100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T - Do you know or can you ask Beth if there is an HLN "color of the day" - the THs all seem to have the same color on from day to day. And I saw BK has on torquise today, so you should fit right in :seeya: Sorry if that is a lame question - but I fixate on stuff like that :blushing:

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it "just happens". I see "organic" things like that happen all the time with people who work together and like each other. I also don't think it's a lame question; I fixate on the same stuff.

Hi Lucegirl! :seeya:

Vinnie Politan says that the jury is skeptical.

Whoa ho ho ... Vinnie is one of the few that I have respect for ...

So ... IF Vinnie is saying this ... hmmm ...

Oh Bette, when did he say this ? Is he on HLN now ? Did he give any reasons ?

Thanks !

:seeya:

photo.php

Travis used either a disposable razor or one that used razor blades. At least he did in this photo.

Yeah the straight razor thing has been debated before but the photos always show traditional safety razors. I think what she meant by "old fashioned" was that he used a badger-bristle brush with his shaving cream.

O/T prepped dinner feta spinach stuffed chicken breast, garlic parmesan asparagus & couscous!! Yum.. just had to share.. good week for sale items lol!

Sounds great! I'm gonna clean my house now... and By "clean" I mean drink wine and spray everything with Febreze.

PS will we see a list of questions by the jury that were rejected?

I personally think they are asking the questions for a few reasons. Just like we at home are screaming at our screens when she spews her nonsense and would desperately love to challenge her BS, they actually have to opportunity to do so, even they know, like we do, that nothing truthful will ever flow from her mouth. Also, I think they just like messing with her.

I think it's two-fold. After being forced to have to -for days on end- listen to her spin all of her no-doubt lies and them having to sit there while she so matter-of-factly looks them in the eyes while she spins such nonsensical stories, they could interpret that (and I agree with this) as an insult to their intelligence and they want to call her out on the bull crap. Toy with her so to speak. And the other thing is that I think they've made up their mind that they're convicting her and now they are working on punishment phase. I think all of these questions are to help them decide whether to pick life or death, depending on what she says. I think that they want further clarification and further confirmation on just how cold-blooded and manipulative that she is so that they can better sit with deciding death as her fate down the road.

During the down time
Anyone care to speculate how she could be so stupid as to dump the camera in the wash and not retrieve it????!!!

she started drinking at at least 15 and through the teens had alcohol related black outs.. wow

"I think I have a good memory, and June 4th is an anomaly for me."

Well guess what bi*ch? It was a far more significant "anomaly" for TRAVIS.

she makes me sick

During the down time
Anyone care to speculate how she could be so stupid as to dump the camera in the wash and not retrieve it????!!!

My guess is that the camera was rolled up in the sheets and she didn't know she put it there.

warm and entertaining personal stories that she's happy to share but they really MUST get over asking her about that one day "anomaly" when she apparently killed someone. She just can't remember, she has a fog and so let's just get on with it. She has lots of other good stories and is happy to spend as much time as anyone wants telling them...really, she's OK with it. I think she really believes she can't get convicted if she says she was in a fog and can't remember....

I'm sure that Jodi relished every moment in the spotlight answering the juror's questions. :dramaqueen: Jodi loooovvvvves to talk about Jodi, and she did her utmost to impress them with her words of wisdom, philosophy of life, how great a person she is, on and on ad infinitum. :dramaqueen: No doubt that Jodi thinks that she gave a stellar performance in her one-woman show. :moo:

Whoa ho ho ... Vinnie is one of the few that I have respect for ...

So ... IF Vinnie is saying this ... hmmm ...

Oh Bette, when did he say this ? Is he on HLN now ? Did he give any reasons ?

Thanks !

:seeya:

Just a few minutes ago. He's hosting on HLN. I have it on until the trial resumes in 15 minutes. Skeptical based on the questions they're asking. They want clarification from Jodi but aren't getting it.

I though this was telling:

1:46 p.m ET: Juror question: Why should we believe you now?

“Lying isn’t typically something I just do. I’m not going to say that I never told a lie in my life before this incident. But the lies that I’ve told in this case can be tied directly back to either protecting Travis’ reputation or my involvement in his death in any way. Because I was very ashamed of the death and also because I wanted to edify Travis in a good way. I didn’t want to de-edify him or say hateful things about him especially now that he had passed away. And I also didn’t want that to be construed as motive. For example, if he was violent with me,” said Arias.

Is she really stupid enough to think anyone would buy that BS? Or does she think if she uses enough words it will confuse the jury into thinking she lied for a good reason, to protect Travis's image. I think it has been well demonstrated that her lies were not limited to this situation. Of course she would just say she lied in those instances to help someone else. Isn't she a saint?
saint_zps35fe9681.jpg

I think the Jurors were passing notes "Ok LOL ask her the gun question again.. NO NO i know, ask her the mental condition one? who's was that? That was a good one! Ok and one about fog again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mojojojo