100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy moly. If Jinkasaurus actually said that, let there be NO doubt why she got canned like so much tuna. Someone needs to give girlfriend a cat scan. Jeebuz. :what:

Yes, I agree. If she's peeping in windows, writing in her diary about Travis and Mimi going on 2 and a half dates, I think it's safe to say she was jealous. Admitting that it did hurt her would at least make her seem a little more...human.

This nonsense of "oh no i was fine, no angry at all, not jealous, i just went to the house to see where we stood? thats all"

Huh? go to house? broken up? that is so inappropriate. I'm not saying I don't have friends who have done that, I am saying that is a sign you are not letting go...we have phone and email if you want to communicate, you should not be going to an ex house uninvited.

Any chance she's squirrely enough to think jury questions went well? Any sliver of happiness for her makes me :furious:

If it makes you feel any better, it'll be like blowing up a balloon animal, handing it to a child (sliver of happiness) than bursting it with a (literal) needle. Muahahahaha! :furious:

beth looks so pretty today in the earrings and necklace that katie brought for her. i all ways enjoy what beth has to say. moo

I feel a killer migraine coming on...I wonder what happens if a juror gets a migraine from THE ANATHEMA (our big word for the day?)

Do they get to take a break? I'm thinking not...sadly. They will power thru to wrap this nonsense up--not prolong it.

Okay, so I missed out on the *advertiser censored* reference. What happened did jury question her about being a *advertiser censored*?

Dying to know.

they asked if she knew the defination of *advertiser censored*.

No lie, they actually did it!!!! :floorlaugh:

Jean C is nuts. She can't possibly believe the stuff she is spouting. I don't care if HLN is scripted or not. You couldn't pay me enough money to say some of the things she is saying. She is ruining her reputation big time and coming off dumber than a doorknob!

I'm not a JVM fan - but I honestly wondered the same thing myself: WHY Jurors would have 200+ questions after hearing both the Prosecution and Defense sides of the case ---If I was on the Jury; I'd have my mind made up at this point. MOO

Yeah but they do have her life literally in their hands.. guessing double checking making sure what they heard is correct & giving her chance to clarify.. unfortunately she didn't take the chance to save her a$$! Jmo

Alright, I'm all showered up.

I wish it was wine o'clock.

I though this was telling:

1:46 p.m ET: Juror question: Why should we believe you now?

“Lying isn’t typically something I just do. I’m not going to say that I never told a lie in my life before this incident. But the lies that I’ve told in this case can be tied directly back to either protecting Travis’ reputation or my involvement in his death in any way. Because I was very ashamed of the death and also because I wanted to edify Travis in a good way. I didn’t want to de-edify him or say hateful things about him especially now that he had passed away. And I also didn’t want that to be construed as motive. For example, if he was violent with me,” said Arias.

Compare and contrast JA's answers to these 2 questions (paraphrased):

1) You lied so much. Why should we believe you now? JA: over time, it became too much to bear, I had to talk

2) If you had not been arrested, would you have come forward to tell this story? JA: I honestly do not know the answer to this.

Get 'er Juan!

I was thinking the exact same thing - and I believe the questions were only asked a few minutes apart....

I don't believe the second one was actually a jury question.

I think Judge Stevens was actually calling her a *advertiser censored*, and daring her to do something about it.

I think Sherry could take Jodi in a fair fight.

Really...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads