17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Please tell me what employer would hire GZ? What employer would take on the security risk of having GZ on the premise, the potential damage to the companies reputation by hiring GZ if it were found out, the security of the other employee's, the amount of time off that GZ will need for court proceedings? IMO GZ is unemployable at this time and for for years to come. And we can't forget the bounty on his head.....

As for GZ's wife, the same applies to her. Its not out of the realm to think that someone would like to cause her harm in retaliation for what GZ did.

Please refer to these post...lots of telecommuting jobs and direct deposit.
Today, 11:15 AM
Replies: 559
Views: 10,100
Posted By Just K
He could wear a costume and be a sign flipper for...

He could wear a costume and be a sign flipper for new condos at gated communities. Something like that. He can work if he wants to. IMO
Forum: Hot Cases Today, 11:06 AM
Posted By Just K
One more thing about GZ's "inability to work or...

One more thing about GZ's "inability to work or obtain gainful employment:"
In this day and age even the wages can be electronically deposited via direct deposit. GZ can give any address as a...
Forum: Hot Cases Today, 09:59 AM
Posted By Just K
Here is another simple question: Isn't it true...

Here is another simple question:
Isn't it true that GZ, as any other defendant who is out on bail or bond, is free to work any job he is qualified to obtain. Well, within his curfew hours unless he...

Can we even be sure that IS the back of Zimmermans head from that particular photo? And if it was a friend of Zimmerman how did he get close enough to take that photo since it was a crime scene and taped off. If it was a friend and he did get in and take the photo HOW did LE not see him and confiscate the phone and photo?

Totally and entirely FUBAR IMO

If the photo was really taken at 7:19 pm. the crime scene wasn't taped yet, according to the police report they did that after TM was pronounced dead at 7:30.

This is what is so sad, all he had to do was roll up alongside Trayvon and roll down the window and identify himself as neighborhood watch, and ask him if he was lost, or where he was going. Very simple and he would have gotten his answers....

IMO he did not do that because he thought he already HAD the answers, he already believed that Trayvon was a theif or a burglar or up to no good, and he just wanted to "catch' him at something, barring thatm, he wanted to stop him and hold him for LE when they got there.

Does tend to make me wonder if the other suspicious people that he called in to 911 were acting suspicious the same way that Trayvon was acting suspicious and if they had been found by LE what the outcome of that would have been....IMO JMHO and stuff.
BBM
Excellent post! The part I bolded is illegal, but I do think this is exactly what happened. It is the most logical scenario that could have taken place, knowing GZ's "history". I also think he was holding him there at gunpoint, or at least he opened his coat and flashed his weapon. At least.

IMO, GZ is hypervigilant, paranoid and dangerous. The victim in this case, Trayvon Martin, paid the price for GZ's deluded and irrational thinking.

I would have no clue whatsoever. You're the one that suggested it as a possibility. I can't think of ANY reason why a police officer would take a picture for his own personal use or collection. Especially in the first 3 minutes of an investigation with an apparent uncuffed suspect. It boggles my mind.

I have no idea if that has happened in this case, I'm saying I know of two times when an officer did in fact take pictures with a phone, whether it was his/her's or the departments.

I guess he should have thought out all of his options then before deciding to slaughter an innocent kid. It's not up to the state of Florida to provide for him or his family.

~jmo~

I think it would be difficult for Zimmerman to give a lot of thought to those options, if Trayvon was on top of him, had him pinned down, continually banging his head into the concrete. His focus would be on trying to prevent a severe brain/head injury that could have possibly lead to death. IMO

If the photo was really taken at 7:19 pm. the crime scene wasn't taped yet, according to the police report they did that after TM was pronounced dead at 7:30.

Which may make it moderately better or not, the fact is that there should have been NOBODY in the area except GZ and PD. They should have made sure that everybody else was well away from the area, since as Grandmaj has mentioned it is also their duty to make certain that the first responders are safe to enter the area, what if there was more than one person with a gun?

Just a lot of things that I don't understand, and how did LE not see someone taking that picture and confiscate the phone since it is within their power to do so..and still does not answer the question of why the SPD claim that the first thing they did was secure the scene and place GZ into custody and handcuff him and yet here he is uncuffed and talking on a cell phone, if it is in fact him, and if it was actually taken that night which has not been shown to be true yet.

Please refer to these post...lots of telecommuting jobs and direct deposit.
Today, 11:15 AM
Posted By Just K
He could wear a costume and be a sign flipper for...

He could wear a costume and be a sign flipper for new condos at gated communities. Something like that. He can work if he wants to. IMO
Forum: Hot Cases Today, 11:06 AM
Posted By Just K
One more thing about GZ's "inability to work or...

One more thing about GZ's "inability to work or obtain gainful employment:"
In this day and age even the wages can be electronically deposited via direct deposit. GZ can give any address as a...
Forum: Hot Cases Today, 09:59 AM
Posted By Just K
Here is another simple question: Isn't it true...

Here is another simple question:
Isn't it true that GZ, as any other defendant who is out on bail or bond, is free to work any job he is qualified to obtain. Well, within his curfew hours unless he...

I understand what you are saying in that there a jobs that GZ might be able to do, even with the help of a hat or glasses or just behind a phone reciever. My point is that I can't think of an employer that would be willing to take on such a security risk and potential liability or willing to give GZ the amount of time off that will be needed to defend himself. That is why I believe he is unemployable for an unknown amount of time.

So does this mean that if the picture was taken with a personal phone that the wound is not admissible evidence?

