17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a more reasonable thing to do would be to actually HELP the kid instead of calling 911. Do we know if law enforcement ever found the kid?

How do we know he didn't? I thought the call was because the kids were playing in the street? Maybe he asked them not to play in the street and they ignored him?

“Trayvon is looking down on us and saying, ‘Thank You’”...

WASHINGTON (NNPA) – It was a telephone call that Tracy Martin, father of the 17-year-old African-American killed in Sanford, Fla. by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman, worried that he would never receive.

“I was very emotional when I got the call from Ms. Corey,” Tracy Martin recounted. “I feel like Trayvon is looking down on us and saying, ‘Thank you, dad.” Martin reflected on that telephone call when he was interviewed earlier by Al Sharpton. The civil rights leader played that video tape Saturday, the last day of his National Action Network convention in the nation’s capital.

http://milwaukeecourieronline.com/i...n-is-looking-down-on-us-and-saying-thank-you/

I must have missed that there was a kid with his dog out that night. Do you have a link? TIA!

I don't have the link but he even gave an interview, 13 year AA male walking his pit bull, the dog got away from him and he chased his dog and didn't see anything.

The detective who testified did not receive a subpoena and was not the person who MOM should have been asking the questions. The detective who testified did not do any initial interviews. That was done by SPD. All the SA investigator did was to compile all the information for the affidavit. MOM knew that when he asked those questions. The state can't have the detective testify as to a fact when this investigator did not gather the information first hand. That was what done initially by SPD. AC was asked to take over the case and review the evidence and make a decision as to whether or not GZ should be charged. Which is what they did. jmo
BBM

Why not? His signature swears to the validity of the testimony contained in the PC affidavit. Anything that was asked was not outside of the scope of the affidavit this particular investigator swore to. I think it was very telling.

That's been reported from the start. 13 year old was walking his dog, saw one man on the ground screaming for help, the dog run away and 13 year old run after the dog. Then he and his sister (I believe) called 911.

And the dog had run away before the teen heard the shot.
There is a video on youtube where this teen talks about it.

The witness said there were two people running. Unless the dog can run fast on it's hind legs I think it is clearly not the boy with the dog. jmo

IIRC she only saw shadows not people but I could be wrong.

The detective who testified did not receive a subpoena and was not the person who MOM should have been asking the questions. The detective who testified did not do any initial interviews. That was done by SPD. All the SA investigator did was to compile all the information for the affidavit. MOM knew that when he asked those questions. The state can't have the detective testify as to a fact when this investigator did not gather the information first hand. That was what done initially by SPD. AC was asked to take over the case and review the evidence and make a decision as to whether or not GZ should be charged. Which is what they did. jmo

Which is why I said earlier that he was blind sided. They weren't expecting that (what should have been) an ordinary bond hearing would turn into a mini trial.

IMO

Well you could at the very LEAST hold the poor kids hand, tell him you are sorry for killing him, and pray for forgiveness! But noooo, not ole' Georgie, his most important thought was to get someone to take pictures of the tiny, superficial SCRATCHES on the top of his head while a child laid dying at his feet!

Quoting myself and further expanding on this, the absolute callousness of this, not even caring that he had just killed a kid, even if we play pretend for 1/2 a second and pretend that GZ killed this kid in self-defense (not even for 1/2 a second believable) a NORMAL person no matter what would be so horrified that they had taken a life that they would not immediately believe they had ended this person life, they would doing anything and everything to try and help the kid, they would not be thinking "I might make the bullet go further" they would be in a type of shock and doing everything humanly possible to save that kids life. But George Zimmerman did not give one CHIT that he had just killed a teenager, no NORMAL person's first thought would be "I had better get pictures of these TINY superficial scratches on my head to document that I was "justified" in murdering this teenager." That right there tells me that George Zimmerman has more than a DEPRAVED mind, that right there tells me that George Zimmerman is EVIL beyond belief!

He also said that Zimmerman was out of his vehicle and Trayvon was on the path to his home. 2+2=

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/nation/s_792307.html

During further questioning by O'Mara, Gilbreath admitted that the state has no evidence who started the fight. There is also no evidence that Zimmerman didn't walk back to his car after chasing Martin on foot, as the defendant has claimed

The state is locked into that now. To tell you the truth, I think they are using the girlfriend's statement as to what she heard. That is not an eye witness either. She heard something, but she saw nothing. The state may not make it through the SYG hearing.

Quoting myself and further expanding on this, the absolute callousness of this, not even caring that he had just killed a kid, even if we play pretend for 1/2 a second and pretend that GZ killed this kid in self-defense (not even for 1/2 a second believable) a NORMAL person no matter what would be so horrified that they had taken a life that they would not immediately believe they had ended this person life, they would doing anything and everything to try and help the kid, they would not be thinking "I might make the bullet go further" they would be in a type of shock and doing everything humanly possible to save that kids life. But George Zimmerman did not give one CHIT that he had just killed a teenager, no NORMAL person's first thought would be "I had better get pictures of these TINY superficial scratches on my head to document that I was "justified" in murdering this teenager." That right there tells me that George Zimmerman has more than a DEPRAVED mind, that right there tells me that George Zimmerman is EVIL beyond belief!
Is there a source that says Zimmerman asked for the picture to be taken?

