11/1/11 MSM article claims JI with kids during trip & neighbor kid saw Lisa at 6:30pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Except this article states that JI had dinner with the "family" and then left.

Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cYplsIDN

So DB cooked dinner again for the neighbour and her daughter? Her family had already eaten according to this. :waitasec:

And this article says PN left after the wine run...to go where?

:banghead: I just don't know anymore. Unless someone is spewing more lies in order to confuse the disappearance of Lisa more and more. Or is someone actually telling the truth in this article? Could it be this source is the neighbor who was drinking with DB? I am so confused.

Without an actual credible named source, I don't see how it can assumed to be accurate. Square.One.

I don't know if this has been posted, and I wouldn't consider this the most reliable source, but:

Irwin immediately ran to his bedroom and eventually to check on baby Lisa in her bedroom. Once Lisa’s father found her missing, he ran to the home of B***** (neighbors name redacted by me, just in case) to see if perhaps the neighbor took Lisa home due to his wife’s intoxication.
http://global.christianpost.com/new...e-to-family-offers-new-details-on-case-60158/

That's the first time I've seen it put quite that way.

I don't know if this has been posted, and I wouldn't consider this the most reliable source, but:

Irwin immediately ran to his bedroom and eventually to check on baby Lisa in her bedroom. Once Lisa’s father found her missing, he ran to the home of B***** (neighbors name redacted by me, just in case) to see if perhaps the neighbor took Lisa home due to his wife’s intoxication.http://global.christianpost.com/new...e-to-family-offers-new-details-on-case-60158/

Hmmm, is that the reporter's understanding of what happened because I don't think I've seen a MSM report of any kind that acknowledges that the husband thought DB was intoxicated.

Except this article states that JI had dinner with the "family" and then left.

Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cYplsIDN

So DB cooked dinner again for the neighbour and her daughter? Her family had already eaten according to this. :waitasec:

And this article says PN left after the wine run...to go where?

Yes - about PN and it doesn't say when or if he ever returned. IF he was there - his car was. JI would have seen the car when he pulled up at home. So, JI would have known (or thought) PN was there. Yet, JI runs to the neighbor's house? The whole "PN was there" is completely left out. Did either JI and DB wake him up? Was he in the camper? The basement? Was his car gone - so DB and JI didn't even know he was there? Or, was he gone?

Would be interested to know what else he told LE about that night. He was there, he was sleeping. That's all WE got. But its certainly NOT ALL that LE got. I wanna know when he left and why - or if he even did.

JMO

Irwin immediately ran to his bedroom and eventually to check on baby Lisa in her bedroom. Once Lisa’s father found her missing, he ran to the home of B***** (neighbors name redacted by me, just in case) to see if perhaps the neighbor took Lisa home due to his wife’s intoxication.
http://global.christianpost.com/new...e-to-family-offers-new-details-on-case-60158/

So wait a minute...supposedly Jeremy hadn't called home all night. So that means either when he woke Deb up she was still intoxicated or she told him right then that she had been drinking all night? Huh??

Yes - about PN and it doesn't say when or if he ever returned. IF he was there - his car was. JI would have seen the car when he pulled up at home. So, JI would have known (or thought) PN was there. Yet, JI runs to the neighbor's house? The whole "PN was there" is completely left out. Did either JI and DB wake him up? Was he in the camper? The basement? Was his car gone - so DB and JI didn't even know he was there? Or, was he gone?

Would be interested to know what else he told LE about that night. He was there, he was sleeping. That's all WE got. But its certainly NOT ALL that LE got. I wanna know when he left and why - or if he even did.

JMO

MOO and speculation only -- PN was gone both when JI left for work, and when he returned. It seems logical to me that DB would cook for the family and JI would eat before he left for work, not that she would cook later. I think he knew she went to the store, but didn't know she came back with a box of wine - and some evening plans.

They were struggling with bills, he was working second jobs, and I doubt he'd have been happy to think she was partying and drinking up his paycheck while he was out working trying to pay for diapers and electricity and cell phones.

