Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes, ditto......

and then she's so helpful in one of her interviews, for LE to check out cameras at the vape store......and that mindset continued even when she was shown pictures of his body part and told that body part made numerous contact with her daughter, a/k/a SA. she is unable to call it what it is...she's busy ticking away in her mind, press charges or not press charges, or change her mind, etc. :eek:
Yes and I'll add to that, (I'll paraphrase)
LE: do you know anyone in st cloud ?
Jenn: yes I have a friend that lives there but I havent been there in years... do you want her address?
so helpful. come on...

True, but at that time there was no reason to believe he was a thing as you say, no one knew he was an evil monster.

The mom is a victim until named person of interest, this thread has turned into straight victim bashing. It's sickening.
This thread is about justice for the only victim - Madeline, not justice for Jennifer Soto, who, as a person of interest, has been interviewed several times by LE, and whose stories make no sense to most of us here. That is what's sickening.
MOO.

I guess, whether it's true or not something caused him to panic, enough for him to look for tranquilizers and make his parents want to steer clear. So instead they filled his car with gas and got that show on the road. They said they welcomed the break.
I'm beginning to wonder if he wanted the meds to use on Madeline and not for himself.
MOO.

JS very adept at giving explanations that everyone would chew and swallow.
Thats the thing I find also. There is always an answer that is viable. Probably BS but viable nonetheless. she may have missed her period or was late , but she may have just not told me... a lot of that.'
"I track her period to be proactive about supplies".
or when she said "at the time, I thought he was truly heartbroken not that he has done all this $hit to her, he was lying , he was faking, what else was he lying to me about?"
what else? I have no words. let's just fluff over the SA , because this is about lying apparently.

Last edited:
OH oh oh oh

In the report at JS's mother's office, SS said Maddie was wearing pants, which is indeed what she was found wearing.

JS quickly corrected him to say shorts. But we know JS didn't see Maddie that morning.

So why did she say that so definitively when she didn't see her? Maddie could have decided it was too chilly to wear shorts so she put on pants instead. Even if it was gym day, she could have taken her shorts to school in her backpack to change into later.

In every interview thereafter, IIRC, SS said shorts.

JS corrected him so authoritatively because the script called for shorts, and at that moment he veered from the script into reality.

JMO, speculation, IMO, MOO
I do believe JS was more dominant in that relationship than she wants to appear!
  • The way she corrected him about what MS was wearing, even though she had not seen her.
  • The way she openly caressed him and comforted him during those first interviews.
  • The way she advised CS to get him a lawyer after being shown proof of SA.
JS is a dangerously manipulative individual IMO.

Thats the thing I find also. There is always an answer that is viable. Probably BS but viable nonetheless. she may have missed her period or was late , but she may have just not told me... a lot of that.'
"I track her period to be proactive about supplies".
or when she said " at the time I thought he was truly heartbroken not that he has done all this $hit to her, he was lying , he was faking, what else was he lying to me about?" ... what else? like is there anything worse?
Yes insisting he get a lawyer. After seeing his bleep in her daughter's mouth. MOO

IMO, the eye opener is the ride to Operations...where she thinks she is going to attend the press conference. she's all happy in the car, chatty about SS, him, and Sister Act, her life in new york, her life before child. it was downright disturbing that she wasnt falling apart, namely WHY she is in a police vehicle and where she is going and WHY.... Madeline, her daughter, is MISSING. chatty, upbeat.
I didn't see or hear that one. Is there a link you can point to please? I'd love to hear it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back