11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't take "vitamins" and i love to do grocery shopping after midnight. i get panic attacks when the stores are too crowded and if i do shopping that late usually i can get in and out real quick. lol of course i don't see MW having the same problem i have.

I detest grocery shopping because of the crowds, but the meat and fish market is usually closed at midnight, or I would shop then as well....if I could stay awake.

Midnight is a lot different than waiting at 2 or 3 in the morning for something to hit your account so you can get started. I can hang with midnight.

I said I distinctly remember HEARING about the reprogramming of the phones and DB herself was the one who said it during a very early interview.

Why are you questioning what I said I heard?

Do you recall any details of this reprogramming of the phones? Specifically when this took place? TIA.

The times are pretty well agreed upon, that DB went in at 10:30pm, that SB and this Shane went over to her porch until 11:30. I believe that Jersey (or someone) had slipped into the house while DB,and SB were drinking and smoking. (until 10:30pm) He was already in there hiding when DB went in to bed. SB saw lights go out at 10:30pm. The intruder may have watched SB and shane until they went inside at 11:30pm. He took Lisa about 11:45 to midnight. Neighbors saw him carrying BL at 12:15am. This new call may have been made at 11:57pm. A lot has been verified as happening from 11:30pm to 12:20pm. The dumpster fire was responded to at 2:40am. No telling when it was first lit. We are getting some facts that are fairly well agreed upon all from 11:30 to 2:30am.

I watched the youtube video that i posted, around the 6-8 min mark they talk and show the back yard and how dark and concealed the yard is. I am wondering if someone broke in the back door while they were out front or as you stated above, slipped in the house then waited until she went to bed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPnQkOFmq6s&feature=youtu.be

I was wondering if we know when Shame came into the picture? Did he tell le he was there that night? Didn't DB say early on she was only with SB in the interviews? I'm wondering why it took so long to hear about him.

I watched the youtube video that i posted, around the 6-8 min mark they talk and show the back yard and how dark and concealed the yard is. I am wondering if someone broke in the back door while they were out front or as you stated above, slipped in the house then waited until she went to bed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPnQkOFmq6s&feature=youtu.be

No way anyone would go in the back door with those big dogs barking like they did IMOO.

What about those window screens being bent towards the inside of the house? I don't think a kidnapper would break into the back door and exit with a baby and 3 cell phones through the front window.

Y'all may be right that LE had the cell phone records in a matter of hours. We don't know one way or the other how they officially got Megan's number, we only know how they were able to get her address. We do know that Megan said LE told her it was off of Debbi's hand, which may have been true or a lie by LE or Megan. I don't know how fast it would take to get the cell records for 3 phones, one of which may have been registered to Debbi's dad. I am not assuming one way or the other. I think they could have gotten it at the house or from the cell providers. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

As it stands, Debbi claims to know nothing about the call placed from one of her phones and Megan claims not to have taken the call from one of Debbi's phones.

I'm not feeling Megan as being involved with Lisa's disappearance, but I could certainly be wrong.

Stay tuned...

I was wondering if we know when Shame came into the picture? Did he tell le he was there that night? Didn't DB say early on she was only with SB in the interviews? I'm wondering why it took so long to hear about him.
Shane had his dna taken weeks ago. The media only just found out about him. LE has known for quite some time, possibly immediately.

She said that Dane admitted to answering the phone to detectives, blew it off, didn't take it seriously, gave a fake name, etc... and that is why they had to contact her via her GPS listing, a few days later. But according to her they tried calling the number earlier. That night or the next morning is what she said. The link is a page or two back. starts with www. nbc

lololol you quoted the link in my post

I'll take a guess, someone who wants to steer LE and the media away from DB?

Or it could be exactly as it seems and there are a lot of connections that need to be explored. One of these "crazy" stories could just as easy lead to her conviction if she is in fact guilty. They don't have to be distractions, they are just pieces of the puzzle. Some will be background pieces, and some will be main pieces... but you don't know until you put it together. </cheesymetaphor>

No way anyone would go in the back door with those big dogs barking like they did IMOO.

