TX Suzanne Clark Simpson missing in San Antonio, last seen by friends at dinner

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OCT 11, 2024
The independent luxury real estate brokerage firm was founded in 2007, their website reads. MS, Suzanne Simpson's sister-in-law, is the co-owner of Nix Realty along with JRH.

The luxury real estate agent is a mother to four children. "She is very involved in the school and sports activities of her children," her Realtor.com page said. ...

From this article...

"She hasn’t been seen since Sunday, October 6 following a dispute with her husband, according to police."

A dispute?

Seems more like an assult. The man was arrested for causing bodily injury and unlawful restraint. A dispute??

Sorry just fuming out loud.

MOO

This couple reminds me of Suzanne and Barry in Colorado. :(

jmo
Same here.
Hoping this one will have a good ending, but I would be very surprised if it does.
My heart goes out to the children -- they must be frantic and scared for her and themselves, but I'm betting they (or a couple of them, surely) have seen or heard other arguments between their parents that were probably very upsetting and scary.
Godspeed to LE, and prayers for Suzanne.

ATF's responsibilities include the investigation and prevention of federal offenses involving the unlawful use, manufacture, and possession of firearms and explosives; acts of arson and bombings; and illegal trafficking of alcohol and tobacco products. The ATF also regulates, via licensing, the sale, possession, and transportation of firearms, ammunition, and explosives in interstate commerce.

Also:

Special Response Teams

ATF’s Special Response Teams (SRTs) are elite tactical groups that rapidly respond to high-risk law enforcement operations and conduct criminal investigations that lead to the arrests of the most violent criminals in the United States. Their work includes search and arrest warrants, high-risk criminal investigations, undercover operations, surveillance operations, and protective service operations. Learn about ATF Special Response Teams.

Vice PresidentVice President
Capital Well Service, LLCCapital Well Service, LLCDec 2012 - Present · 11 yrs 11 mos

Vice PresidentVice President
Cotter & Sons, Inc.Cotter & Sons, Inc.Jul 2000 - Nov 2012 · 12 yrs 5 mos

FWIW, this is what shows on his profile.

Not sure what this is?

Linked from his Facebook page Facebook

Could it be money laundering? I would love for Suzanne to be safe, but it's doubtful at this point.
The ATF usually doesn't deal with money laundering.

In any case, money laundering takes months and sometimes years to investigate. They have to follow the trail of funds through the financial system so it's a slow, laborious process. It's unlikely they'd be in a place to arrest him so soon for that. (I suppose they could have already been investigating him and it's just coincidence that this happened right when they were prepping to make the arrest. But that's pretty unlikely.)

Edit - I wouldn't be surprised, though, if we eventually learn that financial crimes are at the heart of all of this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Boerne, TX - -
(Boerne is about 30 miles from San Antonio, TX)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Boerne is a city in and the county seat of Kendall County, Texas, United States, in the Texas Hill Country. Wikipedia

Where are the children? Is there a relative close by? Are they going to school? SMH.
Mother missing; dad in jail. It just takes my breath away, thinking about them. (Perhaps I missed a report on them).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back