13 July 2010 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why didn't they search where he was living before? Was he homeless???

Why didn't they search where he was living before? Was he homeless???

I know! :banghead:

Is it possible that the "tip" called in on this guy was just related to his lies about his criminal background (coupled with the fact that he was seen on video at the gas station and also lived in the area?)..

Obviously he was in the area if he was at the gas station that night so where the eff was he living at that time???

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/97187144.html

you know, after looking at the above link again of when the cctv video was released on 25 june that someone called in a tip that this man was in the video. Perhaps he lied about being at the gas station, etc???

Interesting that on the link above he is not mentioned at all however, as being someone police want to "talk to"...

I for sure am having a lot of "scratching the head" moments right now

this is also snipped from that link:

Scott said that as of 5 p.m. Tuesday, there were no indications that the items seized were of value to investigators. Investigators might find evidence that will clear the person of interest, Scott said.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/...nd+(The+Olympian+-+South+Sound)#ixzz0tfcAxjeZ

????????whaaat????????? could they find that would "clear" him?

Yeah, I don't get this either. I wonder if the media misquoted him or if Rick Scott just said it wrong.

Yeah, I don't get this either. I wonder if the media misquoted him or if Rick Scott just said it wrong.

Rick Scott seems to be a good and competent law officer, but sometimes it seems like he has on blinders -- that there are certain people who just couldn't be involved...

This certainly falls more into line with the Astro's profile ~ age, the continual mention of a landlord factor, and did I read there were speeding infractions? These are the 3 glaring things that come to mind at least right now.

This certainly falls more into line with the Astro's profile ~ age, the continual mention of a landlord factor, and did I read there were speeding infractions? These are the 3 glaring things that come to mind at least right now.

Wonder if the astros could work up something since we have his birthdate?

I find the mention of him owning a dog unsettling. Remember those missing dog flyers just prior to Lindsey's disappearance. Did we ever track down the origin of those posters? Thanks ~

I find the mention of him owning a dog unsettling. Remember those missing dog flyers just prior to Lindsey's disappearance. Did we ever track down the origin of those posters? Thanks ~

I remember talk of that before - but nothing concrete. Please let today be the day we get some answers!

Scott said the man moved to McCleary a little more than a year ago. He did not live at his current location on Fir Street at the time of Lindsey’s disappearance, Scott added.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html#ixzz0tfWQbzkh

Hi Nurse :blowkiss:

The three cases on WA Court Website that I looked at last night were dated 07/23/2009 and 08/21/2009, all were in Thurston County. So I am going to assume that's where he was living? Elma maybe?

Interesting thing is the voter record. Says he registered to vote in October 2008, last voted November 2009. Fir Street addy as place of residence (GHCO). Hmmnn ...

I found him linked to that address as early as May of 2008. Doesn't mean he lived there though. I know my own children have used my address even when they didn't live here.
Wish we could find out exactly when he started living there on a regular basis.

Back last September, when I volunteered at a search, I drove around town afterward to get a vibe for McCleary. It led me to Fir Street between 4th and 5th. I reported it to KK that night by email as well as pointed out the horse trailer with a mattress in the back of it. I had an awful feeling about the area and that Lindsey had been there, in a room, locked up and staring at the only thing she could which was a poster of something. I know you can't go by gut feeling as evidence but if anyone had taken that seriously, that block of houses could have been investigated 10 months ago. :(

I hope answers are found soon, where ever they turn up.

Hi Nurse :blowkiss:

The three cases on WA Court Website that I looked at last night were dated 07/23/2009 and 08/21/2009, all were in Thurston County. So I am going to assume that's where he was living? Elma maybe?

Interesting thing is the voter record. Says he registered to vote in October 2008, last voted November 2009. Fir Street addy as place of residence (GHCO). Hmmnn ...

Hi Knox ~

Well the statement in the column Nurse posted certainly contradicts this statement, doesn't it ~

"The man is someone investigators spoke to in the days following Baum's disappearance because he lives one block off the route she would have taken home. Without getting into specifics, detectives say the man recently showed up on their radar again."

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

Agree with you Jen - so when exactly did he live there?

Back last September, when I volunteered at a search, I drove around town afterward to get a vibe for McCleary. It led me to Fir Street between 4th and 5th. I reported it to KK that night by email as well as pointed out the horse trailer with a mattress in the back of it. I had an awful feeling about the area and that Lindsey had been there, in a room, locked up and staring at the only thing she could which was a poster of something. I know you can't go by gut feeling as evidence but if anyone had taken that seriously, that block of houses could have been investigated 10 months ago. :(

I hope answers are found soon, where ever they turn up.

That information was passed on to LE.. unfortunately, as you know we couldn't search private property ourselves. There have been many places we've wanted to search and couldn't but we always pass tips off to the LE. Whether they follow up or not, we have no idea. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back