17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to have a lot on his mind and can't be of sound mind to work right now. He doesn't know his future, will he be under arrest next week? If he is found in the right, he will probably have to move to another state and start over.

All stuff he brought on himself.

Watching Piers Morgan: Dershowitz: yes an arrest in 7 days; Black: Yes, but judge will dismiss under SYG; Ashton: not a clue. Interesting.

I agree. When the Baton Rouge Serial Killer was on the loose, I wanted to carry my gun freely visible in a holster - kind of like Annie Oakley! For a while I carried a can of Aqua Net Hair Spray as a weapon, since pepper spray was not in stock anywhere.

I feel better carrying a gun with rubber bullets, they knock the people down or out and people don't die. Either that or a stun gun. I just think that LE should decide whether someone should die. They understand the statutes better than we do.

Richard Hornsby ‏ @RichardHornsby

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

FYI: Seminole County Grand Jury has power to initiate investigation into #TrayvonMartin or Sanford PD without prosecutor's approval.

well...i could be wrong on this but i get the feeling an arrest will occur sometime on tuesday. we shall see.

Going to bed guys. Remember, a life was lost needlessly, and hug your loved ones tight. :blowkiss:

That question has been asked a couple of times with no response, so for now we have to either believe it or not.

There is a site but it can't be linked because it accepts donations I think. I saw it probably a week ago and there had been almost $20k received at that point. No idea what it's at now. There were levels of donations and acknowledgement on the page at a certain level. jmo since I can't link it.

I know this is a little o/t but Lewis Black said on Pierce Morgan answering the question how are we going to control guns, he said to have a lottery that is worth 1 billion and then you can only buy a ticket by trading in your gun.

I feel better carrying a gun with rubber bullets, they knock the people down or out and people don't die. Either that or a stun gun.I just think that LE should decide whether someone should die. They understand the statutes better than we do.

If a private citizen can't recite the statue but fears for their life or fears great bodily harm, does that mean they are not entitled to have protection under this law?

(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

I know this is a little o/t but Lewis Black said on Pierce Morgan answering the question how are we going to control guns, he said to have a lottery that is worth 1 billion and then you can only buy a ticket by trading in your gun.

o/t I love Lewis Black lol!

There is a site but it can't be linked because it accepts donations I think. I saw it probably a week ago and there had been almost $20k received at that point. No idea what it's at now. There were levels of donations and acknowledgement on the page at a certain level. jmo since I can't link it.

I think to do it this way is alright if not I'll find out.

Martin's family has established the Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation which is raising money "to support awareness of civil rights, social justice and the quality of life for young black men," according to a website that said it has collected nearly $21,000 (NZ$25,499) as of today.

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/trayvon-martin-shooter-launches-fund-raising-website-4824895

Richard Hornsby ‏ @RichardHornsby

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

FYI: Seminole County Grand Jury has power to initiate investigation into #TrayvonMartin or Sanford PD without prosecutor's approval.

A grand jury has a lot of power, the jurors can kick the SA to the side and take it over. They can even investigate the SA if they want to I believe.

If a private citizen can't recite the statue but fears for their life or fears great bodily harm, does that mean they are not entitled to have protection under this law?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

Yes but why does it have to be death, even if the perpetrator has a gun or a deadly weapon and you know LE won't be there in time. What's wrong with them becoming incapacitated, until LE gets there. I've seen people hit with pepper spray guns and they don't know up from down. I'm just saying there are other ways than just firing a bullet and killing them. That should be the absolute last result.

I think to do it this way is alright if not I'll find out.

Martin's family has established the Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation which is raising money "to support awareness of civil rights, social justice and the quality of life for young black men," according to a website that said it has collected nearly $21,000 (NZ$25,499) as of today.

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/trayvon-martin-shooter-launches-fund-raising-website-4824895

The wording has changed a bit, but that would be it.

It sure is, there was a rash of robberies 8 to be exact and 4 black kids were caught by Zimmerman,
I guess if AA kids were doing this Zimmerman can’t be suspicious of little old white ladies..
They were caught by Zimmerman, as in caught in the act? Or did he see 4 Black kids outside and decide those must be the kids that are burglarizing homes?

Just because he said it doesn't mean it happened. Just like saying he stopped his friend's house from being broken into. It could've been another kid walking past the house minding his own business. Funny he sees everything but nobody else in the neighborhood sees a thing.

Yes but why does it have to be death, even if the perpetrator has a gun or a deadly weapon and you know LE won't be there in time. What's wrong with them becoming incapacitated, until LE gets there. I've seen people hit with pepper spray guns and they don't know up from down. I'm just saying there are other ways than just firing a bullet and killing them. That should be the absolute last result.

If someone is holding a gun on you, you would spray them with pepper spray? If someone goes out with a gun to rob someone, they got the memo - what they are doing could get them killed. JMO

Sorry, didn't see the question - slow going here. The family has a website, where, the last time I looked, was up to 19,000. An offering was taken up for them where only $100 bills were asked for - many people were contributing. Unfortunately I can't link the site or name names per TOS so I will say, IMO. You might want to google if it's important to verify. My only point was, to be fair, and no pun intended, no one is holding a gun to anyone who doesn't want to give. JMO

Again, I apologize for not answering sooner.

I think I answered it at post 232, I linked it to an article. It does say they have collected somewhere around 20k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston