Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes, ditto......

and then she's so helpful in one of her interviews, for LE to check out cameras at the vape store......and that mindset continued even when she was shown pictures of his body part and told that body part made numerous contact with her daughter, a/k/a SA. she is unable to call it what it is...she's busy ticking away in her mind, press charges or not press charges, or change her mind, etc. :eek:
Yes and I'll add to that, (I'll paraphrase)
LE: do you know anyone in st cloud ?
Jenn: yes I have a friend that lives there but I havent been there in years... do you want her address?
so helpful. come on...

True, but at that time there was no reason to believe he was a thing as you say, no one knew he was an evil monster.

The mom is a victim until named person of interest, this thread has turned into straight victim bashing. It's sickening.
This thread is about justice for the only victim - Madeline, not justice for Jennifer Soto, who, as a person of interest, has been interviewed several times by LE, and whose stories make no sense to most of us here. That is what's sickening.
MOO.

I guess, whether it's true or not something caused him to panic, enough for him to look for tranquilizers and make his parents want to steer clear. So instead they filled his car with gas and got that show on the road. They said they welcomed the break.
I'm beginning to wonder if he wanted the meds to use on Madeline and not for himself.
MOO.

JS very adept at giving explanations that everyone would chew and swallow.
Thats the thing I find also. There is always an answer that is viable. Probably BS but viable nonetheless. she may have missed her period or was late , but she may have just not told me... a lot of that.'
"I track her period to be proactive about supplies".
or when she said "at the time, I thought he was truly heartbroken not that he has done all this $hit to her, he was lying , he was faking, what else was he lying to me about?"
what else? I have no words. let's just fluff over the SA , because this is about lying apparently.

Last edited:
OH oh oh oh

In the report at JS's mother's office, SS said Maddie was wearing pants, which is indeed what she was found wearing.

JS quickly corrected him to say shorts. But we know JS didn't see Maddie that morning.

So why did she say that so definitively when she didn't see her? Maddie could have decided it was too chilly to wear shorts so she put on pants instead. Even if it was gym day, she could have taken her shorts to school in her backpack to change into later.

In every interview thereafter, IIRC, SS said shorts.

JS corrected him so authoritatively because the script called for shorts, and at that moment he veered from the script into reality.

JMO, speculation, IMO, MOO
I do believe JS was more dominant in that relationship than she wants to appear!
  • The way she corrected him about what MS was wearing, even though she had not seen her.
  • The way she openly caressed him and comforted him during those first interviews.
  • The way she advised CS to get him a lawyer after being shown proof of SA.
JS is a dangerously manipulative individual IMO.

Thats the thing I find also. There is always an answer that is viable. Probably BS but viable nonetheless. she may have missed her period or was late , but she may have just not told me... a lot of that.'
"I track her period to be proactive about supplies".
or when she said " at the time I thought he was truly heartbroken not that he has done all this $hit to her, he was lying , he was faking, what else was he lying to me about?" ... what else? like is there anything worse?
Yes insisting he get a lawyer. After seeing his bleep in her daughter's mouth. MOO

This lawyer is bang on IMO, what he believes the jury will wonder is exactly what we have been talking about. It's exactly what I think about anyway.(why is she being so cerebral, analytical, is she in on it? )

IMO, the eye opener is the ride to Operations...where she thinks she is going to attend the press conference. she's all happy in the car, chatty about SS, him, and Sister Act, her life in new york, her life before child. it was downright disturbing that she wasnt falling apart, namely WHY she is in a police vehicle and where she is going and WHY.... Madeline, her daughter, is MISSING. chatty, upbeat.
I didn't see or hear that one. Is there a link you can point to please? I'd love to hear it.

The one thing that convinced me early on that JS knew Maddie was dead and was trying to help cover it up is that she didn't park and go into the school to look for Maddie when she didn't come out.

The natural instinct when a person loses something is try to remember where you last saw/had it. One day last week I couldn't find my purse. Did I leave it in the car? I looked--no. Then I remembered bringing it into the house and into the bedroom so I looked there--the last place I remembered having it.

My point is that as far as she supposedly knew, school was the last place Maddie was--so why wouldn't that be the first place she looked for her?

I've asked every parent I know what they would do in that situation and the unanimous answer is, park the car and go into the school to look for her.

