100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance she's squirrely enough to think jury questions went well? Any sliver of happiness for her makes me :furious:

I hate to say it, but I really get the impression that she thinks she is successfully pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

If it's any consolation, this means she should be very upset and stunned when the guilty verdict is read.

She said since all Jodi's previous boyfriends are still alive that proves she's not a killer, because 'a killer is a killer' they survived WOW!!! I kid you not.

I think she said that's what the defense will try to prove. I don't think that's JC 's opinion, she believes JA is guilty.

I like JC. She's not nutty like the rest of the HLN crew.

I'm not a JVM fan - but I honestly wondered the same thing myself: WHY Jurors would have 200+ questions after hearing both the Prosecution and Defense sides of the case ---If I was on the Jury; I'd have my mind made up at this point. MOO

IMHO, they want to see how quickly she can tell a lie....

Did she just say the shaking question might be a sympathetic juror? Really? JK.

I know, to me that question was totally mocking JA. She obviously hasn't been shaking like a chihuahua. But I don't want to de-edify her or anything.

Jean C is nuts. She can't possibly believe the stuff she is spouting. I don't care if HLN is scripted or not. You couldn't pay me enough money to say some of the things she is saying. She is ruining her reputation big time and coming off dumber than a doorknob!
Wait until she hits Nancy Grace tonight ... she will say the opposite of what she's stating now. Either she's getting paid to wear two hats or she's the biggest hypocrite in the business.

Jodi practicing her hysterical shaking during the lunch break.

195_hysterical.gif

LOL,. . .This is how she really looked when she went to the bathroom to alledgedly cry when Travis was admiring another womans cleavage, ---eye roll---She probably was banging her head on the toilet door as well.:floorlaugh:

Who was it that said that it was official - that JVM is the biggest pod-hatched dingus? I'm still laughing over that one! Anyway, I think Jean C was hatched from the same pod!

O/T prepped dinner feta spinach stuffed chicken breast, garlic parmesan asparagus & couscous!! Yum.. just had to share.. good week for sale items lol!

I have a magic trick I am going to show Jodi. You guys wanna see it first? I need practice.

Here we go.....

scrubs-dr-cox-stfu_zps309ad9b7.gif

How did I do? Do you guys think she will like it?

:floorlaugh:

Are you available for parties?

Jean C is nuts. She can't possibly believe the stuff she is spouting. I don't care if HLN is scripted or not. You couldn't pay me enough money to say some of the things she is saying. She is ruining her reputation big time and coming off dumber than a doorknob!

Can't believe her. I mean really.

She shook alright. She smirked she argued she was snooty she was disrespectful and argumentative and on and on but shake???

Is she in the court room???
Is she at the same trial?

JVM is making more sense!

Headed to court...see y'all from the courtroom. I'm in all black w/ a turquoise sweaterish thing.

Better yet, why does he take it to his dialysis appointment??? Guns in hospitals or clinics. Great mix!

Our local hospital has a huge sign posted at the entrance that says "No Firearms". The same at the outpatient center where dialysis treatments are done. :waitasec:

And please don't blame this bed head meets th 80s hairstyle I'm sporting on me. Blame it on steely. Stop light post

BBM

0funnyohnoyoudidnt_2.gif

I would not be the least bit surprised if she did not NOW try to plead out to 1st degree with LWOP. She has succeeded in her “goal” in her mind and has killed Travis again beyond the grave and the whole world knows who he is. In her mind anyway. Very EVIL!!!

I disagree, she probably thinks she's winning. She probably thinks she still has the power to hypnotize. JMO

Who you callin' a *advertiser censored*, Steely?? :sumo:

:giggle:

No offense Cinderella, but if the shoe fits. :innocent:

LOL! Love him.

Let's get our skink on!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

I've found that you either get Chris Elliot and think he's hysterical or you don't get him and don't find him funny. There are very few in betweens. JMO

Steely,

That is sooo not funny. I mean seriously. Skanks are serious business. What would the world be without Skanks in it?

:floorlaugh:

BBM

I would have been a very lonely man for the last 30 years. :sigh:

Speaking of that, I have a funny story. When I was talking to my boyfriend about the case (the other day) and the name "Kirk or Kurt Nurmi" came up (when I was telling him about Nurmi and something he said or did), my boyfriend goes "WHO did you say? Burt & Ernie?". LOL. True story.

Edit to add additional note: Maybe JA should have asked Burt & Ernie to defend her in this case. They might have been a little quicker and a little more intelligent than Nurmi. lol

Thinking Bert and Ernie and Jinkasaurus would make a nice pair!

Wait until she hits Nancy Grace tonight ... she will say the opposite of what she's stating now. Either she's getting paid to wear two hats or she's the biggest hypocrite in the business.

I agree with that .. she jumps all over the place! I loved her during the Joran Van Der Sloot coverage and thought she did a really good job of getting behind the scenes and explaining the justice system in Peru, but now this - facts and opinions all over the show.

Would you agree that you came away from the June 4th incident unscathed while Travis had a gunshot, his throat cut and stab wounds?

BOOM! this tells us what that juror is thinking? Self Defense my @S$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mojojojo