100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of what makes it difficult to listen to Mr. Nurmi is his constant use of the word "okay" after each answer as a way to control the conversation..that, combined with the pace is just really difficult after the first 6 hours or so.

I wonder how much the inmates are helping her. *thinking out loud*..

There is only one word for this <mod snip>.

MANIACAL.

and I don't see how anyone could argue at this point that the Defense has not been able to present their case. Now with the questions, the judge should be strictly limiting follow up to matters that were the subject of questions but he is going back again and admitting NEW evidence-it's pretty ridiculous. Same on redirect-it should have been much more limited. Even the direct case could have been fairly limited IMO.

I'm guessing because this is a DP case, she's proceeding with extreme caution. At the end of it all, it would be a shame to have a guilty verdict overturned on appeal.

Q: what part of you was shaking?

A: the part that no one in the courtroom could see.

Can we please replay the tapes to see any of this shaking??? Juan must be loving this!

This is getting kind of comical!

KN: Which part of you was shaking.

JA: I couldn't drink a cup of water.

Oh my god, so FOS!

Oh for flukes sake.

is she for real???

She hid the shaking from the jury?????

:doh: She hid her shaking so the state wouldn't see it. It's embarrassing y'all!

just heard her say she didn't know mimi hall was going to cancun with travis until after travis death., said he had told her it was a babysitter. reading between the lines, he told her it was a babysitter and she might have found out from hacking his emails or thru another source it was mimi who was going. and that might have really p--ssed her off because he lied to her that probably escalated her jealousy. poor travis probably didn't dare tell her it was mimi.

poor baby. Her jaw hurt from clenching her teeth so no one saw her shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487