I think he left that night expecting her to take care of the kids and go to bed. He didn't know brother was going to come back and party with her. IF PN was still there, he parked his car around the corner and slept in the camper, and JI didn't know he was there. He may have done this many many times.

MOO, speculation only.

Really? Neighbor's daughter saw LI? Supposedly the daughter is 4 years old.

In this article http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cYYhOMfe

It states JI ate with his kids...and that Samantha Brando (neighbor) went out for her own alcohol.

It states her daughter was with the boys but not that she saw Lisa.

"Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

About 4:30 p.m., Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, ...neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

About 5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store. Netz soon left. About 30 minutes later, Irwin headed to work at a Starbucks...

Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with Lisa’s half-brothers.

Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley...."

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cZDJVvas

This timeline is even better!

Starting to remind me of Haleigh's brother who they had sleeping all the day Haleigh went missing.

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.
-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZERkgdo

I also posted this latest timeline from family sources in the compare family statements thread..

Three different timelines in one day, UGH!!! Isn't that special.
NBC has one timeline
KMBC another
Kansas City dot com

So, is it now fact that DB saw Lisa @ 7:30am, standing in her crib, and never saw her again? A ten month old awake and standing in the crib would promote the caretaker to pick the child up and take her out of the bed.

What did she do when Lisa was standing in her crib. Once awake, it's going to take some work to get the child to sleep. It was only 7:30pm!!

It is said that this is the last time she saw Lisa. Put to bed at 6:40, checked on at 7:30 when at that time Lisa was standing in her crib. Db says she "put her down" and then left the room and never checked on her again. I THINK this was on the JJ tape. If someone knows the link to this or where this was said, please help. This came from the mothers mouth though, no one elses.

So wait a minute...supposedly Jeremy hadn't called home all night. So that means either when he woke Deb up she was still intoxicated or she told him right then that she had been drinking all night? Huh??

I think that is a reporter's embellishment. I doubt that anyone at christian science monitor has spoken directly with JI or DB and certainly not LE.

I agree.

You know, we have a 6:40 p.m. bedtime, and it just so happens the neighbor is gone at that time. It just so happens that at 7:30 Baby Lisa is standing in her crib....then it just so happens that a call is made on MW's phone at 8:30. Could something have happened to Lisa during that time?

I think this is when she killed her. Lisa probably didnt want to go to sleep which is evident in her standing up in her crib. I think DB took her and shook her or threw her down so hard she broke the kids neck.. JMO but its mine.

2:30 p.m.
-Jeremy Irwin arrives home from work as an electrician, but must return later to work overtime.

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.
-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZT47txd

Why did the neighbor have to check on Baby Lisa if JI was supposedly there with the kids? Did he leave the baby alone while DB was buying booze? What is going on here?

I think we need a thread about who is playing the public here.

JMO

Early on in the case, it was said that a car and a van were searched (there are some pictures of them too somewhere...work van and I think a maroon/red 4-door family car). It's very possible that PN was able to use the car from time to time and/or use it to drive DB around.

So the neighbor went to go get her own alcohol. Do we have this on video as well? And why didn't she just share her own alcohol with her?

Hmm I posted earlier about this and I can't find it now. I was thinking that it's curious that the time DB places Lisa to bed is now 6:40 pm which is the time the neighbor goes to the store to get booze. I think DB changed her timeline to correspond with the time the neighbor leaves. It is never stated here that the neighbor sees Lisa, although I'm noticing a new report that may have the neighbor seeing Lisa earlier. So DB is alone with the neighbor's daughter and the two boys for 20 minutes. The neighbor comes back at 7 pm. Is the neighbor on video somewhere buying said booze? Will this be the next report to come out I wonder?

I thought the 7:30 pm check in of Lisa didn't happen. I thought DB stated she checked in on Lisa a little while later and she was standing in her crib. Is the time now 7:30 pm when this occurred? I'm confused of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back