17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UM it is dated May 16, 1992, I was on the phone with my DD for 2 hrs did I miss something that would make something that happened in 1992 relevant to this case in 2012?

I got suspicious when I saw lackadaisical, I thought for sure that was a George Bush word, wonder if he looked it up first?

lack·a·dai·si·cal

   [lak-uh-dey-zi-kuhl] Show IPA
adjective 1. without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic: a lackadaisical attempt.

2. lazy; indolent: a lackadaisical fellow.[/QUOTE]

Yes I get that but what has that got to do with now! I did not read it, I would assume it was dealt with 20 yrs ago so what does it have to do with this case?

If Zimmerman stopped his stalking of Trayvon, then exactly why would his father lie about him continuing on?

~jmo~

yes, just like your opinion is he didn't stop.

I made it clear that it was my opinion in my posts? Thanks for clearing that up, it sounded like when you said "He clearly stopped" you were saying it as fact? Sorry, my mistake.

Thanks kimpage!! Darn, I forgot to watch his program tonight. I think the majority of us knew exactly what Zimmerman was saying when he mumbled under his breath. <modsnip>

~jmo~

yes, and it was not the C word, He said F'ing Punks, you can clearly heard the "puh" sound.

Thanks kimpage!! Darn, I forgot to watch his program tonight. I think the majority of us knew exactly what Zimmerman was saying when he mumbled under his breath. <modsnip>

~jmo~

IMO He did not say it!

When it was mentioned earlier on that Wolfinger 'drove 50 miles' to Sanford on the night of the incident, for a meeting, why didn't he respond at that time? Why didn't he say it wasn't true then? Maybe I missed something, but seems strange.

Wouldn't Trayvon's school records be sealed from the get-go since he is a minor? Confidentiality laws or something? TIA

The whole story of Trayvon telling Zimmerman "You're going to die" and then when Zimmerman shoots Trayvon and Trayvon says "You got me." is from a badly written script! Really badly written.

It's insulting. The whole story is insulting.

MOO

GZ says that is what he THOUGHT he HEARD TM say that night it doesnt mean thats exactly what he said "you got me" could of been "you shot me" and you're going to die might of been you going fight or something else that sounds like you're going to die. IMHO

example: true story...Guy got bit by a dog he is running from the dog, dog is chasing him, owner of he dog is running after both of them trying to catch the dog....guy who got bit says the owner was yelling at his dog "kill him", kill him.....what the owner was really saying was Kilo the dogs name....

another example police shot a suspect who has a weapon after saying SEVERAL times "Police drop the gun" one witness says the police begged the guy to drop the gun they keep saying " please drop the gun".

IMHO if GZ THOUGHT his life was in danger what he thought he heard and what was said could possible be 2 different things.

even in this one from FOX

Police told George Zimmerman not to follow Martin, and asked him where he was. However, because he was behind the town homes he could not see the nearest address.

This is why, Robert Zimmerman claims, his son decided to keep following Martin, so he could obtain an address to give to police.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...at-his-son-threatened-his-life/#ixzz1qwLmI72E

"This is why, Robert Zimmerman claims, his son decided to keep following Martin, so he could obtain an address to give to police."

Unless GZ thought Trayvon had the address, this sentence doesn't make sense. Since it is not a direct quote, it could be a typo, the word "not" makes more sense in place of "keep".

He didn't know where Trayvon was when he hung up with the dispatcher, so it makes no sense he continued to follow him.

It's the only one i've seen.

So do you want GZ to be on the phone as he's fighting with TM?

You bet I wish GZ would have been on the phone with 911 until LE arrived...
It may have prevented a deadly confrontation and Trayvon would still be alive. :banghead:

<modsnip>

JMHO~

BBM

That. Why? He's admitting he made the decision not to prosecute. So why would it be such a big deal? I mean I get the "secret" part - but wouldn't normal course of business be to meet with the DA to discuss what you have and make that decision that he's already admitted to?

Maybe I'm missing something - but I just don't get that.

Or, maybe he just doesn't like to be accused of having any "secret" meetings.

:waitasec:

JMHO

If I remember correctly, it followed the first rally they had downtown. One of the speakers at that rally had demanded?.. requested?..that he step down and they mentioned the reason that he should do so.

I am a Sanford resident. Luckily I do not live in the city limits..so we deal with the Seminole County Sheriff's Department. My mother lives in the Historic District and my sis also lives within the city limits. As previously stated by others, the Sanford PD has a well earned rep for being lazy and lying.

even in this one from FOX

On the 911 call after he says you don't need to do that, he says what number can you see it IMO he was still asking for info.Can't recall word for word but we went over this around 4pm.

There is no proof, other than what has been said by Zimmerman's family, that proves GZ had any intention of going back to his car. His own 911 call clearly shows a man following Trayvon. When he says "okay" to LE, he was still clearly in pursuit. You can hear it. Backed up even more by the fact that Zimmerman wanted LE to call HIM back so that he could tell LE where he was. If Zimmerman was going back to his truck, he would have told LE that he would be in his truck and given LE a description of that truck so they could find him if they needed him. That's what they needed him to do... just like they needed him to not follow Trayvon. Zimmerman chose to ignore the advice of LE.

It may not be a demand, but it's common sense that LE was telling Zimmerman not to follow Trayvon. They were on their way. It's their job... not Zimmerman's. Obviously, Zimmerman felt above LE's advice and did his own thing and now a kid is dead because he couldn't comprehend simple instructions.

MOO

You had me right up to the bolded part above, Lola. I have no doubt whatsoever Zimmerman fully understood those simple instructions. A beautiful young man is dead because he blatantaly disregarded those instructions due to his burning need to make sure the a$$h*** wasn't going to get away on HIS watch - not this time, by God. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0