17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge acts as if this is no big deal, that George didn't disclose the money. JMO IMO

I'm not liking this judge. JMO Tho I don't fault him for wanting to see the paypal records.

I think the worst that's going to happen is he's gotta pay more money. State wasn't even asking to have his bond revoked.

Rut roh, the state has something they want to approach the bench about. Hmmm.

First bench discussion! Damnit, I wanna know it all. Not like I'm entitled to, but I wanna!

:floorlaugh:

150,000.00 at the time of the hearing when Omara said his client was indigent - was in Z's account.
Lots of heads will roll for not being informed as to what was actually going on? I'm so confused at this point... who set up the account and managed it? IIRC, it was Zimmerman's brother. JMO.

During the Bail Hearing, didn't the GZ's wife specifically state that GZ's brother had control of the internet site and account that was collecting $? If that is so, and the brother wasn't questioned, then it's the state's/court's problem. Not sure how GZ would know what was in the account, unless he received calls/visit from family/brother that would have advised him and then aren't those video/audio taped?

During the Bail Hearing, didn't the GZ's wife specifically state that GZ's brother had control of the internet site and account that was collecting $? If that is so, and the brother wasn't questioned, then it's the state's/court's problem. Not sure how GZ would know what was in the account, unless he received calls/visit from family/brother that would have advised him and then aren't those video/audio taped?

JMO, GZ knew enough about the account to spend $50,000 of it.

How on earth could they have used that much money in such a short period of time? :eek:

No kidding. WTF? Are they eating out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Ritz on crab puffs or something? Holy moly, they are living like celebrities with using that much money in 30 to 45 days!!!! They don't even know what indigent means!

This could be the first time that a paypal donation site has come into play in a active case, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves