13 July 2010 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RDG Has a speeding ticket in Union County, OR in 1987.
More interesting than that are three cases in Thurston County-WA, the dates are not long after Lindsey disappeared. Doesn't mean anything, just gave me a hmmnn moment.
Shows up with prior address' in Mountain Home, ID * Reno, NV * Sun Valley, NV.
Ex (?) Wife in Reno, NV.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/?fa=home.namesearchTerms

I am finding he (RDG) has lived in

Reno, NV

Mountain Home, ID

Sun Valley, NV

Mccleary, WA

Just curious and being my usual nosy self but I wonder who was assaulted?

Grown man, Woman or child, in that previous assault.

Not trying to get too deep just that was the question that popped into my mind. I'm sure it did all of your minds too :)

can someone point me in the right direction in finding out who RDG is?

can someone point me in the right direction in finding out who RDG is?

Hi Mike. First welcome to Websleuths, even though you signed up a few months ago I see this is your first post!

Glad to have you here!

Second, just to make sure you know this (you probably do!) we can use his initials but we can't name him until the media does...that's why it looks like we are a buncha secret squirrels talking about RDG right now :D

Anyway~ glad to see you posting!

So i just found out that RDG is the bald guy with the shorts and the dog in the first video released by the police. Not sure if this is true or not. Can someone verify? Also heard they took his vehicle as well.

So i just found out that RDG is the bald guy with the shorts and the dog in the first video released by the police. Not sure if this is true or not. Can someone verify? Also heard they took his vehicle as well.

And that is is the nephew of the homeowner. All rumors at this point.

mike, that's the rumors we were hearing on the streets of McCleary, can't confirm for sure but he looks to be the same guy to me.

here is the guy I was referring to

Attachments

• baumguydogsearch1.jpg
    baumguydogsearch1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 92
If he had been named in the media, I would share the pictures I took today for you guys to compare.

But it is my opinion that it's the same guy.

pictures from today:
Corner of 4th and Fir (side of house)
076ds.jpg

Back of house/carport area
103cpe.jpg

Storage unit on Simpson Ave
086pz.jpg

BBM

Do you happen to know make, model and color of that?

Thanks Mike.

Why take all this stuff in as evident if "investigators have not found anything of significance relating to the girl’s disappearance".

I'm thinking theres more to this.

JenniferO, Thank you so much for those pics! :blowkiss:

They're not just taking stuff from that storage unit, they're in their don't-contaminate-the-evidence suits. They must think they're looking for something serious. I'm taking that "have not found anything of significance" with a lot of salt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back