that.

and when Travis yelled at her and apologised..im sure her headgames with him frustrated him to no end and he lost his cool then felt bad about it.

Oh for crying out loud. Gun was suppose to be kept secret. Who the Hello is going to believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487