100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always a good idea to remind jurors that you did buy another gun, a 9mm.

Thanks Jodi.

She does look a little stressed about the razor. All of you who posted she used it on Travis, I think you're spot on!

She didn't testify before about the old fashioned way being only shaving cream. Every man uses shaving cream. I do think he had an old fashioned razor. I know a lot of men who still use a straight razor to shave. And I think Travis was one.

How in the hell wouldn't you remember if the gun was in the holster or not???????
Now she knows everthing about a gun.
Before she told detective Florez she new nothing about guns.
I really think Numri has elves that read this site and tell him the flaws in her story so they can recant the theory about the gun.

Matt showed her everything about the gun but never taught her or had her fire it....yeahhhhh suuuuuuuuure Hodi

Oh wow! Now she knows how to "point and shoot" a HANDGUN?!? We've put a gun in her hands BEFORE the day of the murder. Gee whiz! If she keeps going, she'll completely CONFESS!

Darryl(or did she say Matt?) taught her how to use gun prior to Travis relationship... Jodi told Flores she had never even held a gun. She's always a liar, nothing out of her mouth is the truth.

Can someone remind me please: what date was she arrested?

i dont see any tears when shes looking at that photo now??

I suspect the jurors have now learned their lesson, realizing that asking questions trying to learn the truth just brings back Nurmi and turns back on the faucet of bullchaff.

When I first saw the gun it wasn't in a holster, when I grabbed it that day I don't remember if it was in a holster. At some point it was in a holster. :waitasec:

JA has alot of holsters. She just doesn't put guns in them. Well...maybe she has. It would not surprise me.

Defense chooses a pic of Travis dead in the shower to use to talk about bath mat.

Budding photographer? LOL
I'm a professional photographer and I have seen no evidence that she knew anything about photography other then how to hit the shutter button.

But her photos were going to be displayed in a gallery next to Ansel Adams'.

The funny - and sad - part is that she keeps embellishing and embellishing with no idea that the jury wants her to shut the he-- up! She thinks she's charming them, they want to silence her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member