Investigator Gilbreath admitted GZ had two laserations to his head. The EMT report would have stated that. Before the picture taken on the phone can be admitted as evidence it would have to be verified. Obviously the time does not match up with the police report if that was GZ on a phone. Plus how would someone know there would have been an issue regarding those cuts?? You just shot someone why would a neighbor be taking a picture of your head. Why would a neighbor be close enough to a suspect 3 minutes after LE arrive at the scene when LE had already reported GZ as being in custody???? There are a lot of questions about this pictures. Why are there two different reports about who took this picture??? And we still do not have a name but somehow ABC received it and not LE. jmo

Is the state paying his protection now? Or paying for him in any sort while he's out on bond? I thought I heard a quote from MOM that said he was 'on his own'.

Investigator Gilbreath admitted GZ had two laserations to his head. The EMT report would have stated that. Before the picture taken on the phone can be admitted as evidence it would have to be verified. Obviously the time does not match up with the police report if that was GZ on a phone. Plus how would someone know there would have been an issue regarding those cuts?? You just shot someone why would a neighbor be taking a picture of your head. Why would a neighbor be close enough to a suspect 3 minutes after LE arrive at the scene when LE had already reported GZ as being in custody???? There are a lot of questions about this pictures. Why are there two different reports about who took this picture??? And we still do not have a name but somehow ABC received it and not LE. jmo

That's exactly what I'm sayin...something is just not right about this!

I think this photo is going to hurt Zimmerman instead of helping him. Whoever released it did so in hopes of confirming the "injuries" on the back of his head but with so many questions swirling now without reasonable explanations, it is likely to come back and bite them in the butt and this isn't even taking into the consideration how staged and fake the photo looks. That's a totally separate discussion.

~jmo~

I dunno why that crime scene was so sloppy and so many people were allowed in there. How can you tell rescue to stage until the scene is secure and still have other civilians in the area? This I have questioned since I saw the first photos. What if other people were also armed?

A Police Officer is sworn to uphold the law and to conduct him/herself with professional conduct. He doesn't get to be a renegade and save trophy pictures and distribute them. I really hope for Sanford Police Department's sake that this comment by Oliver is just a coincidence, and that this isn't a police officer's picture floated on the internet and news on the day of the bond hearing. It is possible this was a friend of GZ who did this.
I thought the photo data indicates it was taken minutes after the shooting. Perhaps the police were not even there yet? Or the crime scene had not yet been secured? Or maybe it was never secured.

Which may make it moderately better or not, the fact is that there should have been NOBODY in the area except GZ and PD. They should have made sure that everybody else was well away from the area, since as Grandmaj has mentioned it is also their duty to make certain that the first responders are safe to enter the area, what if there was more than one person with a gun?

Just a lot of things that I don't understand, and how did LE not see someone taking that picture and confiscate the phone since it is within their power to do so..and still does not answer the question of why the SPD claim that the first thing they did was secure the scene and place GZ into custody and handcuff him and yet here he is uncuffed and talking on a cell phone, if it is in fact him, and if it was actually taken that night which has not been shown to be true yet.

There are a lot of problems with how LE acted that night from the moment they got there. You can see some of this on the station video, cops with no gloves on, casual conversating with GZ, etc. I don't find it out of the realm of possibility that any of this other stuff (didn't cuff him right away, etc) could have happened considering what we already know about LE's actions that night.

Zimmerman was released from jail early Monday wearing a bulletproof vest, defense attorney Mark O’Mara told CNN. He said authorities are not providing any security for him, so several locations have been arranged for him to “maintain his safety and security.”

“There’s been a lot of chatter about his release, and that’s concerning him and us,” O’Mara said. “He’s sort of on his own with his own protection, at this point.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/24/2765225/george-zimmerman-on-his-own-lawyer.html#storylink=cpy

I think this photo is going to hurt Zimmerman instead of helping him. Whoever released it did so in hopes of confirming the "injuries" on the back of his head but with so many questions swirling now without reasonable explanations, it is likely to come back and bite them in the butt and this isn't even taking into the consideration how staged and fake the photo looks. That's a totally separate discussion.

~jmo~
It would be monumentally stupid to fake a photo like that knowing police will testify that there was no injury or blood visible on the back of his head.

LOL! I have several of those too.

I keep seeing this "tactical" flashlight discussed and wondered what the big deal was so I went to walmart's website and queried "tactical flashlight" . A total of 93 came up, they look like an ordinary small flashlight to me and prices start at under $9 dollars.

So I am not sure why the investigator chose to include the word "tactical" unless he was just trying to make it sound more menacing.

http://www.surefire.com/illumination/law-enforcement-lights/g2x-a-bk.html
Watch the short video The officers probably have these and maybe that is why he said tacticle.
People pay more than $9.00 for this lightweight flashlight. I can't see it being used as a weapon to hit someone with because of it's weight but it can be used as a way to stunn or detain someone by shining it into someones face.
My thoughts are IF GZ had it out and was trying to locate TM after finally finding him he blinded TM with it. Of course if GZ was close enough to TM TM would reach out to push it away maybe. It could have thrown GZ off balance and now they are on the ground which I would imagine would make GZ even more angry. Looks like there are drain covers in the grass GZ could have landed on one of them and injured his head.
I am just trying to figure out how this whole thing escalated to what it is in such a short time frame.

What was the second report on who took the picture, I thought it was always 'a neighbor'? The EMT report will go a long way in figuring some of this out. I fully expect it to say he had two lacerations because two other sources (LE report and detective on the stand) say so.

It may make that photo not admissable, since usually anyone wanting to use a photo as evidence has to authenticate that photo by telling who took it, and when, who else might have been there, and under what circumstances they took the photo and where it's been since it was taken and verify that it has not been tampered with and stuff. So let's hope that if there were wounds that SPD did their job and took others at the station Pictures that have a verified chain of custody and some scale and from different angles and so forth complete with the paperwork verifying who took them and when ect.
If a witness at the scene, say a police officer, testifies that the photo accurately depicts what his head looked like, can't it be admitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj