11/1/11 MSM article claims JI with kids during trip & neighbor kid saw Lisa at 6:30pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK WHY IS BABY LISA IN HER CRIB AT 4:30 NOW (as per the NBC timeline)? Was Lisa so sick that she had to spend her ENTIRE evening in HER CRIB??????

4:30 she's in the crib.
6:40 go back to the crib Lisa, time for bed.
7:30 standing in the crib? go back to sleep Lisa.
No real evidence at all that anyone checked if Lisa was in the crib UNTIL....
4:00 AM REALLY?????? No Lisa in the crib.

Where is LISA? This is INSANE.

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZifHQUf

No wonder LE wants to sit the parents and children down to get this figured out. GEEZ! Unreal! :pullhair:

Babies do not sleep, when ill, for 12 hours straight! :mad:

OK WHY IS BABY LISA IN HER CRIB AT 4:30 NOW (as per the NBC timeline)? Was Lisa so sick that she had to spend her ENTIRE evening in HER CRIB??????

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZifHQUf

I was just searching to see if someone had posted this. I cannot believe all the different stories being floated around.

Baby Lisa <3

Wow. Just...wow.

But uh wait.. This means the time line changed again. I thought JI left for work well before that. I am so confused, this family is a pack of liars and I dont know what to believe anymore except to say at this point in time I would believe a 4 year old over either one of them and I dont for a second believe that Jersey was involved and apparently neither do the police.

Or the reporting is atrocious and can't get their own facts right. I have no faith in the media reporting at all.

So true. Just from experience when a toddler sleeps for an hour or so (according to DB she put her to bed at 6:40 pm) and is found standing in her crib, that is a power nap and that toddler is ready to get up, play, do what toddlers do. If DB had tried to put Lisa back to bed it would have been some kind of ordeal, one the neighbor lady and her daughter would have surely remembered. Of course this is just a theory......

I agree. Especially if the toddler could hear the other kids playing just outside her door. If my son had friends over to play it was nearly impossible to get his little sister to go to sleep in her room. She always wanted to be where the action was. How would mom get Lisa to willingly lay down and go back to sleep when she knew the little 4 yr old neighbor girl was there playing in the next room?

THAT is ridiculous. So the baby is in her crib already at 4:30, and THEN mom puts her to bed at 06:40? Wasn't she already in bed?

This time line is screwy.

If it is correct, JI was still home. So Lisa may have been in crib while they ate dinner, or for a diaper change, or for DB to go to the bathroom before going to the store. This does NOT say she was down for bedtime, and 6:40 is an okay bedtime for a little one.

No wonder LE wants to sit the parents and children down to get this figured out. GEEZ! Unreal! :pullhair:

Babies do not sleep, when ill, for 12 hours straight! :mad:

What about dinner? Mom supposedly cooked diner for the boys and the neighbor and her daughter. Was Lisa left alone to lie in her crib while everyone else had dinner????????????????????????????

ITA - WTH is going on with this timeline? This makes me so angry -- I just want to spit. MOO.

This time line is screwy.

If it is correct, JI was still home. So Lisa may have been in crib while they ate dinner, or for a diaper change, or for DB to go to the bathroom before going to the store. This does NOT say she was down for bedtime, and 6:40 is an okay bedtime for a little one.

Why would she be in the crib while they all ate dinner? Didn't she eat dinner? She was almost a year old. I assume she would need to eat some food for dinner just like the rest of them did. Especially since she had been sick for a couple of days. Why is the only sighting by the neighbor so far one of seeing Lisa lying in the crib?

What about dinner? Mom supposedly cooked diner for the boys and the neighbor and her daughter. Was Lisa left alone to lie in her crib while everyone else had dinner????????????????????????????

She also supposedly had dinner with JI. Which dinner is true? Which news station is to be believed? :waitasec:

If the dinner with the boys and neighbor are true why is it an issue that a baby with a cold was in bed napping during dinner time? I see nothing alarming about a baby sleeping in her crib while everyone else is eating dinner.

She also supposedly had dinner with JI. Which dinner is true? Which news station is to be believed? :waitasec:

If the dinner with the boys and neighbor are true why is it an issue that a baby with a cold was in bed napping during dinner time? I see nothing alarming about a baby sleeping in her crib while everyone else is eating dinner.

If the baby was 'napping' in her crib at 4:30, then it seems odd she would be put to sleep for the night at 6:40. The way the timeline reads, the baby was put to bed at 4:30 because there are no other sightings or mentions of her by the neighbor, who was there throughout the evening. So according to this timeline, Lisa was put to bed at 4:30.

Have you ever been able to put an 11 month old down for the night at 4:30, while 3 other kids played in the next room?

ETA: and what time did she have dinner if she was in her crib by 4:30?She ate dinner and immediately was put to bed in her room?

BBM
This is exactly why I don't believe that the timeline has changed as much as the media has us to believe. I can't see to where any of them are doing their job and checking the facts BEFORE the story is published. No wonder LE wants all raw video.

So the neighbor went to go get her own alcohol. Do we have this on video as well? And why didn't she just share her own alcohol with her?

Ok Debra does NOT share her booze with neighbor....neighbor goes to store to get her own???

But Debra's Wine box was empty???

Wait could one person drink the whole box??

Ok Debra does NOT share her booze with neighbor....neighbor goes to store to get her own???

But Debra's Wine box was empty???

Wait could one person drink the whole box??

They probably had wine and shots--whatever the neighbor brought. Maybe the wine by itself just wasn't doing it for them.

So, who talked with neighbor to find out she saw Lisa at 4:30?

WTH! Why is it now that Lisa is in bed since 4:30? Seriously?

If one of my children fell asleep at that time no matter if they were a baby, toddler or an older child, they'd be up in an hour or two. DB didn't expect Lisa to sleep all night, did she?

Something is terribly wrong with this picture! :furious:

If the baby was 'napping' in her crib at 4:30, then it seems odd she would be put to sleep for the night at 6:40. The way the timeline reads, the baby was put to bed at 4:30 because there are no other sightings or mentions of her by the neighbor, who was there throughout the evening. So according to this timeline, Lisa was put to bed at 4:30.

Have you ever been able to put an 11 month old down for the night at 4:30, while 3 other kids played in the next room?ETA: and what time did she have dinner if she was in her crib by 4:30?She ate dinner and immediately was put to bed in her room?

Maybe she gave Lisa "something" to help her "sleep" and this is where the story begins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:waitasec:

-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa&#8217;s crib and finds her apparently fine.

Just back on, what did I miss here, why did the neighbor go in and check on Lisa? Where was mommy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back