11/1/11 MSM article claims JI with kids during trip & neighbor kid saw Lisa at 6:30pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What did the mother see? Supposedly DB cooked dinner and I find it hard to believe the woman wouldn't have gone inside at all.

People magazine 10/31/11 edition hard copy -
Monday Oct 3rd - "Jeremy Irwin leaves for work. Debbie Bradley cooks dinner for her sons & a neighbor." Pg 48

Page 49 says "Bradley cooked a chicken dinner for herself, the boys, a neighbor & the neighbor's 4 yr old daughter. Though she initially told police she last checked on her daughter around 10:30pm. she says she put Lisa down around 6:40pm- slightly early because the little girl had been fussy that day. Then she and the neighbor talked while the children watched a movie."

Its just strange that a reporter threw in a sentence about the 4 year old and not mentioning talking to the mom at all,imo.

Many wondered who was with the kids while DB went to the store? The reporter says Jeremy. Have anyone seen that confirmed anywhere else?

The neighbor has kept her mouth shut this whole time and I can't see her breaking that silence to tell some local reporter her daughter saw the baby.

This story had to have come from Deb, something like the neighbors little girl went in with me to put Lisa to bed.

People magazine 10/31/11 edition hard copy -
Monday Oct 3rd - "Jeremy Irwin leaves for work. Debbie Bradley cooks dinner for her sons & a neighbor." Pg 48

Page 49 says "Bradley cooked a chicken dinner for herself, the boys, a neighbor & the neighbor's 4 yr old daughter. Though she initially told police she last checked on her daughter around 10:30pm. she says she put Lisa down around 6:40pm- slightly early because the little girl had been fussy that day. Then she and the neighbor talked while the children watched a movie."

Its just strange that a reporter threw in a sentence about the 4 year old and not mentioning talking to the mom at all,imo.

Many wondered who was with the kids while DB went to the store? The reporter says Jeremy. Have anyone seen that confirmed anywhere else?
Just jumping off your post....................
Wasn't there a story saying that someone else watched the kids while DB went to the store?
Im sorry for NO link nut this was probably maybe a week ago or so.
Everything keeps changing and there is NO way to keep it straight.

So it sounds like they're putting pieces together. If the 4 year old was interviewed within a few days of being at the house, and she was at the house infrequently - like, once a week or less - I think she would be an EXCELLENT witness to say on the night you went there, did you see the baby? YES, I did see the baby, or no I don't remember seeing the baby, it's all good.

My kids, when they were 4, could remember visiting a house and if they saw the baby there or not.

Just jumping off your post....................
Wasn't there a story saying that someone else watched the kids while DB went to the store?
Im sorry for NO link nut this was probably maybe a week ago or so.
Everything keeps changing and there is NO way to keep it straight.

BBM above...I have no idea how DB is keeping all her story lines/changes in order. The truth is easy to remember, lies are much more difficult to remember in detail. No wonder she is staying as far away from LE as possible.

So it sounds like they're putting pieces together. If the 4 year old was interviewed within a few days of being at the house, and she was at the house infrequently - like, once a week or less - I think she would be an EXCELLENT witness to say on the night you went there, did you see the baby? YES, I did see the baby, or no I don't remember seeing the baby, it's all good.

My kids, when they were 4, could remember visiting a house and if they saw the baby there or not.

Why in the world would LE even question a 4 year old when her mother was there? Supposedly DB cooked dinner so the neighbor must have gone into the house to eat that dinner. Did she see the baby or not?

It's also very easy to influence a 4 year old.

Really? My experience with 4 year olds is they are alarmingly truthful and accurate.

What's the saying? "When your children imitate you, they rarely get it wrong".

I want to hear if the neighbor saw/heard a live baby. Even if the 4 yo girl saw Baby Lisa in her crib - this doesn't confirm a live vs deceased baby. In regards to dinner - I read that DB cooked dinner, then heard she ordered pizza. There is so much confusion in the press. It's frustrating. I think the press should be asking - if the parents are innocent... Then why are they in hiding and refusing to give local media an interview? If Baby Lisa is going to be found - a local is most likely to crack the case.

