17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite certain that the judge will have this information ironed out. Additionally, O'Mara indicates that the 15 days doesn't even begin until the arraignment which is set for May 8th.

~jmo~

Only there is nothing in the law that says it has to be 15 days after arraignment. It has to be 15 days after request for discovery is made (according to the lawyer for right to public access).

You, JBean, and Concerned Papa will be fighting for status of King, will be interesting to see who wins!
I'll just remove any posts that post the link to the docs before I do.

beanqueen.gif

hehe seriously though-I am working on a forum so you may be moved sometime today. May as well buckle up now as it may happen without warning!

Only there is nothing in the law that says it has to be 15 days after arraignment. It has to be 15 days after request for discovery is made (according to the lawyer for right to public access).

I feel very certain that the judge knows what he is doing and will do what it takes to prevent personal information of witnesses, etc. being released. If the media attorney has a problem with it, then I'm sure they will file another motion to address it.

~jmo~

Post of the day!

I'll just remove any posts that post the link to the docs before I do.

beanqueen.gif

hehe seriously though-I am working on a forum so you may be moved sometime today. May as well buckle up now as it may happen without warning!

FYI..."The public could get access in the next few days — although there may be delays — because prosecutors are legally required to share evidence with the defense and, once that happens, the information becomes public through a process called discovery".

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...tor-angela-corey-evidence-police-headquarters

I can't link to the article I originally posted from unless the mods approve since the Global Grind is NOT approved MSM.

BBM

Perfect indeed!

BTW, a minor point would be that since the 911 call actually began at 7:09:34 pm, and 911 recordings and transcripts show GZ getting out of his vehicle and saying "he's running" [2:08] later, the actual clock time for the moment GZ said TM started running would be 18 seconds earlier than 7:12 pm at 7:11:42 pm.

TM911Connection.png

Still, like you, I wonder how GZ got the country's number four ranked cellular service provider to show this phone log entry for one of it's 34,000,000 subscribers? :waitasec:

TMGFPhone-1.jpg

It certainly was EARLIER than 7:12 than GZ said Tayvon was running. If people go by my timeline (link posted many threads ago), I used the time the dispatcher entered the information into their log - which was at 7:11:59 according to the log that was included with the 911 history of GZ's calls to SPD.

Given the amount of time for GZ to tell the dispatcher, for the dispatcher to confirm with him, and the time for the dispatcher to enter that information, it could be even earlier than your estimated time of 7:11:42. I'm not so sure that the recording of the call released from the SPD started at the exact time the log shows the call connected, so the timing of the comments in the recording may not be exact as to when they happened.

In addition, as has been said MANY times the T-Mobile times are not to the second and are likely rounded off, so the connect time for Trayvon's last call from his girlfriend could have been anywhere from 7:11:30 to 7:12:30. Until we get more accurate records of those call times, we will not know the exact time that call connected.

IMO, JMO, etc. Links to information referenced are in earlier threads.

One shot is heard by you. I jumped twice.

I did as well highflyer. I believe I'll have to wait until more information on this particular point before reaching any conclusions. I refuse to listen to this absolutely horrific, gut-wrenching, heart-string tugging 911 call again. I listened once but that's all I can handle. It's sickening and it's heartbreaking.

~jmo~

She didn't miss the deadline. The judge addressed this issue in court on Friday. Both sides would like all personal information about witnesses, etc. redacted out of the documents so they are working on that and this was agreed upon by the defense as well. Once the state turns the documents over to the defense, the media/public has a right to obtain them as well so they are taking care to make sure all pertinent information is readcted prior to the hand over. The judge further stated this wasn't a problem as he would not be telling either side how to run their cases.

~jmo~

I think the media is as anxious for a document dump as we are! :floorlaugh:

We need a document dump.............................NOW!

We are in the new forum
you are here---> [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=487"]Trayvon Martin - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Will give you some guidelines soon but in the meantime continue with the single discussion thread.
thanks.

One shot is heard by you. I jumped twice.

If you're talking about the call with the screams, there is a loud noise earlier than the gunshot. The caller does not react to that noise, so either it was a noise on her end that she knew what it was (maybe bumped her phone as she was moving to the room upstairs?) or it was on the SPD dispatcher end of the call.

She DOES react to the gunshot:
GUNSHOT
Caller: "Yes. There's gunshots."

Dispatcher: "How many?"

Caller: "Just one."
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/20/911-calls-paint-picture-of-chaos-after-florida-teen-is-shot/

BBM

Then how could he testify whether head injuries were consistent with head being struck on the concrete or not? He isn't an expert in that area either.

Right. He didn't even have the medical records, yet he said GZ's injuries contradict his statements. I don't see anything, besides the g/f's call, that the SP had that the SPD didn't have. Amazing leap from SYG to 2nd degree murder looking at the same evidence.

I have to wonder if this is why AC never takes her cases to the GJ.

Right. He didn't even have the medical records, yet he said GZ's injuries contradict his statements. I don't see anything, besides the g/f's call, that the SP had that the SPD didn't have. Amazing leap from SYG to 2nd degree murder looking at the same evidence.

He had the EMT report. He may have have had findings of the DOJ. Maybe he had phone records of GZ. We know he had texts/emails. We also don't know whether they found new witnesses.

The point is, we don't even know what exactly SPD had, so it's kind of hard to determine whether or not the SP had more.

In wondering why she never takes her cases to the GJ, one should also wonder how successful she's been at prosecuting said cases...

:moo::moo::twocents:

Has it been determined what exact phones TM and GZ had?

Not that I know of...it's been said that Trayvon had an iPhone...but his Twitter was being updated from an Android phone. Maybe the iPhone was new, or maybe it was misreported.

Never heard what GZ had.

JMO

Hmm.. I thought witnesses said they were "wrestling" and "grappling?" JMO

Of course they were, at least to a point. John didn't say exactly 'how' TM was on top o GZ - whether straddling him, legs on each side or? If that were the case, his red jacket would be easily seen, IMO.

He had the EMT records, IMO. I believe GZ said TM bashed his head against the cement numerous times and that was what was inconsistent in his statement. The injury does not match what GZ was saying happened to him. The other statements made by GZ regarding the crimes scene and what happened are reported as also being inconsistent. We do not have GZ's statement that he made to LE. Obviously Gilbreath does. IMO he has also talked with the homocide detective, everyone and anyone who interviewed GZ that night and this is why they are reporting there are inconsistencies in GZ's statement when compared to the evidence. The EMT may have determined his nose may have been broken that night...we don't have the report but Gilbreath obviously has looked at it. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214