100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so vague and evasive when asked to locate objects at the scene of the crime!

How in the hell wouldn't you remember if the gun was in the holster or not???????
Now she knows everthing about a gun.
Before she told detective Florez she new nothing about guns.
I really think Numri has elves that read this site and tell him the flaws in her story so they can recant the theory about the gun.

The jury most know she is wavering back and forth between her stories.

She was paid to clean his bathroom, but she can't recall if there were two mats or one.

Darryl Brewer had a gun and they took it with them when camping every summer in Big Sur where he showed her the basics. The jurors are going to remember that along with her statement about when she bought her own 9mm.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: HLN just ran a promo that jose baez will be on evening express tomorrow to discuss his views on the jodi arias trial.

HLN - we don't want to see or hear from him. PLEASE.

That should be priceless. The pot calling the kettle black, and criticizing the kettle for letting his client get on the stand.

Is it my imagination or does she seem to be getting tired of answering her attorney's questions? I keep seeing her take big breaths like "harumph"

Future Blackmail.

Yep, in this instance JA chose to go for the blackmail method out of all of her bag of tricks and manipulation tactics/methods that JA constantly applied to/used against TA.

Darryl taught her how to use gun prior to Travis relationship... Jodi told Flores she had never even held a gun. She's always a liar, nothing out of her mouth is the truth.

That was pre telling the truth and nothing but the truth, Jodi doesn't lie anymore, she said so

ok I always confuse what days I put knives in dishwashers.... this is ridiculous.

Jodi is telling the Jury that she was no longer so much in love with Travis and she could care less who he took to Cancun and he had already shown her a picture of the girl that God was telling Travis to marry and it wasn't Jodi but she didn't care because she didn't want to marry him anyways even though she was closing in on 31 [she's past that now] and her prospects for a future husband were growing dimmer by the day.

She needs to stop talking, imo.

Ok, she DEFINITELY had the knife in the car!!!!

Did you hear that denial? Not at anytime, ever, never did I have the knife in the car.

Classic liar's denial. Too many words when a simple 'No' will do.

Now she's seen the gun more than the one time. And the knife just disappeared in the dishwasher, along with all traces of the satin rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member