The witness said there were two people running. Unless the dog can run fast on it's hind legs I think it is clearly not the boy with the dog. jmo

Isn't this the witness who can't actually identify anyone?

Never heard that from the detective and he was asked about witnesses. He said no witnesses and no evidence. Where did you see that?

Witness only saw shadows from what I heard. For all we know it could have been that one kid that was out there with his dog that night.

I sure hate having to wait to hear all the details!

Yes, he did. It's being reported in the news and I was watching the bond hearing. The state was not prepared. jmo

DE LA RIONDA: Isn't it true, sir, that at least one witness described first chasing another person in the back of that --

GILBREATH: Yes.

DE LA RIONDA: Mr. Zimmerman never claimed that he chased - in terms of 'ran after - Mr. Martin?

GILBREATH: No.

DE LA RIONDA: But you still have, is it not true, a witness who describes someone chasing another person from the area where they ended up... in other words, from where, near where Mr. Martin lived to the area where the murder happened?

GILBREATH: Yes.

BBM

Not part of the CNN transcript. It can be viewed here:
http://www.wral.com/news/video/11004815/#/vid11004815

Starts at about 1:47:30 mark

BBM

Why not? His signature swears to the validity of the testimony contained in the PC affidavit. Anything that was asked was not outside of the scope of the affidavit this particular investigator swore to. I think it was very telling.

Very telling of what??? The SA detective investigated this crime weeks after this happened. His resources are statements given by witnesses, reports from LE, ME's report, 911 records, etc. He has no first hand knowledge and his signature confirms the fact that he and another detective looked at all the information and came to the conclusion that GZ should be charged. MOM was asking him if he had first hand knowledge and MOM knows this case was assigned to AC long after an LE investigation had begun. SA's do it all the time. They don't take statements from the defendants at the time of the crime. LE does that. It's up to the SA to put it together. MOM asks how can he swear to an affidavit it you don't know whether it's true. Even LE did not know whether or not GZ's statement was true until they started their investigation. All the investigator swore to was that the information within the document was to his knowledge true based on the reports he received. The investigator is saying this crime did not happen the way GZ said it did by the evidence they have gathered compared to the statement that GZ gave.

All I can say is if GZ walks because of the SYG law be prepared to see the law go down the drain because I do not see many people supporting it after this. Anyone could shoot you at any time and claim SYG and unless you are hiding under your bed they could get away with murder. jmo

I don't have the link but he even gave an interview, 13 year AA male walking his pit bull, the dog got away from him and he chased his dog and didn't see anything.

He says he saw a single man on the ground screaming for help. When asked what the man was wearing he said it was red shirt, but his mother claims police gave him a multiple choice of what the man was wearing and he picked red.

Which is why I said earlier that he was blind sided. They weren't expecting that (what should have been) an ordinary bond hearing would turn into a mini trial.

IMO

The prosecutor did say that, didn't he. lol

IIRC she only saw shadows not people but I could be wrong.

The detective never said it was a "she", he said a witness, never gave gender. The detective said the witness saw shadows of two people involved in a chase.

The prosecutor did say that, didn't he. lol

The investigator did write at least part of that affidavit and signed it, didn't he?
So I am not sure why he wouldn't be able to answer questions he should know regardless of whatever he took time to prepare or not.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/nation/s_792307.html

During further questioning by O'Mara, Gilbreath admitted that the state has no evidence who started the fight. There is also no evidence that Zimmerman didn't walk back to his car after chasing Martin on foot, as the defendant has claimed

The state is locked into that now. To tell you the truth, I think they are using the girlfriend's statement as to what she heard. That is not an eye witness either. She heard something, but she saw nothing. The state may not make it through the SYG hearing.

The newspapers/stations are taking journalist "license" and paraphrasing what the detective actually said. Go back and read the actual transcripts of the hearing (they have been posted dozens of times in this thread), that is not what the detective ACTUALLY said.

Another superb post, Papa - ty ty! So, George ran almost the length of a FOOTBALL FIELD to catch & kill Trayvon in those few minutes. The witness said they were running & there’s no way Trayvon would’ve chased a strange man he wanted to get away from, imo. And George was never headed back to his car, he was on ‘patrol’ with his two flashlights & gun loaded with hollow point bullets when he caught himself a 'perpetrator'. All jmo of course.

:moo: :moo:

Yep. On the 911, Zimmerman wouldn't commit to going back to his car or mailbox. He was about to, but changed his mind. That's why he told 911 to have LE just call him once they arrived.

GZ knew he was going "hunting," and was set to go wherever his continued search for Trayvon took him.

I also believe those are gun clicks also at the end of that 911 call -- precisely when he's implying that he won't be returning to his car (so LE should call his cellphone to find him).

Zimmerman's own words convey that he was not heading back to his car. I hope the audio technology can confirm that clicking sound in the background of his 911 call.

Also, one resident saw GZ doing something with his hands on TM's dead body. IMO, he was looking for evidence of theft, but found nothing. He seemed certain he'd caught a thief.

Is there a source that says Zimmerman asked for the picture to be taken?

Oh, so you think that was someone else with TINY superficial scratches on their head that someone took pictures of? Do you think that was someone impersonating GZ and it really is not pictures of GZ's head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE