100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Nurmi is still up... has he just been going through each question one by one? Or is he doing an entirely new direct LOL.

I don't know. Seems this thread has taken on a little more silliness and a little less information today. So many posts to go through to find, no information.

I'm still trying to figure out why there's no court on Mon or Tues.

*sigh*

We are suffering from PTSDalaJA. Sorry. Not much information from today. Nurmi is back up for his 5th cross.

No court Mon or Tues. we don't know why. Maybe Katie will know.

And, if you can, the shot where Travis' brother was sitting with his chin in his hand. He spoke for all of us. I need to learn how to do that.

I just happened to pause my DVR right at that very spot just before I read your post. Here ya go:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362695628.526766.jpg

So he had to keep a loaded gun in his house a secret...

LOL, Jodi knew all his secrets didn't she?

Now the gun was supposed to have been a secret--The bull sh-t just never stops coming out her mouth

Oh carp........her "professional " photography..."my arse

Travis' gun was to be kept secret too?

Are they friggin kidding us? Do they REALLY think anyone is believing this deplorable nonsense called, testimony?

OMG.

Jodi deserves Nurmi. Keep it up.

If she wants to prove the gun story send her people to where she threw it so she could prove was not the gun stolen from grandparents

She's budding again, this time as a photographer. Is she a budding murderer, too?

He lived in gun-friendly Arizona and he went shooting with gun-enthusiast friends. There simply is no reason for his gun ownership to have been a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487