16 July 2013 status conference discussion thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one think, that when the sentencing phase finally gets a date, that CMJA will take a good 5 days to present her own "full of herself" reasons to keep her alive? :facepalm:
Because there are no "if, Ands or Buts" that she WILL be doing whatever sentence she gets in Perryville, they should just move her hinney over there for the duration..........Estrella is just to cushy for the likes of her.
:stormingmad:

I'm thinking that Jodi WANTS to be live-streamed, so I'm totally OK with NOT having it live.

I had a cinnamon roll a little while ago so I wouldn't be distracted with hunger pangs while the hearing is going on. lol

:seeya: I hope you had a strawberry frap . . . oh, and some tootsie pops to go along with it !

:floorlaugh: . . . :seeya:

Waiting for my McDonald's (I know, terrible, don't judge me) and my husband to finish the dishes (oh yeah) before cuddles and a movie (Silver Linings Playbook anyone?) then it's trial twitter time oh yeah!

I made meatballs last night and that is lunch today.. I am making roast beef for dinner and a pound cake for dessert..

It is not terrible.. No one makes a french fry like Mickey D's

Here, here, here! I pray that with God's Grace Travis' family can slowly but surely move on with their lives. It must be so difficult but really waiting for this phase to even start this year seems to be a pipe dream. I send all my love and prayers to Travis' family....

The original tweet from the court said the hearing would be held in 'South Court Tower 5C' - anyone know if that's the same courtroom the trial was held in?

They should not televise this. They are just giving her want she wants, which is attention.

I made meatballs last night and that is lunch today.. I am making roast beef for dinner and a pound cake for dessert..

It is not terrible.. No one makes a french fry like Mickey D's

BBM: I'll say!

MMMMM...pot roast. I am so not in the mood to cook tonight lol.

The original tweet from the court said the hearing would be held in 'South Court Tower 5C' - anyone know if that's the same courtroom the trial was held in?

IIRC, I believe that it is the same tower as the trial court was in so it's probably going to be the same courtroom.

They should not televise this. They are just giving her want she wants, which is attention.

I don't care what she wants. I want what I want... ;)

Really it does not matter. She is convicted and has lost her rights to what she wants or does not want..

IIRC, I believe that it is the same tower as the trial court was in so it's probably going to be the same courtroom.

Are they going before JSS? Because I assume that the Judges all stay in the same courtroom?

But..........I really don't think she likes being shown in her jail duds with SWAT members all around her :twocents: And I can guarentee, she's having a bad hair day, the humidity and those swamp coolers at Estrella are probably really doing a number on her. :floorlaugh:

BBM: I'll say!

MMMMM...pot roast. I am so not in the mood to cook tonight lol.

pressure cookers are the secret to not wanting to cook, I can pressure cooker a roast w/ veggies in under 30 minutes and not have to do anything..

pressure cookers are the secret to not wanting to cook, I can pressure cooker a roast w/ veggies in under 30 minutes and not have to do anything..

Oh, I love my Crock Pot and especially crock pot roast but I can't find any slow cookers here in Poland!

Watching HLN - Ted Rowlands is there and a Monica Lindstrom (by phone) - Martinez wants trial to start July 30th...

Are they going before JSS? Because I assume that the Judges all stay in the same courtroom?

BBM

Yes, this is the original tweet before the time was changed:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 23h State v Jodi Arias: Hearing will take place before Judge Sherry Stephens at 8:30am tomorrow in South Court Tower 5C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel