17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you should relisten to the bond hearing...DeLaRionda states it then, he confronts GZ on the five different versions he gave...

Link please.

This is what was in the transcript:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Isn't it true that when you were questioned about the contradictions in your statements that the police didn't believe it, that you would say "I don't remember"?

JUDGE LESTER: I'm going to grant his motion at this time.

O'MARA: Thank you, your honor.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Would you agree you changed your story as it went along?

ZIMMERMAN: Absolutely not.

Yes, I have listened to the 911 call, many times. The more I listen to it the more I'm beginning to believe, 1-GZ's speach is slurred, 2-the clicking noises are from his gun. Trayvon never had a chance, as soon as GZ decided to go patrolling for someone. I believe everything GZ is saying to the 911 operator are lies. I believe Trayvon was just walking along on the sidewalk talking to his girl friend, just looking all around, (who does not look at everything while walking) just being a kid, a kid who had just barely turned 17 years old, I think of Trayvon as being more 16 then 17. I am beginning to wonder if the first thing GZ noticed about Trayvon was that Trayvon was AA :-(

snipped for space

No where is tardiness listed as an offense that would result in suspension, especially for 10 days.

Thanks you for the link! Tardiness is a Level One misbehavior and not normally subject to Plan Two sanctions such as a suspension for one to five days. However, the handbook notes that "Principals may authorize
use of PLAN II for repeated, serious or habitual Level I infractions."
well help me here.

Thanks you for the link! Tardiness is a Level One misbehavior and not normally subject to Plan Two sanctions such as a suspension for one to five days. However, the handbook notes that "Principals may authorize
use of PLAN II for repeated, serious or habitual Level I infractions."

I looked again and I do not see tardiness as any of the Level I infractions. Please let me know where I missed it:

LEVEL I
Disruptive Behaviors
• Unauthorized location
• Confrontation with another student
• Cutting class
• Disruptive behavior (including behavior on the
school bus and at the school bus stop)
• Failure to comply with class and/or school rules
• Possession of items or materials that are inappropriate
for an educational setting *
• Inappropriate public display of affection
• Repeated use of profane or crude language (general,
not directed at someone)
• Unauthorized use of electronic devices
• Violation of dress code

Unjustified? Accusing? The teacher DID lie! If the teacher lied about the reason/length of suspension it is not a stretch to think that she *might* be lying about Trayvon's grades and character. All of the other "sources" were also lying when they claimed that Trayvon was suspended for tardies. Crump and at least Tracy knew the truth but kept telling the 5 day/tardy story because it did not fit the "image" they were selling to the MSM.

Truthfulness or not truthfullness of the teacher's statement aside, I question the ethics of a teacher who would publically comment on a student's grades or reason for suspension. I suspect it to be a serious violation of privacy and perhaps a violation of privacy laws. ---IMO

That is assuming that John did not go outside. I know we discussed this at length the other day, but was there anything definitively stating that John did not go outside?

(Nice work on the graphics by the way)

IDK, I'm trying not to assume anything, but who knows? His interview doesn't say, to my knowledge, anything definitive as to whether or not he went outside, only referencing his having locked the patio doors.

So I've been wondering, what was it about Trayvon that first made GZ notice him? What was it that Trayvon was doing that made GZ think he was acting suspicious ?

I don't think Trayvon did anything to justify GZ's notice. It was all in Zimmerman's head, IMO.

IDK, I'm trying not to assume anything, but who knows? His interview doesn't say, to my knowledge, anything definitive as to whether or not he went outside, only referencing his having locked the patio doors.

Who was he telling to stop if he wasn't outside though? Was he still in his house, but with the door open when he yelled at them to stop? I'm trying to picture that and it seems weird.

ETA: If he already was in the house when he said 'stop I'm calling 911', why wouldn't he do it right then and there. As a matter of fact, why would he go upstairs anyway?

I see different policies. what is the name of Trayvons school please.

