100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis was wrong to masturbate?? I must have missed something.

So far travis was supposedly into women, men, kids, 3-ways, kid skivvies, rape, fairy tales, braids, schoolgirls, bondage, himself (I'm sure I've missed some).

She ought to be charged/penalized just for this.

A drawing of what she wanted her grave to say ROFL

PLEASE.

at ieast she doesn't say edify talking about Darryl, which is good cuz i ran out of pot

She only uses suicide as a manipulation.

Narcissist for sure. Crying when she reads her suicide letters, but not when she talks about killing TA.

I can not wait for Juan Martinez to snap Jodi Arias back into reality. This is absolutely pathetic.

Low self esteem isn't a defense for murder and I get so sick of that being referenced in this trial. Travis was not responsible for her feelings. Many women have been victims of their low self esteem, dating guys they shouldn't, and there are men out there who take advantage of these women. It isn't an excuse for murder.

not to mention, ms. arias has an extremely high opinion of herself. suffering from low self esteem is NOT one of her many problems.

OMG !!!! This is what she was practicing for before the jury came in. She was rehearsing her crying over her suicide letters. It was all PRACTICE!!!

Shes crying more about her suicide letters than she did about her killing Travis...so typical of her.

Is it too much to hope for that there might be an electrical malfunction and the chair she is sitting in might suddenly become engaged with 50 thousand volts?

I..........juuuuuuusssssssst......caaaaaan't...........liiiiiiiiisten.........tooooooooo........Nuuuuuurmi.........to..........daaaaaaaaay.

I think the jurors are going to pick up on how she is crying over her suicide letters but was very unemotional about killing Travis.

Edit: autocorrect grr

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Contemplating suicide before Travis' death does NOT help her case. She was trying to make us feel like because of his death she wanted to die but she's been trying to kill herself for years!

Why the heck is the judge letting these in?!? Because Jodi slipped this in during a juror's question?!? Ridiculous! New evidence NOW?

She draws pics of what she wants her grave to look like!

I bet the jury is rolling their eyes over these suicide letters. They probably wish she had been successful!

Not so fast- everything she did after the murder held a purpose FOR Jodi. These letters were no exception- she is a trickster- her tears aren't an 'oh my god' they have the letters- The tears are because she remembers how sad it was to be getting ready to commit suicide- (for the jurors to think she is sad about suicide) Don't be fooled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo