100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jose Baez will be on HLN tomorrow to speak about the Arias trial. My week will be complete.

Shouldn't there be some proof of what she is saying about TA masturbating to picture. It to me is only heresay without proof. It seems every question is based on this. With no proof how can they keep going on and on about it. It is just her saying it. I am confused. jmo

Oh, so NOW he DIDN'T shave the old fashioned way, she was misled by her perception of the shave cream. Ok. Got it.

Who does Jodi think she's kidding with her WHO ME JEALOUS? routine - Travis was very handsome, smart, generous, funny and the most financially successful man she had ever dated AND he was actively looking for a wife to share his life/bed and raise a family with. IMO Believing she wasn't going to be that woman had to deeply bother her she just can't/won't admit it.

Exactly. And ain't nobody on the jury that'll buy that either. If JA wasn't so demented from her psychopathy she would fess up to at least ONE incident of being jealous, especially in regards to the whole Cancun thing. If she wasn't such a psychopath whose social cues are all out of order/not functioning she could understand that denying having any ounce of jealousy just can't be believed... But yet she so freely & willingly sits there and denies having any emotional feeling that 99% of the rest of the human world would feel (in such a circumstance).

Good tweet. @Sashani: When you stabbed him 29 times and shot him in the head, was that LOVE or UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Love according to #Jodi Arias This is too much

Travis' gun was to be kept secret too?

Are they friggin kidding us? Do they REALLY think anyone is believing this deplorable nonsense called, testimony?

OMG.

Jodi deserves Nurmi. Keep it up.

BBM

The term, with this witness, is testiphoney.

She does look a little stressed about the razor. All of you who posted she used it on Travis, I think you're spot on!

Of course not, Granma is dead.

Sorry - must have missed that in the 16 days of Jodi diatribe. Just didn't know how miraculously a juror asks a question, JA answers about her "sealed" suicide letter, and voila....here it is.

How can she not remember if the gun was in a holster or not? The fog had not begun yet!

She threw the camera in the washer because it had her fingerprints all over it in blood..that is why..dah..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487