100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot see how much of Nurmi's questions relate to the juror's questions?

Jodi started off after lunch almost crying? when talking about Darryl? She seemed shaken when she first took the stand. More soft-spoken this afternoon and answers are more concise.

What is going on?

I think she was ginning up some faux tears when presented with her supposed suicide letters, which were presented to her first thing.

Budding photographer? LOL
I'm a professional photographer and I have seen no evidence that she knew anything about photography other then how to hit the shutter button.

A pro whose main camera was an Olympus Point and Shoot!
Most of her photos were selfies taken for MySpace.

She thought she was going to die because she stabbed Travis and he fought back a little bit.

"I felt MORTAL fear! The kind that allows me to stab someone 30 times and shoot them in the head with impunity!"

Every time she says "He keeps coming" she is surly talking about when she was stabbing him.
Her lies are making me sick to my stomach.

She sure is happy and rather perky when talking about being attacked.

I'm just listening to her testify and I can hear her sighing when she answers some of these questions for the umpteenth time. I think Nurmi is starting to bore her.:truce:

Once again, she's in mortal fear and afraid that she would die spoken gleefully. Jodi has no heart, no soul, no conscience.

"mortal fear"

I have a mortal fear that the jury will fail to perform their court-ordered duty.

But the past 48 hours have helped to assuage same.

She is so full of it. Now she was shaking during cross examination. LIAR!

We did not see you shake and we have been watching you.

She was killing him and he was trying to get on top of her and grabbing at her...what a brute he was. (sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487