17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we hear at some point that he was an independent contractor with the company he was working with prior to Trayvon's murder and that he would work from home? I know we've talked about it some time ago. If that's the case, then I'm wondering why he had to quit his job in the first place. If he was already working from home, why couldn't he continue to do that?

~jmo~

Didn't we hear at some point that he was an independent contractor with the company he was working with prior to Trayvon's murder and that he would work from home? I know we've talked about it some time ago. If that's the case, then I'm wondering why he had to quit his job in the first place. If he was already working from home, why couldn't he continue to do that?

~jmo~

I think that discussion had something to do with when Joe Oliver and he were working together?

JMHO

I think that discussion had something to do with when Joe Oliver and he were working together?

JMHO

Yep, that's where we heard it from. Can't remember the name of the company though but irregardless, may be he needs to contact them for rehire so he can afford to pay for his defense and his own bodyguard.

~jmo~

Thanks so much for refreshing our memories with this piece of drivel. He's been pretty vocal about the charges for quite a while. I read it a couple of weeks ago. First off, Alan Dershowitz knows absolutely nothing about this case other than what he has read, just the same as the rest of us. He has no clue what evidence there is. When he comes down here and takes a look at what evidence there is in this case, then perhaps his "opinion" will mean a little bit more.

~jmo~

He was only talking about the Probable Cause Affidavit. Please re-read the post. Your missing the part that says:

But it's worse than that. It's irresponsible and unethical, and not including the material that favors the defendant, unless it's not true. But if it's true, as we now have learned from other information, that the grass stains are in back of Zimmerman 's shirt, that there were bruises on his head, you must put that in an affidavit . The affidavit has to tell the truth , the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

What reason would a cop working on an active investigation have to do that?!

Why do you think? I'm just saying I've heard of two different instances where this happened, but it involved auto accidents (it wasn't of people being hurt/killed though).

Yep, that's where we heard it from. Can't remember the name of the company though but irregardless, may be he needs to contact them for rehire so he can afford to pay for his defense and his own bodyguard.

~jmo~

I think GZ was working for a mortgage company. Underwriting???? I seem to remember something about that. jmo

Why do you think? I'm just saying I've heard of two different instances where this happened, but it involved auto accidents (it wasn't of people being hurt/killed though).

I know from listening to scanner(Md) that one of the things that is shared between LE, Camera's.

A Police Officer on duty would have absolutely no reason to take unofficial pictures and in fact it could be considered evidence since he was there in an official capacity. It is misconduct.

No police officer has a right to take private pictures of a crime scene in which he is acting in an official capacity. All pictures would become "evidence" and tampering or releasing evidence is a serious violation.

I'm not sure where the picture came from. But I would surely hope an officer on that scene did not release that picture.

http://www.kpho.com/story/17234629/inappropriate-taking-of-crime-scenes-not-uncommon

Alan Dershowitz goes by the law and not emotion.

In my opinion, he's one of the great legal minds of our time.

Dershowitz was the one who, behind the scene, was advising the Dream Team that got OJ Simpson off.

A Police Officer on duty would have absolutely no reason to take unofficial pictures and in fact it could be considered evidence since he was there in an official capacity. It is misconduct.

No police officer has a right to take private pictures of a crime scene in which he is acting in an official capacity. All pictures would become "evidence" and tampering or releasing evidence is a serious violation.

I'm not sure where the picture came from. But I would surely hope an officer on that scene did not release that picture.

http://www.kpho.com/story/17234629/inappropriate-taking-of-crime-scenes-not-uncommon

I agree, they should not be taken from a cell phone by a officer. My point is it's happened before (that I know of).

Why did he continue to follow TM when 911 told him not to?

uknow....im startingto wonder if gz really didnt like the cops. Maybe he saw himself as a hero tothe community because the police were never around. Maybe he really doesnt respect the police at all. all imo.

uknow....im startingto wonder if gz really didnt like the cops. Maybe he saw himself as a hero tothe community because the police were never around. Maybe he really doesnt respect the police at all. all imo.

Why would he even bother to call 911 then? I've never heard of someone who didn't like cops but yet called them at every opportunity as he thought he needed too?

I would have no clue whatsoever. You're the one that suggested it as a possibility. I can't think of ANY reason why a police officer would take a picture for his own personal use or collection. Especially in the first 3 minutes of an investigation with an apparent uncuffed suspect. It boggles my mind.

One more thing about GZ's "inability to work or obtain gainful employment:"
In this day and age even the wages can be electronically deposited via direct deposit. GZ can give any address as a mailing address while he lives somewhere else. Nothing, but his own choice, prevents him from earning a living. IMO

And the same can be said for his wife and his immediate family members.

In Florida it seems that if a person chooses to be unemployed they can file for indigent status and that is just wrong, IMO.

BBM

Please tell me what employer would hire GZ? What employer would take on the security risk of having GZ on the premise, the potential damage to the companies reputation by hiring GZ if it were found out, the security of the other employee's, the amount of time off that GZ will need for court proceedings? IMO GZ is unemployable at this time and for for years to come. And we can't forget the bounty on his head.....

As for GZ's wife, the same applies to her. Its not out of the realm to think that someone would like to cause her harm in retaliation for what GZ did.

I agree, they should not be taken from a cell phone by a officer. My point is it's happened before (that I know of).

Yes I agree. If you google this there are many instances where there is a written policy now. And many investigations are ongoing and these cops and firefighters are losing their jobs.

I understand and agree with your post, but want to ask, how would it be any better if there were a civilian a neighbor inside the crime scene taped area who was there taking snapshots of GZ and the crime scene up close with his phone. I don't know about Florida but here you are not allowed on any crime scene and in fact the Police keep everyone about 20 feet away from the taped off area and no one gets to be close to anyone in handcuffs...can you imagine if someone were to get hurt by a handcuffed and in custody person stuff would hit the fan quick...

There was a case (I can't recall the names) but the case was about a husband who killed his wife and set up another guy to make it as though he had come into his house and was killing his wife with a hammer so he shot the man. This man was a cab driver or shuttle driver who had driven the wife home from a business trip, the wife had complained to her husband that the guy had said some strange stuff about killing people. So her husband called the guy's boss and wanted to have him fired, then he called the guy himself and had him come to his home so he could "apologize to the wife", and set it up as though the guy came on his own and murdered his wife and he shot him in self defense.. Anyway, LE first believed the husbands story, only to find out months later that the first cop on the scene had got his camera from his cruiser and had taken one picture of the 2 bodies that lay on the floor dead. This photo, that no one had seen finally came to light and broke the case wide open, the husband's story didn't match, he was arrested and charged with both murders.
Does anyone recall this case ?

FT said it was a neighbor. Is there a LE person living nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf