17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but according to GZ, there was NO CHASE. He walked back to his car and was jumped from behind.

The state does have a witness who saw one person chasing, or running after, another person.

So how is that explained?

A witness who saw shadows, could be any ones shadow.Others where walking their dogs,maybe some were running to get in from the rain.

Do you really think LE would let anyone, anyone other than LE get near GZ after taking a gun away from him???? Something just does not make sense about someone taking a picture of his head three minutes after he shot someone. Who would do that unless GZ asked for them to do so??? GZ was attended to by an EMT as soon as the scene was secured so his head would have been cleaned up right away. Something very unnatural about the picture being taken at that time unless there is more to the picture. jmo

Could the photog be a LE official? That's the only way it would make sense to me...

"I paid very close attention to the metal clicking and knocking noises" I also note that the background sound of the outdoor elements gets more quiet after the knocking sounds. Enough even to hear single water drops land in a puddle. And prior to the tapping you hear him say "sh** no!". And prior to that is the metal clicking/slide sound. The same kind of sound you may get from trying and releasing the handle of a door from a screen porch that is locked. Hence the swearing.

So he cocked his gun and went looking for TM in his home, but the door was locked?

A witness who saw shadows, could be any ones shadow.Others where walking their dogs,maybe some were running to get in from the rain.

I believe this was while they were shouting and Mary C. said she could hear them arguing from a couple of condos away. I don't think anyone else was out side running in the rain towards the crime scene at that exact moment. jmo

us believe and it may even get ugly if the defense tries to make Trayvon out to be a "" type guy perhaps playing subtly or not so subtly on racial stereotypes. They need people to believe that Trayvon, with no history of violence at all suddenly and instantaneously (as one minute he's talking to his GF and the next he's attempting to kill a stranger) decided to attack the strange guy who he thought he had lost. We're not supposed to believe that GZ, who is the instigator of this whole encounter, with his decision that TM was a criminal and he needed to call 911 on him and expresses how sick he is of these a%$holes getting away and then takes his gun and tactical flashlight and follows TM, we're not supposed to believe that GZ made the encounter physical in his effort to detain TM and prevent him from "getting away" like all the others did. No, it's all TM's fault. To get there they have to make Trayvon a vicious young and I foresee a whole lotta ugly in that quest as there is zero actual evidence that he was in any way predisposed to violence, fighting, aggression etc.

Right after his girlfriend told him to run and he agreed to do it? I don't think so. Trayvon did not decide he was going to teach an armed madman a lesson. That is just ridiculous on it's face. He's not even violent in the least. Why would he all of sudden decide to jump an armed, older man coming after him? He wouldn't. He would try to get away. He was not some from the hood. I wish people would stop characterizing him that way. There is absolutely NOTHING to suggest that TM was a violent at all. He was an unarmed teenager walking home from the store who was accosted and shot by GZ. I don't understand why that is so darn hard to believe.

Could the photog be a LE official? That's the only way it would make sense to me...

That would be LE's evidence and would not have been released by a private citizen which is what ABC is saying. The picture was provided by someone who shall be nameless. jmo

I believe this was while they were shouting and Mary C. said she could hear them arguing from a couple of condos away. I don't think anyone else was out side running in the rain towards the crime scene at that exact moment. jmo

Thank the Lord or else there might have been other innocent victims of Zimmerman that night.

~jmo~

I believe LE wanted GZ arrested that night. It was Mr. Wolfinger who said no. Since we have not seen any investigator reports, just the initial one's from the responding officers we do not know what they found, what they have, what their investigation turned up. But if you listen very carefully to Mr. Gilbreath he gave us some very interesting clues. jmo

I think Gilbreath could have done a better job in answering the question, but I agree, he definitely gave the impression: you just waint and hear the stories GZ told us.

Did Richard Hornsby just say that LE in general is racist?

I have already linked to where the state attorney/investigator discuss a witness who saw a person chasing another person. I have not read anything about shadow. Please link.

us believe and it may even get ugly if the defense tries to make Trayvon out to be a "" type guy perhaps playing subtly or not so subtly on racial stereotypes. They need people to believe that Trayvon, with no history of violence at all suddenly and instantaneously (as one minute he's talking to his GF and the next he's attempting to kill a stranger) decided to attack the strange guy who he thought he had lost. We're not supposed to believe that GZ, who is the instigator of this whole encounter, with his decision that TM was a criminal and he needed to call 911 on him and expresses how sick he is of these a%$holes getting away and then takes his gun and tactical flashlight and follows TM, we're not supposed to believe that GZ made the encounter physical in his effort to detain TM and prevent him from "getting away" like all the others did. No, it's all TM's fault. To get there they have to make Trayvon a vicious young and I foresee a whole lotta ugly in that quest as there is zero actual evidence that he was in any way predisposed to violence, fighting, aggression etc.

I think the primary question here is why did GZ follow TM when he already told LE TM was headed for the back gate. What was GZ intending to do once he caught up with TM? GZ claims he was fearful but then goes after TM. To what end? What did GZ hope to accomplish? We know there was an encounter prior to the fight because of the GF's accounting of TM asking why are you following me. I know if I were on a jury that is all I would need to know to feel that TM was fearful of why GZ was following him. Then to have GZ ask what are you doing here, instead of I'm with NWP and I was checking to make sure you live here. That would convince me that GZ did indeed try to keep TM from running off until LE arrived and TM was about to get into the fight of his life without a choice. jmo

It's not that far off from what you're claiming the SA said....:moo:

The SA said the witness saw shadows running from NEAR to TM's home to where the shooting took place. And so I asked WHY TM ran away from his home, meaning NEAR HIS HOME, and went the opposite direction.

If he was already near home then why go the other way?

It was a bond hearing not a trial. Mr. Gilbreath did not receive a subpoena and had no expectations of being called. The judge pretty much said that when he said.....this is pretty standard, we do it all the time. The only concerns should have been was GZ a flight risk and the amount of bond. This is why the prosecutor apologized to Mr. Gilbreath and made the comment about he did not know they were going to try GZ he thought it was only a bond hearing. I think they did pretty good considering the questions MOM asked and how Mr. Gilbreath tried not to give MOM too much information. He did chose his words carefully. jmo

I understand all of that... But it still came off unfavorably looking for the State. Based on how touchy Mr. De la Rionda (sp?) was during the press conference, he didn't feel good about their performance at the bond hearing, either.

I get that the State didn't want to reveal all their cards prematurely. I just wonder if they could have played it a slither less close to the vest. Unfortunately, this allowed O'Mara to control everything and get a 'win' for his client.

Do you really think LE would let anyone, anyone other than LE get near GZ after taking a gun away from him???? Something just does not make sense about someone taking a picture of his head three minutes after he shot someone. Who would do that unless GZ asked for them to do so??? GZ was attended to by an EMT as soon as the scene was secured so his head would have been cleaned up right away. Something very unnatural about the picture being taken at that time unless there is more to the picture. jmo

--the "picture was taken 3 minutes after the shooting" was the math of ABC news, which is incorrect.

--the shot rang out , at approx. 7:16:48 (something like that, based on the 911 call where we HEAR the *bang!*) ----the iphone pic was taken at 7:19:07-----which would be "about TWO minutes after the shooting".

--the officers were either enroute or arriving around 7:17 ( even the one 'arriving' went initially to the address 1st given by george---the clubhouse-)then heard that 911 calls were flooding in, went to the shooting location...

--the retired schoolteacher call---she said that after the shooting 'someone's out there now, someone w/ a flashlight..'-----it's quite possible that the photographer ( who heard the fight/didn't see it ) went out immediatley after----took the pic just prior to LE getting on scene.

--the bizarro part to me-----what kind of freak takes a pic like that when there's a dead body lying there on the grass? the LAST thing that would occur to me is , hey---i wanna get a picture of the blood on george's head..

Listening to WS Radio. You guys are missing a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420