Why in the world would LE even question a 4 year old when her mother was there? Supposedly DB cooked dinner so the neighbor must have gone into the house to eat that dinner. Did she see the baby or not?

Because the mother might lie, but the daughter - who is less savvy - won't.

That's why people on this forum are screaming for the Irwin children to be interviewed. Because they tend to tell the truth, if interviewed by those who know how.

Have you not noticed that many on this forum are insisting the children of the Irwins be interviewed, not just the adults? Same exact thing.

Yep, if they all sat down to eat their chicken dinner and Lisa was in her high chair, I can see a 4 year old remembering. She'd probably remember the baby was a messy eater.

Just wondering where 4 year old saw Lisa.....in bed? crawling? with boys? on the floor beside mom's bed?
Did 4 year old remember a bottle and where it was?
Was Lisa crying? asleep?
Did 4 year old touch Lisa?

This article is from an ABC affiliate? Same as GMA? The media source that has an "exclusive" with Deb and Jeremy? Fish wrap....IMO.

If a 4 yr old neighbor can remember such details, just think what the two brothers would tell?? Exactly why they aren't being interviewed! I question that this child quoted 6:30 unless she had been told they were going over there at that time so she knew what time it was.

I would be cautious about statements from four year olds, or at least I would want corroboration. I know all children are very different, but 5 and under is still the age they can get confused about things. They are considered a disaster if you need to make a case about something-if I can find one really vivid example that I remember from a few years back I will post it. Personal Example-I was walking with my nephew who is 4 a few months ago. He had run ahead and a snake crawled out of the creek. I screamed really loudly and he came running. From the angles I could tell he had NOT seen the snake, but when he came up I said "did you see the snake?" and he said yes and then ran home and told everyone he had seen a snake. I don't really think he believes he is lying. Like, I really think he thinks he saw a snake. It was the big excitement for him for awhile because he had never seen a "wild" snake before even though he still hasn't o_O
So, I know that is just an anecdote, but I am always cautious about generalities or statements from children especially when they are under five years old. A lot of cognitive changes are taking place and depending on the child they could be more or less advanced. I am guessing though that Mom was interviewed too and can corroborate. I generally believe that timeline anyway. Like, I think Lisa was still alive and ok at 630-640.

The neighbor has kept her mouth shut this whole time and I can't see her breaking that silence to tell some local reporter her daughter saw the baby.

This story had to have come from Deb, something like the neighbors little girl went in with me to put Lisa to bed.

Hhhmmm, that neighbor has been awful quiet. Estranged husband, not allowed home, wife drinking with DB, man id'd by MT lives in neighborhood. :waitasec: JMO and MOO, actually not an opinion, just a thought.

Whoever wrote that article is irresponsible! Did the 4 year old inform DB's lawyers as to time. 4 year olds can sometimes tell time, but there is no way anyone would get me to believe a 4 year old saw Lisa, noted the time and reported this with accuracy to LE. GEEZ..a village has lost their idiot.

On a side note, fellow WS members are screaming for the boys to be interviewed by professionals, to get an account of what happened that night. These professionals do not interview children in a direct manner, it's indirect, sometimes with art, sometimes with play time etc. Anything else would be unprofessional, like the video released by a fellow poster earlier today. LE is not going to allow this to happen in this case, they want Lisa found and justice served. They have been VERY professional, unlike the defense attorney's. :twocents:

If you have to count on a four year old to figure out when LI was seen last by somebody not related to family-well...

I couldn't comment because I was doin this:banghead:. Thank you jjenny.

My almost 6 year old granddaughter has an amazing memory and is very aware of things around her. Pulling up at a staion she tells me "hey, nana, they have the same wheels you have on the durango", of course I have no idea so I look when I get home and she was right. She can remember things from a year ago or more. She notices what color shirt people have on, kind of shoes or hair. Her and her momma can recall the smallest details, it's amazing. She will be an asset to WS one day, lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back