What about those window screens being bent towards the inside of the house? I don't think a kidnapper would break into the back door and exit with a baby and 3 cell phones through the front window.

but watch the video... the next door dog is out and not barking. It doesn't bark at familiar faces/things, which Spellman (or newsman in general) apparently is now.

I agree with you that the dogs are the reason that you wouldn't want to use the back door- just thought it randomly interesting.

Via mobile? You are good! :rocker:

Now,have you figured out why MW is so "confused" ? :crazy:

BBM

Because it suits her agenda? People have commented on DB's veracity, MW, IMHO, doesn't seem to be too acquainted with the truth.

I'll take a guess, someone who wants to steer LE and the media away from DB?

That fb is doing nothing but adding to the confusion. I'm wondering if it's done by a family member,some lawyer's office or media.It seems to be more for media and public attention to keep focus on someone and away from someone else,it's dang annoying,modpodge.

I don't think LE would randomly call a number off a slip of paper found in the house of a suspected abducted child. They would ask the parent's what the number is first, especially if they had checked with service providers to find out that the number was not assigned to any particular person. I don't think this happened since DB has denied being able to use phones however I don't think she has denied knowledge of a phone number that was on a piece of paper in her home. I also don't think it was on her hand. Although that would be really intriquing if true.

So I do think they got it from phone records but I just wonder how quickly they were able to get those records. :waitasec:

MW seems to be going back and forth on whether this Dane person had the phone all of the 3rd and 4th but this statement about LE calling on the 4th and speaking with him indicates that he did have it all that day. And she posted on FB with a mobile device in the early morning hours of the 4th. She also made a statement that she got the phone back between 11-11:30pm on the evening of the 3rd. So none of it makes sense.

MOO

^above^ BBM.. And just to add one more confirmed detail to your ^above^ list of details that prove MW was the person in possession of her own phone from 11-11:30pm on is what Jim Spellman tweeted earlier tonight, that he'd confirmed through Nicole(another roomie of MW's) that she witnessed Dane having the phone from about 7pm to around midnight or a little before when the cell phone was given back to Megan..

As I said just another of many details pointing to it being none other than Megan, herself who had her cell phone from about 11:30pm on.. Looking as tho Dane did have the phone for a couple hours earlier in the night(which would include the time of 8:30pm.. One of the "alleged" times of the all important 50 second call from one of the Irwin/Bradley's phones).. But as of the latest reported "alleged" time of the 50 second call being at 11:57pm I agree with what Poppy mentioned upthread that this would mean that Dane DID NOT have the cell phone.. That Megan had her cell phone at the time of the "alleged" call.. The same is true with the other "alleged" time of the call being 2:30/2:38am.. That it would be Megan that had her phone when the call came in that night.. But yet we do have Megan, herself stating in the video I linked to earlier admitting she had back possession of her own cell phone from 11-11:30pm throughout the rest of the night.. Therefor she stated she could confirm/verify THAT THERE WAS NO CALL THAT CAME INTO HER PHONE AT/AROUND 2:30am from one of the Irwin/Bradley's cell phones..

But with it having been made apparent that MW is not being honest about the times and events of that night who in the heck knows if she's being honest about their not being a 2:30am call from one of the cell phones?? I do not know her reasons and/or motives for lying and altering times and actions therefor really can't take her word of "confirming/verifying" that there was NOT a 2:30am call that came into her phone.. For all we know not only could there have in fact been a 2:30am call from one of the cells.. There could also have been the 11:57pm.. And possibly other times that calls were received to her phone from the cell phone in question?? We just don't know and it's so hard to even fathom really having any semblance of an actual or accurate "timeline" at all.. Aarrgghh!! Just more frustration!!!!

The only thing is,MW lived in a house with all those people,never brought a child home,from what we know. I'm sure LE has checked out her story of where she went that night since they've interviewed her four times and since then have turned DB's home upside down looking for evidence.I think if LE felt MW did have Lisa at anytime that home would have been searched the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member