17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough, very rough day today. Jury selection starts Monday, the trial will follow immediately. Thanks for asking LC. :)

Tulessa... would you mind pointing me to your brother's thread? I know it's listed in your sig but I have have sig lines turned off.

I'm a bit ashamed that I haven't followed his case much. I was so distracted with the 'other' case. And then so distraught over the outcome that I checked out for a while. But know that I have you in my thoughts and prayers.

His little brother didn't seem to think he was speaking clearly. He called it out of breath utterances. :waitasec:
Except what I'm talking about occurred after the dispatcher suggested they didn't need him to follow.

Dang this thought just crossed my mind.

With this potential lawsuit against the HOA, how honest will the witnesses be if they are homeowners?

:gasp: This is gonna be ugly isn't it ? I wonder how many of the homeowners have even thought of this ? Specifically the ones that have come out and talked to the media already ?

If he was in his car don't you usually put the gun in the glove box? Here is the F.S. for carrying a concealed weapon. I know he did have a permit. What made him get out of the car with the gun?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ing=&URL=0700-0799/0790/Sections/0790.06.html
BBM

No. This may be a misconception, I'm not sure. I (personally) don't know of anyone that carries in a vehicle to store it in their glove box. It's pretty useless there if you need it quickly. JMO

I feel awful for the 13-year-old witness. Poor little guy! I don't think they should put any more pressure on him. I know he's a witness, but there are adult witnesses too. No one saw anything that would indicate who actually started the confrontation.

ALSO.... this witness the Zimmerman family is talking about, the one who saw the whole thing, I want to see his statement from the night of the shooting! I will not believe someone who came out later, possibly being paid to say what they want him/her to say.

Wow! He picked up and threw a drunk woman at a party. I especially liked the part about him providing security for ILLEGAL house parties. lol

Wanna bet we see this guy make the rounds on the talking heads shows tomorrow?

JMHO

I didn't read the article, but "illegal house parties" would usually mean "strip club?"

Exactly what I was getting at. I sure hope all witness statements were recorded and also transcribed and signed by the witness with a notary. This part (witnesses) could become a very sticky wicket.

JMHO
Well, you would think that witness accounts wouldn't stand up to scrutiny if that were the case. And then a perjury and obstruction charge for each and every one of them.

Your probably right, but what would help the HOA in a lawsuit, GZ being innocent by reason of self-defense, or him being found guilty of murder?

I think it's the same either way, when you think along contributory negligence lines...I think that's the term...

He's leasing and called LE to complain about his landlord. Where did you read it's his father's home????? jmo
I am fairly certain that the complaint about a landlord? or a roommate? was in another place he lived, not this house. Not all those complaints were having to do with this Twin Retreat place. And, um, it turned up in some real estate website. (His father)

I'm just going to let it all out... I was a bartender in a strip club for 11 years. "Illegal parties" are when they take bouncers/security to houses/hotels/ etc... for nude shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member