17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DE LA RIONDA: But you still have, is it not true, a witness who describes someone chasing another person from the area where they ended up... in other words, from where, near where Mr. Martin lived to the area where the murder happened?
====================================================

so the state contends that TM was at his home and was chased away from his home by GZ?

It sounds like what they are saying is what Papa stated earlier with his theory that GZ continued down the street on Retreat View to the break in the houses and found TM at the point in TM's conversation where the GF stated TM said to her that GZ found him. TM asks why are you following me, GZ asks what are you doing here and she hears a scuffle/encounter and the phone goes dead. That puts GZ way off of that cut through path and if the witness saw shadows and their condo is near that break in the homes it means GZ chased TM back down the path he had just traveled until he caught up with him and they both went down at the spot where TM was shot. That is what that could mean. We do not know where this witness lives. But if it is further down the path from where TM's body ended up there is no way it was the boy with the dog because he was up the other end. jmo

The newspapers/stations are taking journalist "license" and paraphrasing what the detective actually said. Go back and read the actual transcripts of the hearing (they have been posted dozens of times in this thread), that is not what the detective ACTUALLY said.

Has a transcript been released from the court? I've just seen one from CNN.

IIRC I heard the detective say that but it is not in the CNN transcript.

What's ironic is that it took a huge leap in logic to characterize the SA's words to mean that Trayvon was chased from his home. That's what's really amazing.

He said the people were chasing from near TM's home to where the shooting took place. So why did TM run AWAY from the direction of his home? Why wasn't he running in the direction of or into his house instead of the opposite direction?

:waitasec:

No where does anyone say that GZ chased him all the way home and back again.

The only leap is to say that it meant he was chased all the way home and that they both ran non stop all the way there, as opposed to what it really said, that it was 'near' his home, you know like on the way home, towards his home, close to his home, the walkway that led to his home.

JMHO

it said from NEAR his home to where the shooting took place.

So why did he run away from his home and go in the other direction?

To me, if you actually look at what is being said, Gilbreath doesn't say they don't have any evidence. In fact, he gives a list of evidence. O'Mara just plays cutesy with it, like, oh, aside from all that evidence you just named, do you have any OTHER evidence? I guess if someone weren't paying attention they could be left with the impression that there wasn't any evidence, but that doesn't appear to be true.

Anyway, that's just how I feel about it.

Agree. But more specifically, I feel that Gilbreath didn't answer the questions well. He should have affirmatively stated, "Yes, we have evidence. Zimmerman himself indicated to 911 that he'd not be at his car -- he didn't know where he'd be."

No, Mr. Gilbreath was not prepared. IMO he needs to be trained to give stronger answers. He let O'Mara run right over him, diminishing what could be considered strong evidence.

"I paid very close attention to the metal clicking and knocking noises" I also note that the background sound of the outdoor elements gets more quiet after the knocking sounds. Enough even to hear single water drops land in a puddle. And prior to the tapping you hear him say "sh** no!". And prior to that is the metal clicking/slide sound. The same kind of sound you may get from trying and releasing the handle of a door from a screen porch that is locked. Hence the swearing.

They do. Especially the call started at 2:38 that lasted for 103 minutes... But the next call is at 2:45.

I wonder if these are the records for all four phones on his plan.

Well, it's TMobil and that is the company we use. Each phone on the plan has it's separate listing of calls etc. They are not mixed together.

How does what occurred after the incident point to premeditation? Where's the malice aforethought?

How is it known this picture wasn't taken as paramedics or police were working on Martin? You seem to be making a lot of assumptions with little factual basis.

Do you really think LE would let anyone, anyone other than LE get near GZ after taking a gun away from him???? Something just does not make sense about someone taking a picture of his head three minutes after he shot someone. Who would do that unless GZ asked for them to do so??? GZ was attended to by an EMT as soon as the scene was secured so his head would have been cleaned up right away. Something very unnatural about the picture being taken at that time unless there is more to the picture. jmo

it said from NEAR his home to where the shooting took place.

So why did he run away from his home and go in the other direction?

If I had a gun pointed at me, I would become so rattled that I wouldn't even think about direction. I would just high tail it to any where...

Well, it's TMobil and that is the company we use. Each phone on the plan has it's separate listing of calls etc. They are not mixed together.
On the page that's similar to where that printout came from? I've seen commentary from other sources that says they all appear on the same page, but I'm not sure if they're looking at the same thing.

I believe it's a big table of calls on the website with the name, date, type, duration... Just looking for clarity/confirmation.

Do you really think LE would let anyone, anyone other than LE get near GZ after taking a gun away from him???? Something just does not make sense about someone taking a picture of his head three minutes after he shot someone. Who would do that unless GZ asked for them to do so??? GZ was attended to by an EMT as soon as the scene was secured so his head would have been cleaned up right away. Something very unnatural about the picture being taken at that time unless there is more to the picture. jmo
Who knows what the police would allow? It's not exactly like they're being heralded for their precise and thorough approach to this case.

If I had a gun pointed at me, I would become so rattled that I wouldn't even think about direction. I would just high tail it to any where...

--depends, if the guy was pointing his 9mm directly at me, at close range, i might scream in fear for my very life...

Agree. But more specifically, I feel that Gilbreath didn't answer the questions well. He should have affirmatively stated, "Yes, we have evidence. Zimmerman himself indicated to 911 that he'd not be at his car -- he didn't know where he'd be."

No, Mr. Gilbreath was not prepared. IMO he needs to be trained to give stronger answers. He let O'Mara run right over him, diminishing what could be considered strong evidence.

It was a bond hearing not a trial. Mr. Gilbreath did not receive a subpoena and had no expectations of being called. The judge pretty much said that when he said.....this is pretty standard, we do it all the time. The only concerns should have been was GZ a flight risk and the amount of bond. This is why the prosecutor apologized to Mr. Gilbreath and made the comment about he did not know they were going to try GZ he thought it was only a bond hearing. I think they did pretty good considering the questions MOM asked and how Mr. Gilbreath tried not to give MOM too much information. He did chose his words carefully. jmo

"I paid very close attention to the metal clicking and knocking noises" I also note that the background sound of the outdoor elements gets more quiet after the knocking sounds. Enough even to hear single water drops land in a puddle. And prior to the tapping you hear him say "sh** no!". And prior to that is the metal clicking/slide sound. The same kind of sound you may get from trying and releasing the handle of a door from a screen porch that is locked. Hence the swearing.

So you think Zimmerman was snooping and trying to enter someone else's property? Which property?

He said the people were chasing from near TM's home to where the shooting took place. So why did TM run AWAY from the direction of his home? Why wasn't he running in the direction of or into his house instead of the opposite direction?

I think when George lost sight of him, he had no idea where he was hiding. George was heading back to his car when Trayvon appeared and confronted George. It is just as easy to believe Trayvon was lying in wait for George.

He also could have made it home and came back out to confront George. I think Trayvon was very mad because someone was watching him.

Who knows what the police would allow? It's not exactly like they're being heralded for their precise and thorough approach to this case.

I believe LE wanted GZ arrested that night. It was Mr. Wolfinger who said no. Since we have not seen any investigator reports, just the initial one's from the responding officers we do not know what they found, what they have, what their investigation turned up. But if you listen very carefully to Mr. Gilbreath he gave us some very interesting clues. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member