17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how he would have apologized to them around then. They had no contact at any time.
Did I hear incorrectly, or did GZ state under oath today, in response to the Prosecutor's question, that he had been instructed not to contact them? JMO

Did I hear incorrectly, or did GZ state under oath today, in response to the Prosecutor's question, that he had been instructed not to contact them? JMO

Yes, he stated that under oath, I believe. That's what I heard GZ state, tho I haven't seen the transcript.

Does GZ say he was in his vehicle when TM was circling it?

I'm learning a lot about guns from this case! It's a little easier to take than human decomposition, adipocere, blow flies, coffin flies, etc... except I am really sad to know what that bullet did to Trayvon internally. :cry:

Please forgive me as I had to work and am miles behind. I know it's all been hashed and re-hashed but I've just watched the interrogation of the investigator and am confused as to why this case was being tried as if the trial had already begun during a BOND hearing.

As to Zimmerman's self serving non-apology. I just have no freakin' words. The gall of this... man (I use the term loosely). Simply appalling! And the lies already. He didn't realize he was a kid?? WTF? He referred to him a kid several times in the 911 tape. And his sudden memory losses. Musta been his head injury. :rolleyes: He will NOT hold up well in court. The SA will eviserate him. I can't wait!!

Sickening!

I can imagine that the initial confrontation between Zimmerman and Trayvon escalated to Zimmerman trying to detain Trayvon and Trayvon fighting back. Zimmerman was able to knock Trayvon down onto the ground and sit on top of him. This is when, I believe, Trayvon tried to swing/hit at Zimmerman’s face. And every time Trayvon swung/hit, Zimmerman turned his face to the side which resulted in Trayvon clawing at the back of Zimmerman’s head. This is why Zimmerman had injuries to the back of his head.

Jmo

Justice for Trayvon.

Please forgive me as I had to work and am miles behind. I know it's all been hashed and re-hashed but I've just watched the interrogation of the investigator and am confused as to why this case was being tried as if the trial had already begun during a BOND hearing.

As to Zimmerman's self serving non-apology. I just have no freakin' words. The gall of this... man (I use the term loosely). Simply appalling! And the lies already. He didn't realize he was a kid?? WTF? He referred to him a kid several times in the 911 tape. And his sudden memory losses. Musta been his head injury. :rolleyes: He will NOT hold up well in court. The SA will eviserate him. I can't wait!!

Sickening!

I agree Suzihawk. I posted pretty much the exact same thing a few pages back. I think Zimmerman is in some deep doo-doo.

~jmo~

If he had posted an apology on that website he would have been ripped apart by all of the same who are ripping him apart now. imo

Yes, I agree. Guess my point was anyplace would have been better than today's apology in court. I was so surprised--I had expected him to ask to be released, not that apology.
Moo, of course.

Possibly. I think he should have left out that whole "I thought he was closer to my age" statement out altogether. Like it makes a difference if you're killing someone over the age of 18, or 15, or 28. Who has time to make age determinations in that kind of situation (raining, wearing a hoodie from what I understand) - he's either a "kid" or in his mid 20's (closer to 28). 1 too many inconsistencies for my comfort level.

Just moo of course.

Mel

He forgets, it's all recorded..I believe he lied as did his family..but somehow glad it's on the record. It might come back and bite him...

On the call when asked how old this person was, he said late teens..now he said he thought he was closer to his own age..BS

BDelaRoinda said he changed his story 5 times..each time he was confronted with his inconsistencies, he then said, I don't remember...

OMara handed the State his medical records, I'm curious if it was an old injury..but even still, as the prosecutor said, it was TM who could have used self defense..but he wouldn't get into that now..

He also told OMara, you don't know what evidece was uncovered, so, thinking he's got some goods on GZ..I also believe the state was trying to get a reaction out of GZ in his cross...this will be interesting when it plays out in court..GM acted all meek and mild...arggg he angers me..

His self serving apology was an insult. If I were TM's parents, when he began to talk, I'd have walked right out..he's sorry for their loss, he didn't know his age, thought he was closer to his age and didn't know he didn't have a weapon! All the more reason to NOT SHOOT....you didn't see a weapon, if he hit you, he was well within his rights....why didn't you use your own fists?? The gun gives him his courage...he bothers the hell out of me...

Sorry for my rant...but he's out and out misrepresenting, I believe out and out lied to the court...as did his family..They don't know how much money was donated to that website? Don't know who's monitoring it? Hogwash..

And they both are out of work, how the hell does GZ pay his bills??

His wife came off arrogant..well, he'll be home soon, sweetheart..

His father claimed GZ isn't violent..it's only when someone else provokes him, then caught himself and said, he turns the other cheek..what a crew..it's always someone else's fault..same with the ex fiance with the DV issue..she attacked him...:maddening:

Sickening!

I have read some of this thread about the hearing but I haven't seen it and have been busy all day, too, so I don't know whether the nature of the hearing has been discussed at length. So I'll offer my apologies for re-hashing if it has.

My impression is that the testimony was allowed as part of the bond hearing because of the immunity aspect of the SYG law. I think the defense was pointing out what it believed to be relevant evidence as to the likelihood of the prosecution's ulimate success on the merits in light of the fact that the State will be liable for damages if the case is dismissed at the prelminary hearing stage, and that those damages will, presumably, be greatly enhanced if GZ were to spend a significant amount of time in jail beforehand. jmo

I have a question and I am not sure if it has already been addressed or not...but today I learned that this happened 70 ft from his destination.....why didn't the father know about this til the next day? I would think that if something like this went down 70 ft from my home, I would know something about it...sorry if it has been discussed already.

So telling the parents of the teen you shot, that you feel sorry for their loss, that is like ' SPITTING IN THEIR FACE?' Wow.

Yes, yes it is! He disrespected their wishes. It's as simple as that.

So George forgot he had a gun, according to that article?? He was paralyzed with fear, but noticed all these neighbors peering out of their windows as Trayvon was beating him to a bloody pulp? It wasn't until Trayvon noticed George's gun that he remembered he had a gun? I thought Trayvon seen the gun while they were standing up and George was reaching for his phone?

Ugh!!

Just release George's statement and recorded interview already! Let us hear what he actually said.

MOO

I have a question and I am not sure if it has already been addressed or not...but today I learned that this happened 70 ft from his destination.....why didn't the father know about this til the next day? I would think that if something like this went down 70 ft from my home, I would know something about it...sorry if it has been discussed already.

I think they said 70 yards, not feet.

Natalie Jackson just told JVM that Sybrina had to comfort Tracy during the hearing because he was so upset...Uggghhhh makes me so sad..And they do not accept GZ's apology they thought it was self serving and i agree 100%:moo::moo::moo::moo:

He and his fiance were out to dinner and didn't get home until 11:00 -11:30 and the scene had been cleared already.

Yes, yes it is! He disrespected their wishes. It's as simple as that.

Yes he did but you know, it's just another excuse to defend him. What can you expect from a man who assaults a police officer, picks up a girl and throws her, and beats up on his ex-fiance? Zimmerman will never accept responsibility for his actions because his family has coddled him his entire life and will continue to do so. You see when he is cornered what happens. First off, blame it on the other person; lie and change your story; and if all else fails, murder them.

~jmo~

He and his fiance were out to dinner and didn't get home until 11:00 -11:30 and the scene had been cleared already.

I think it's odd that no one at the scene seemed to know who Trayvon was at all. I don't know when he got there, though. Maybe just that day? Otherwise surely at least one of the neighbors might have had an inkling and suggested an id to the officers at the scene.

So if he didn't apologize, I'm sure they would call him a jerk.

and since he did apologize, they say he's not sincere enough.

What more DO they want from him?????

He answered the three questions that SF wanted answered.

Do we want to continue the snark? Because I can resolve this quickly.

Stay on topic, stop snarking and do not continue to personalize. You don't have to agree but we are not going to have attacks on opinions.

Disagree and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members