I looked again and I do not see tardiness as any of the Level I infractions. Please let me know where I missed it:

It's on page 7: A Synopsis of Model Student Behavior: Level I". It says "Model students avoid arriving at school late." I assume that is subsumed under "Failure to comply with school or class rules" on "Behaviors and Ranges of Corrective Strategy" on page 15. I wouldn't think tardiness would fall at higher levels of misconduct.

It's on page 7: A Synopsis of Model Student Behavior: Level I". It says "Model students avoid arriving at school late." I assume that is subsumed under "Failure to comply with school or class rules" on "Behaviors and Ranges of Corrective Strategy" on page 15. I wouldn't think tardiness would fall at higher levels of misconduct.

So is it the understanding that he was suspended because of tardiness? What school suspends a kid for tardiness, even multiple times?

So is it the understanding that he was suspended because of tardiness? What school suspends a kid for tardiness, even multiple times?

Well I don't know. I was simply indicating that suspension was a possible outcome of repeated tardiness under the policy guidelines which was what I thought people wanted to know.

[Quote from last thread] I just find this method of thinking hilarious. I can only imagine how the conversation would be (on here and elsewhere) if he had talked to and hired a lawyer on day one, when he got arrested. The same people saying he should of got a lawyer that night would be criticizing that decision if it actually happened, saying it makes him look guilty, what does he need a lawyer for, etc, etc, etc.

I think an attorney would have been in order since he admitted to LE he shot TM and it would have been advisable. I know most people would have gone for the attorney once you are cuffed an attorney is in order. What surprises me is the father did not recommend one be there but instead it appears RZ, SR. thought he could "handle the matter himself." That does not seem odd to anyone????? jmo

Not really if it was already decided previously not to file charges and if that meeting between the powers happened around 3.00 am. Everything after that was more like tying some loose ends and mopping up. So why get an attorney.

So it's all a big conspiracy to cover for Trayvon? No one should try to speak out on Trayvon's behalf? He deserved to die? It seems like a lot of people genuinely like Trayvon. I don't see a problem with them speaking up for him since he can't speak up for himself anymore. But it's okay for GZ and everyone who knew him to talk about GZ and make him seem pure as the fallen snow? Both of them deserve to have people defend them. Trayvon is not less deserving here. There is no large conspiracy to frame GZ. I think I need to go find a tinfoil hat...

BBM..IMHO Not quite certain there isn't one in play to get GZ off the hook though..JMHO

Who was he telling to stop if he wasn't outside though? Was he still in his house, but with the door open when he yelled at them to stop? I'm trying to picture that and it seems weird.

ETA: If he already was in the house when he said 'stop I'm calling 911', why wouldn't he do it right then and there. As a matter of fact, why would he go upstairs anyway?

Who knows, City? I certainly don't. I'm trying to take the most simplistic approach possible in my view by considering, literally, only what these people are saying.

My head might explode if I started trying to figure out what these people are TRYING to say, LOL.

The best example I can give you deals with the location of the body. IIRC, the Fox vid says John told them the fight happened directly under that bathroom window. The SPD report says the body was between 1231 Twin Trees and 2831 Retreat View. The SFD says it was in the back yard of 2831 Retreat view. Zimmerman's own lawyer said the evidence suggested it was 70yards from TM's own back door.

And NONE of these locations are "where the sidewalks intersect".

Plenty of people on this site have already attempted to explain how the SPD report and SFD dispatch recording don't mean what they say, so I guess, maybe, something will come along one of these days to clear all of it up.

Miami Sr High does. :) Just to answer your question.

So it's all a big conspiracy to cover for Trayvon? No one should try to speak out on Trayvon's behalf? He deserved to die? It seems like a lot of people genuinely like Trayvon. I don't see a problem with them speaking up for him since he can't speak up for himself anymore. But it's okay for GZ and everyone who knew him to talk about GZ and make him seem pure as the fallen snow? Both of them deserve to have people defend them. Trayvon is not less deserving here. There is no large conspiracy to frame GZ. I think I need to go find a tinfoil hat...

This case is so politically loaded. It is hard to predict what the outcome will be. Just that many other powerful entities are involved besides Trayvon and GZ. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit