100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone say something about Bert and Ernie?

BertStare2.gif

I didn't think so!

OMG I can't seeeee.......

Saving this page for hubby tonite. He's gonna Luv it!!!

photo.php

Travis used either a disposable razor or one that used razor blades. At least he did in this photo.

On his Myspace, Jodi comments on him using a Mach 3 because a Mach 4 is just a waste of metal!! But today it's a bic that he used. Anybody think a Mach 3 is "old fashioned????":floorlaugh:

Or, she knew it was Travis' new toy and people would expect it to be there. Why else delete the pictures? If she took it she didn't need to do that. Nope, with malice aforethought, she carefully deleted the pictures, removed the memory card, and dropped them in the water - blissfully unaware of the powers of forensic examiners and the durability of digital media.

I agree. I think it was calculated. She thought she had ruined it.:twocents:

My guess is that the camera was rolled up in the sheets and she didn't know she put it there.

But how could she miss this major blunder in not crossing it off her murder spree checklist?! Shouldn't this screw up have stood out in her mind?!

I could not believe it when she stated to the detective that she had a "morbid curiousty" to see the photos. Freudian slip of a sociopath!

I have a question. Since she admitted she had not talked to or seen any professional for "mental" help, does that mean there won't be any psychiatric experts or even the DV lady to testify to EXPLAIN her behavior?

I usually wait until 5:00 to have a glass (or two) of wine, but if Nurmi starts droning on endlessly, I might have to start earlier. Is everyone OK with that? :D

If nothing else she lost the jury on the answer she gave something like "I'm just not a jealous person" or something to that effect. How is that even remotely true when she drove back to the library to get on the computer her boyfriend at the time was using and hit 'back'....and checked Travis' texts.

and she drove a distance to confront the hussy, bianca, and scared the gay guy so bad he warned bianca!

but then, according to her, she and bianca just 'chit chatted' awhile. yeah, i bet. :what:

Well as court is taking a 5 day hiatus, I think I'm going to host a WS get together... can you come and bring the multi-media entertainment? I'll do the catering JVM style (translation: we'll dumpster dive for our food). Nothing but class at the Pawprint residence! :skip:
You mean they won't be in court tomorrow? We might not get to hear JM today???

Something else that baffles me is Jodi admitting she lied to save herself. Her attorneys must cringe when she says that.

Originally Posted by neenee15
I though this was telling:

1:46 p.m ET: Juror question: Why should we believe you now?

“Lying isn’t typically something I just do. I’m not going to say that I never told a lie in my life before this incident. But the lies that I’ve told in this case can be tied directly back to either protecting Travis’ reputation or my involvement in his death in any way. Because I was very ashamed of the death and also because I wanted to edify Travis in a good way. I didn’t want to de-edify him or say hateful things about him especially now that he had passed away. And I also didn’t want that to be construed as motive. For example, if he was violent with me,” said Arias.

Is she really stupid enough to think anyone would buy that BS? Or does she think if she uses enough words it will confuse the jury into thinking she lied for a good reason, to protect Travis's image. I think it has been well demonstrated that her lies were not limited to this situation. Of course she would just say she lied in those instances to help someone else. Isn't she a saint?

Yes!! she didn't even answer the question, she talked in riddles....and another thing quite telling when she said And I also didn’t want that to be construed as motive
She is telling us and the jury although I lied before if I make up this story about abuse, please don't misconstue that as another motive for me to kill him....IMO

I would love to know what the lawyers in the court house are thinking now, well maybe not Nurmi...would need my brain bleached after that.

Ok seriously she said HER paintings in gallery with Monet & Van Gogh? Really???? JA come on if someone told you that it's cuz they were trying to get in your pants & didn't realize how easy it could be done!

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.... Spot on. Who in the heck knows if they were the real deal.... I don't think that someone who has the money to put a real authentic Van Gogh &/or Monet is going to waste their time putting in Jodi Arias' crap no-name work ANYwhere in their gallery, let alone putting it up right beside a real original painting of one of the greats.

Ok please don't ban me or edify or DE-edify me... but I saw some of her stuff on e-bay and its really not that bad.... I'm a graphic artist and to be honest for a split and I mean tiny second I was like HMMMM what a shame she seems to be able to draw... then I was quickly reminded of what she did:furious:

I think edify is good and de-edify is bad, so I'll edify you.

I am also a graphic artist, and agree that if she was not a psychopathic murderer and didn't make her "bad decisions", she could have been a happily married mother with an art career working from home and living up to the Law of Attraction. But religion was not the answer for a person like her.

during one of the jury questions ja says that the closet shelves were not as tall as they seemed in the photo. really! the top shelf was above the top of the door frame. do i believe her or my own eyes. here again ja is saying don't believe your own eyes. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member