That JS didn't do that struck me as fishy from the start.

Another thing: JS told one of the TV interviewers that she wasn't out searching for Maddie because she wanted to be there if Maddie came home.

Yet she didn't seem too concerned that someone was home in case Maddie showed up while she waited 3 hours for LE at her mother's office.

Which was the most likely time that Maddie would have returned home.

Last edited:
She knew and not only that, but the location/area where Maddie's was disgustingly discarded was her idea. Sleuthing has led me to discover just how many big 'coincidences' there are in this case. Things not yet mentioned anywhere.

It's become harder to share genuine sleuthing finds in the true crime community now, too many so called 'content creators' taking info from forums, doxxing people or worse. It's gross. Anyhow it was good to catch up on the threads and see some familiar names from older cases.

All MOO of course.
@The Observer : Am I understanding you correctly? Are you saying that the place where Maddie’s body was disposed of and later found was JS’s idea?

Although I recall LE questioning JS a lot about St. Cloud in an interview before they found MS (where JS is on a gray sofa), I had not heard specifically that LE thought JS chose the spot where SS left MS’s body.

Do you have a source?

The one thing that convinced me early on that JS knew Maddie was dead and was trying to help cover it up is that she didn't park and go into the school to look for Maddie when she didn't come out.

The natural instinct when a person loses something is try to remember where you last saw/had it. One day last week I couldn't find my purse. Did I leave it in the car? I looked--no. Then I remembered bringing it into the house and into the bedroom so I looked there--the last place I remembered having it.

My point is that as far as she supposedly knew, school was the last place Maddie was--so why wouldn't that be the first place she looked for her?

I've asked every parent I know what they would do in that situation and the unanimous answer is, park the car and go into the school to look for her.

And after waiting for MS in the pickup line oh for about an hour, when the final bell rings at 4:04 pm JS waits six minutes before leaving at 4:10. And doesn't bother coming back until the office is closed.

True, but at that time there was no reason to believe he was a thing as you say, no one knew he was an evil monster.

The mom is a victim until named person of interest, this thread has turned into straight victim bashing. It's sickening.

If the police didn’t believe her, why would you? Genuinely asking…have you seen the recently released interview? It’s very clear from the start LE wasn’t buying what she’s tried to sell.

A parent is responsible for their child’s safety. It is basic common sense regardless of gender as a parent and regardless of the gender of your child, that you do not send them to go sleep with a grown adult. A young girl who could have had her own room should not be sleeping in a living room corner with a grown adult male. That man had a tripod, lubricant, a sex toy, and an unsecured gun…in plain view, and you’re telling me that somehow JS is not responsible for putting her daughter in that situation?

This same mother did not defend her daughter when her on again/off again jobless boyfriend stole Maddie’s Christmas money. And maybe even her birthday money since JS allegedly was “keeping it” for her ie herself and SS.

While JS was trying to imply that Maddie could have been at risk for abuse staying with her paternal family in Texas, Maddie’s biological father and step mother were out looking for her. JS stayed home and slept until she was kicked out of the house so LE could collect evidence.

When JS was texting SS’s father that he “better get him a lawyer” after being confronted with the CSAM, Maddie was decomposing in a field by the highway covered in insects.

So how exactly is JS a victim?

And after waiting for MS in the pickup line oh for about an hour, when the final bell rings at 4:04 pm JS waits six minutes before leaving at 4:10. And doesn't bother coming back until the office is closed.

Oh that is a very good point whose significance escaped me until you put it that way.

JS knew that school started at 9:28. She substituted at that school. She had to know what time the office closed but didn't bother to make sure she got back in time to inquire about Maddie's attendance before that time.

Oh that is a very good point whose significance escaped me until you put it that way.

JS knew that school started at 9:28. She substituted at that school. She had to know what time the office closed but didn't bother to make sure she got back in time to inquire about Maddie's attendance before that time.
And the very first person JS contacted to inquire about Maddie's whereabouts - wasn't a school administrator, wasn't the attendance clerk, not a member of the school's security team - nope... it was Maddie's little friend, who told JS that Maddie was not in any of their shared classes. That's when Jenn lied and said something like, What do you mean? We dropped her off. Imo, Jenn was just performing that day like a concerned parent, but she couldn't even do that right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb
Back