100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
June 6, 2008:

Salt Lake City, Utah

Arias makes two gas purchases at Tesoro between 3:57 a.m. and 4:05 a.m. The first one was for $41.18. The second one was 8 minutes later for an additional $36.98.

He got her!

That quantity of gas is too much to fill just the car and 2 5-gallon cans. Do I have that correct?

So I'm guessing her bank statement shows an extra gas purchase in SLC? That she didn't keep a receipt for??

I guess she figured that if they did not have the receipt from her hand they would not find it..

OH please.. this has to be admissible. She is the one that insists on the fog of 2 cans... PLEASE

On a side, Note I have done my monthly budget 3 times because he talks numbers and I write them down! ugh..

PLEASE.. Get her JUAN!

Wow. Nurmi looked like he was about to soil himself. Can't wait to see what Juan has up his sleeve!!!

Why would she have testified she wasn't in SLC? She actually said she was NEVER in SLC.

Somebody!
what does all this mean spell it out for me please...

funny-gif-excited-kid-baby-happy-1.gif

I lived in Salt Lake City and am very familiar with this area....

There is NOTHING and NO reason for anyone to be in that area at 4 AM.

If she was in West Jordan and heading back, she would be going North approximately 10 miles away. She would WOULD NOT be anywhere near North Temple and 17th West.

Caught in a big lie with a ugly cold sore!

But wait...

This cant be a surprise to the defense. Don't they have to disclose all evidence before it's presented in court?

Yes they are. They are exchanged.

In the fog to finally get to save that 50 cents a gallon.

Yep..she didn't think she needed to cover anything up! She wasn't in AZ!

She wanted to save $ before she got back to Calif. paid by credit card even

Ooooh looks like she's staring at TA's family.

I think her lip sore is pulsating.

OMG! The look on their faces!! This is news to them!!

ROFL
Time for ANOTHER defense Motion for Dismissal based on they didn't get this in discovery. But that leaves the jury 5 days to mull it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990