Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the down time
Anyone care to speculate how she could be so stupid as to dump the camera in the wash and not retrieve it????!!!

I think she just grabbed an arm load of bloody clothes and threw them in the wash and didnt realize the camera was in the pile. :twocents:

If she pulls a stunt like' a 'fake-shake' when Juan Martinez starts his questioning, I believe we'll HEAR that jury laughing..there's no way they'll be able to keep that in, and neither will the folks in the gallery. It may bring about an "order" admonishment from the judge, but I'm almost sure it will happen...IF she attempts it.
I can't hold a piece of paper steady when I'm not afraid. Just look at the video of Jodi examining documents - like a rock.

Just a few minutes ago. He's hosting on HLN. I have it on until the trial resumes in 15 minutes. Skeptical based on the questions they're asking. They want clarification from Jodi but aren't getting it.

:seeya: Thank You ! Okay, I think I got it now !

:seeya:

The jury is telling JA 'talk to the hand':
2j3s7xh.jpg

I would have liked to have heard JA make up some nonsense reply to the following question: If you can't remember how or why you stabbed someone 27 times and slit his throat and you are capable of slipping into a fog where you can commit heinous acts and cover them up, wouldn't you agree that there is no way for you to stop yourself from committing such an act in the future?

Is that one of her Monet look-a-likes?

Ok seriously she said HER paintings in gallery with Monet & Van Gogh? Really???? JA come on if someone told you that it's cuz they were trying to get in your pants & didn't realize how easy it could be done!

My guess is that the camera was rolled up in the sheets and she didn't know she put it there.

Or, she knew it was Travis' new toy and people would expect it to be there. Why else delete the pictures? If she took it she didn't need to do that. Nope, with malice aforethought, she carefully deleted the pictures, removed the memory card, and dropped them in the water - blissfully unaware of the powers of forensic examiners and the durability of digital media.

I hate to say it, but I really get the impression that she thinks she is successfully pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

If it's any consolation, this means she should be very upset and stunned when the guilty verdict is read.

The narcissism is strong with this one.

Since she's the smartest person in the universe -- ever, bar none -- then when she's convicted it will be because the jury just isn't as smart as she is.

Poor Jodi, she tried her best to patronize and condescend to them, but they were still too dense.

St. Jodi of Arias sees herself as a victim and a martyr.

I'm seeing two needles with her name on them.

tumblr_m8li2yhOum1rdt98to1_500.gif

Ready for Nurmi to continue...

:great::great::great:

**Thanks for the help everyone!**

Exactly, the jury saw her and in no way did she shake in her boots when JM was questioning her..she tried to treat him like he didn't know what he was talking about and that he was just as "stupid" as her sister. The jury saw how she acted on cross and didn't equal to being scared and shaking and going foggy.

This is why JK is sounding ridiculous.

This girl backs down from NO ONE.

Her entire history shows this also!

Better yet, why does he take it to his dialysis appointment??? Guns in hospitals or clinics. Great mix!

Lol on that yeah who! Something serious off with this family! What a stoopid thing for miss thang to say! Don't think her dad appreciated that. You know her dad is a very sick man! Dying I heard! She didn't seem to show empathy for him! Or her mom traveling so far! the time and expense sacrifice! Of her mom and sick dad! She's like distanced from any real human emotion. The only emotion she's knows is hers and her men drama! That she creates. Like her fog .
That's so telling

I think she just grabbed an arm load of bloody clothes and threw them in the wash and didnt realize the camera was in the pile. :twocents:
Jodi knew if the camera was missing everyone would point the finger at her. Still she needed it destroyed, so into the washer it went. Every other item that could point to her went in the car.

woohoo are we hoping to start in 10 minutes???
WOOHOO.gif

In the words of JA, yes & no. I'm not looking forward to hearing KN drone on and on about topics that have been covered 29340589203842 times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams