100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see that Jose Baez will be on Evening Express tomorrow, to answer how he thinks the defense is doing?

When I first saw the gun it wasn't in a holster, when I grabbed it that day I don't remember if it was in a holster. At some point it was in a holster. :waitasec:

Yet in her testimony a couple of days ago she herself said in was in a holster in the closet. And earlier today she said the last she saw the holster was just bedfore she moved.

Objection on the grounds of pure bullcarp!!!!!!!!!!

Pushed to that point = I snapped because Travis didn't take me to Cancun!

she can't say what she's ashamed of. It's inconceivable to her

She didn't want to reach for the water while her hands are shaking.... Why?? That's part of her claims is she shakes, part of her battered woman defense... And she conveniently hides it on the stand just like every other piece of supporting evidence somehow is hidden or gone. She is so ridiculous.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Exactly, one would think she would try to accentuate it!

"What part of you was shaking?" "We'll, it was mostly my toenails, that's why you couldn't see it, but I swear, I was shaking in MORTAL FEAR!"

Thats more like it.
Did not think I was a person that could be pushed to the point of killing someone.

well sista.. you did

ashamed is not a good word.

wow.

no emotions either when she talks about travis.

She's ashamed of NOTHING. She is upset that she got CAUGHT!!

She disgusts me more than I can describe. :furious:

This is comedy gold. Seriously? He attempts to fix the issue of her not really "shaking" when testifying in her snotty, smirky tone, even though she claims she was, by now saying she was "tensing" to hide it, because she was so embarrassed. But today she's not ashamed to talk about how scared she was.

These are like transparent stories your kids tell to get out of trouble. The kind that are so silly, you laugh about them with your spouse later on. Does the defense really think the jury is going to buy this nonsense?

Shaking except when she over-rides her galvanic responses. Hummmmmm? Isn't that another clear sign of psychopathology? That's why it is pointless to give a pychopath a lie detector test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234