17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times does ones head need to be knocked into concrete before you respond with deadly force? The photos prove that Martin was committing a felonious assault against Zimmerman. Unless you believe that the witnesses, the police, the videotape, and this new photo is all fabricated. The felonious assault rises to a level where SYG is applicable.

MOO

BBM~ I have no clue what has or has not been fabricated. BUT, I do know something is amiss with this photo. Somebody is covering up something...the line is just too clean (see arrow).

Attachments

• altered photo.jpg
    altered photo.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 45
How many times does ones head need to be knocked into concrete before you respond with deadly force? The photos prove that Martin was committing a felonious assault against Zimmerman. Unless you believe that the witnesses, the police, the videotape, and this new photo is all fabricated. The felonious assault rises to a level where SYG is applicable.

MOO

Do you have a link that says Martin was committing a felonious assault against GZ ?
GZ could have fell back on his own and caused the 2 very small scratches

Trayvon circled around George's truck three times?? Interesting!!

And George had two flashlights on him?? Like on his body?? Who goes to Target with a gun, a cell phone, and two flashlights on his body?? Going to the store my azz!! He was making his rounds! Did them in his car because it was sprinkling.

MOO

any EMT/Nurses/ doc here............to me the recent picture of GZ head looks hinky.
no smears?
What does the trained eye say??
When my son fell off a bike and landed on the road, his head was mess and it was only a few scrapes and tiny cuts, mostly bruised,
but the blood was all through his hair , back of ears, neck etc.
GZ looks so neat......clean.......almost fake to me.

BBM

I don't know how you came to this conclusion, but that is simply not true.
Again, many of us strongly believe that TM was the one that stood his ground and was defending himself from GZ, the aggressor. If GZ attacked TM first, it matters not what injuries GZ has. Was TM supposed to just stand there and let GZ kill him?
I think its safe to say that Angela Corey and her office agrees with my assertion.

But according to the attorneys on HLN today, the state has now admitted they have NO EVIDENCE that GZ was the one who attacked first. That is a big problem, imo.

Negative. It is to what extent of danger the victim (Zimmerman) thinks he is in. The photos of the injuries further serve his thought that he was in mortal danger, thus allowing for deadly force.

MOO
My understanding of the statute is that the person using a syg defense must prove that the fear he felt was credible. If you lie, and obfuscate, and fudge, and tweak your story, and your self-claimed serious injuries, i am not going to find your words and claims credible. If you are not a person I can find credible I am going to have grave doubts when you claim serious fear of imminent death. Especially if you have a murder two charge hanging over your head. Moo

Actually, thank you for putting both images side by side. You can see that the laceration on the right is in the exact (almost) position in both photos.

LOL, look at it ever how you see best my friend. We've posted together long enough to believe that we both want the truth, whatever it may be.

BTW, since you've lined up that laceration, any thoughts on how he got so much hair back 36 minutes later? :floorlaugh:

So George went around with a gun and two flashlights attached to his hip?? Where was the police baton, mace, and taser? :banghead:

You can HAVE this new little picture of George's "injury".

Considering the position of Trayvon's lifeless body:

TMHandsUnder.png

THIS is what I want to know about.

Can't wait to hear all the "MAYBE this" or "it COULD be that" about the meaning of what this person's telling us

To me the meaning of what this person is telling us is that Trayvon was shot in the BACK. That is the only place this "new" witness would be able to see the GSR on Trayvon's hoodie!

The counter point to that though is the investigation (at least I would hope) is still on going and that may turn up. I do agree that them saying they have no evidence of him following TM when the affidavit states that he pursued TM is odd.

True, maybe something will turn up. But they have already set the charges to 2nd degree murder. So I would have thought they ALREADY had evidence to support that GZ was the aggressor in the scuffle.

But no evidence that he started the physical fight and no real evidence that he actually followed TM>
Hearing foot steps does not equal proof he was actually following anyone. Like he said , he could have been going to look at addresses or street signs.

I humbly disagree...
By the time the trial comes, they will have a second by second timeline, they'll probably enter into evidence a "recreation" of what could have happened that makes the most SENSE and it will be up to the jury to define and decide what makes the most sense....
A kid walking home from the store to watch the basketball game with his little brother and out of the blue attacking GZ OR a "watch captain" with a gun pursuing a man walking through "his" neighborhood looking suspicious and acting on it.
This will all boil down to proving who was the aggressor for sure! IMO

any EMT/Nurses/ doc here............to me the recent picture of GZ head looks hinky.
no smears?
What does the trained eye say??
When my son fell off a bike and landed on the road, his head was mess and it was only a few scrapes and tiny cuts, mostly bruised,
but the blood was all through his hair , back of ears, neck etc.
GZ looks so neat......clean.......almost fake to me.

I have posted many comments and given my trained eye opinion of head injuries..and for me in a nutshell..this is minor..only one laceration about inch and half..the other on top is a punctate wound..No surrounding tissue damages..NOPE no multiple head bashing there!! In my lowly visual assessment..

BBM~ I have no clue what has or has not been fabricated. BUT, I do know something is amiss with this photo. Somebody is covering up something...the line is just too clean (see arrow).

Thank you.

Looks hinky to me.

IMO MOO JMO

My understanding of the statute is that the person using a syg defense must prove that the fear he felt was credible. If you lie, and obfuscate and fudge and tweak your story, and your self-claimed serious injuries, i am not going to find your words and claims credible. If you are not a person I can find credible I am going to have grave doubts when you claim serious fear of imminent death. Especially if you have a murder two charge hanging over your head. Moo

So far we have not heard GZ's exact words to Le that night.How can anyone say he is lying or telling different versions when no one has seen any of the police statements.

But according to the attorneys on HLN today, the state has now admitted they have NO EVIDENCE that GZ was the one who attacked first. That is a big problem, imo.

Maybe they don't need it.........maybe the other evidence they do have proves their case. If GZ was following and threatening TM and they can prove that, that's all they need.

To me the meaning of what this person is telling us is that Trayvon was shot in the BACK. That is the only place this "new" witness would be able to see the GSR on Trayvon's hoodie!

You are saying that TM was shot in the back? Then why would the charging document say he was shot in the chest?

BBM

I don't know how you came to this conclusion, but that is simply not true.
Again, many of us strongly believe that TM was the one that stood his ground and was defending himself from GZ, the aggressor. If GZ attacked TM first, it matters not what injuries GZ has. Was TM supposed to just stand there and let GZ kill him?
I think its safe to say that Angela Corey and her office agrees with my assertion.

I never said anything about who struck who first, simply that the injuries are consistent with an assault against GZ...a fact that many people did not believe were possible before this picture was released. Hell, even after the enhanced booking area video was released, people were talking about how minor his injuries were. Sure does not look minor to me.

Nobody credible has said anything about Zimmerman being the physical instigator, Corey's PC affidavit simply talks about "stalking" and "profiling" TM and an confrontation taking place.

Also, if Trayvon circled his truck three times... why wasn't that mentioned on the call to LE?

I'm very interested in this "email" or "text message" they brought up though??

I'm also glad I slept in and didn't actually watch it?

Still confused how someone was allowed to get so close to a suspect in a shooting, that was supposed to be handcuffed, and take that picture? Is this person willing to have his cell phone confiscated to get the date and time the picture was taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB