ca-ca-ca-ca-ching!
no he doesn't
but, his lawyer has a website
which explains all the other websites
and the ca-ca-ca-chings,
and tells everyone they'll get doc dumps
nevah, or
if evah,
then only after his gazillion objections and demands of witness protections and retractions...

my neck hurtz from all the whiplashin' & my head hurtz...from all the bangin' and JBean didn't help any yankin' the thread all over creation...
grump, grump, grump

:cowcouch:

Then you are jumping to some other noise and not the gunshot.

One of the witnesses who called 911, when asked how many shots, he said two. Now, he could be mistaken. The shock alone from hearing a gunshot could send anyone over edge... trust me, I've been there. We're going to have to wait until we see the evidence. If there were "casings" then there may have been two shots fired with only one hitting Trayvon. The word "casings" may have also just been a mistake. But again, we'll have to see.

MOO

It doesn't look like a cell phone to me.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-2.jpg

http://static.globalgrind.com/sites...2012_march/trayvon-martin-family-photos-2.jpg

Those look like metal bound holes in a belt.

so, GZ's lawyers have a website
no they don't
they're not even his lawyers
but, wait, GZ does have a website
ca-ca-ca-ca-ching!
no he doesn't
but, his lawyer has a website
which explains all the other websites
and the ca-ca-ca-chings,
and tells everyone they'll get doc dumps
nevah, or
if eveh,
then over his gazillion objections and demands of witness protections...

my neck hurtz from all the whiplashin' & my head hurtz...from all the bangin' and JBean didn't help any yankin' the thread all over creation...
grump, grump, grump

:cowcouch:
BBM-
I told you to buckle up..but oh no you had to start hitting your head against the wall. Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning.

Not the witness that saw red.
Ah, okay, the witness who "saw red" (John Doe) may not have used the exact words "wrestling" or "grappling" as some of the other witnesses have. Yet I disagree that his words have ever implied GZ was lying on the ground, with TM on top of him, in such a way (as you suggested upthread) that he would not have been able to clearly observe the color of GZ's clothing.

"John" said the guy in red on the bottom was being "beaten up," and was yelling for him to help. JMO

--

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

/bbm

---

It has also suggested (I forgot by whom) that it would have been too dark out there for the witness "John" to detect the color red.

I respectfully and emphatically disagree. There are numerous outside lights there; it is likely that some/many were shining that night. Also, if "John" were outside his home, it is likely IMO that his own individual back patio light had been flipped on IMO.

At any rate, I doubt the area would be utterly dark, see photo.

s21.jpg

Those look like metal bound holes in a belt.

like in a woven belt, lol, look at how skinny his waist is for that belt.

reminds me of my brothers, long, long ago, when my mom used to buy my oldest brother everything a size too big, which he very soon grew into and out of and handed down to the next eldest brother...

they grow like weeds.

and they are very awkward at that age b/c every morning they wake up dealing with another inch of height, a new center of balance, and they keep hitting their heads and misjudging their steps and their reach... so cute... (but don't tell them!)

:rolling:

One of the witnesses who called 911, when asked how many shots, he said two. Now, he could be mistaken. The shock alone from hearing a gunshot could send anyone over edge... trust me, I've been there. We're going to have to wait until we see the evidence. If there were "casings" then there may have been two shots fired with only one hitting Trayvon. The word "casings" may have also just been a mistake. But again, we'll have to see.

MOO

There was only one bullet missing from the gun. It couldn't have been possibly been 2 shots.

like in a woven belt, lol, look at how skinny his waist is for that belt.

reminds me of my brothers, long, long ago, when my mom used to buy my oldest brother everything a size too big, which he very soon grew into and out of and handed down to the next eldest brother...

they grow like weeds.

and they are very awkward at that age b/c every morning they wake up dealing with another inch of height, a new center of balance, and they keep hitting their heads and misjudging their steps and their reach... so cute... (but don't tell them!)

:rolling:

He was sooooo skinny too, but I bet he ate like a elephant! It just makes me so sad. Such a tragedy! Way too young! So much promise.

You know you are right. Even the male caller on the 911 tape says they were wrestling.

Then it appears his story changes and I wonder why it changed?

Neighbor #1, male - Call begins 4:12

Police … I just heard a shot right behind my house. [4:14] They’re wrestling right in the back of my porch.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nei...-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-transcribed

The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...led-in-neighborhood-altercation#ixzz1tQLEF3n1
*If* the 911 caller and "John" are one and the same, I'm not sure I can agree he "changed his story." IMO

It occurs to me to ask whether we are certain that the male 911 caller is indeed John? Maybe I should know this, but for some reason I don't.

There was only one bullet missing from the gun. It couldn't have been possibly been 2 shots.

and it's the police saying there was only one bullet missing from the gun right? Quite frankly, I believe nothing that comes from anyone in the SPD. When the FBI, the prosecution, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or the Justice Department verify that there was only one shot that night and only one bullet missing, then I'll be convinced.

~jmo~

Here you can see the bottom part of Zimmerman's coat sleeves are black just like they are going down the shoulder and his upper arm.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain_edited.jpg

In this one you can see even the sides of the bottom of the coat are black.

Untitled-1.jpg

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...d-gives-little-clarity-to-Trayvon-Martin-case

Now if Trayvon was sitting on Zimmerman there would not be much red at all showing from that coat.

I believe the coat would be unzipped since Zimmerman said Trayvon saw his gun. I also think the one witness who reported the guy on top had on a white tshirt saw George sitting on Trayvon after he shot him and all she could see was the light tshirt he was wearing and could not see the coat because it was so dark.

I don't think John saw a red sweater until Zimmerman was walking around and flashlights were shinning on him. ALL IMO

BBM-
I told you to buckle up..but oh no you had to start hitting your head against the wall. Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning.

okay fine.

but in the morning there best be a new thread here called "Doc Dumps" and it best be all linked up by the link muffin. I mean bean. I mean queen. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214