100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day of I don't remember the gun being in a holster. The day I found it I don't remember it being in a holster. But I know it was in a holster.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did I hear that correctly?

When I first saw the gun it wasn't in a holster, when I grabbed it that day I don't remember if it was in a holster. At some point it was in a holster. :waitasec:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: HLN just ran a promo that jose baez will be on evening express tomorrow to discuss his views on the jodi arias trial.

HLN - we don't want to see or hear from him. PLEASE.

LOL, Is he trying to say she refolded the clothes in his closet?

C'mon now!

Which is it does she remember cleaning up the closet after the murder or remembering nothing at all!!!!!!! You can't have it both ways!

WTF?!

When I saw the gun, it wasn't in the holster, but I know it was at some point in the holster?

Such gibberish. As painful as it is, I suppose it is all the best for the prosecution that she keeps flappin' those lying lips.

Good lawd, why do we care if/how TA shaved (or how JA perceived the method TA used to shave)? Relevance?

Jodi "discovered" the secret gun. How did she know that it was meant to be kept secret? Did she ask Travis about the gun that she "discovered" and was told that no one should know about it?

Bodyslam, tile head strike and recovery, rolling, running, jumping up in a closet disturbing nothing, gun removed from holster, in fear of her life from a naked, wet man all in 62 seconds. Mmmhmm.

Keep her talking Nurmi. :)

Budding photographer? LOL
I'm a professional photographer and I have seen no evidence that she knew anything about photography other then how to hit the shutter button.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: HLN just ran a promo that jose baez will be on evening express tomorrow to discuss his views on the jodi arias trial.

HLN - we don't want to see or hear from him. PLEASE.

Oh Brother! Thanks for the head's up. I won't go near channel 34 tomorrow!!!

point and shoot eh,just what you did.

she does clearly know how to shoot a gun

i think the judge told nurmi to hurry up it a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads