Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the down time
Anyone care to speculate how she could be so stupid as to dump the camera in the wash and not retrieve it????!!!

I thought she had bundled it up by accident with all the towels and sheets she picked up to throw in the washer until I tried it, you can easily feel the weight of the camera especially if you try and throw it into a washing machine - so now I have no idea.

I think the camera was scooped up with the things she meant to launder and it was inadvertent. A result of panicked attempt at cleanup.

I think her saying she had no idea how the camera card ended up in the laundry is one of the few truths we heard come from her mouth during this entire trial.

Thanks...then I got it on tape...had to step away for a moment.

I had to put the DVR on myself!

I got to step away get a drink. I am now reading up thread so far behind( just hit on Steely post ) and can't see anymore!

fog.gif

Jodi's Fog

Is that one of her Monet look-a-likes?

I have been enjoying reading all the comments here! For someone who uses language the way JA does, you would think she would realize saying she was "in a fog" is pretty stupid. In movies, remembering things is made to "look foggy", but in real life it doesn't happen like that, does it? Any time I can't remember, or I snapped and did something that I didn't have mental control over (just reacted), I just don't remember or didn't have control of my reaction, there is no "fog" involved. I think this is another thing the jury would know through experience. Live this jury, and hope their hearts are with the victims. Sure looks that way!

^^^^Exactly.... Mental fog is a conventional medical term, she is pitching all the right notes for the DV expert. However, the condition doesn't seem to fit the patients elaborate edification, hehe.

Sounds great! I'm gonna clean my house now... and By "clean" I mean drink wine and spray everything with Febreze.

PS will we see a list of questions by the jury that were rejected?

I'm guessing no but maybe after trial ends?? Lawyers? Do you know will we know rejected questions??

GIF test... :)

You did that by adding an attachment which is totally fine. If you want it to be full screen, use the little yellow box above the message box (insert image) and paste the URL for the image.

Can't believe her. I mean really.

She shook alright. She smirked she argued she was snooty she was disrespectful and argumentative and on and on but shake???

Is she in the court room???
Is she at the same trial?

JVM is making more sense!

Exactly, the jury saw her and in no way did she shake in her boots when JM was questioning her..she tried to treat him like he didn't know what he was talking about and that he was just as "stupid" as her sister. The jury saw how she acted on cross and didn't equal to being scared and shaking and going foggy.

I think the camera was scooped up with the things she meant to launder and it was inadvertent. A result of panicked attempt at cleanup.

I think her saying she had no idea how the camera card ended up in the laundry is one of the few truths we heard come from her mouth during this entire trial.

I agree. Not long ago I grabbed my blanket I use on the sofa to wash and got the tv remote with it.

I thought she had bundled it up by accident with all the towels and sheets she picked up to throw in the washer until I tried it, you can easily feel the weight of the camera especially if you try and throw it into a washing machine - so now I have no idea.

I have bundled up the remote control with my bedsheets. I know it is not as heavy as a camera.

I think she did it on purpose to ruin it.

let the shaking begin. :floorlaugh:

She talks so fondly about this chihuahua-type shaking yet I have yet to see her demonstrate it on the stand. Every time JM corners her with her lies (which one could argue is the pinnacle of him raising his voice and doing other such acts that JA claims makes her shake like a "chihuahua"), there is no such shaking that goes on; instead, all she does is throw out a red herring of distraction by covering her face with her hands and doing her best Academy awards act with her fake crying. I want to see it (this infamous shaking)!!! lol

I'm sure that Jodi relished every moment in the spotlight answering the juror's questions. :dramaqueen: Jodi loooovvvvves to talk about Jodi, and she did her utmost to impress them with her words of wisdom, philosophy of life, how great a person she is, on and on ad infinitum. :dramaqueen: No doubt that Jodi thinks that she gave a stellar performance in her one-woman show. :moo:

It is also fascinating that JA doesn't realize that the jury is very much "on to her" based on the jury question content. As others have said, the jury is now mocking JA and JA doesn't realize it. In this respect she is truly an "idiot-savant".

JK has no idea how much you'd remember after butchering someone???

Get OUT!

I did a few errands and was headed to Dunkin Donuts but as a giant F you to JA I went to Starbucks instead. They had (hottie) biscottis available but she's ruined them for me. I'd like Juan to start bringing in a giant Starbucks bucket full of coffee for himself every morning just to remind her that she drinks prison toilet water and he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir