17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really want to know the forensics on bullet trajectory, firing distance, and entrance wound. Do you think that will be in the document dump? Is that too much to hope?

In the words of Tom Petty......The waiting is the hardest part...

I'd love to see them also.

My top 3 evidence items are:

1. Forensics you mentioned above
2. GZs actual statements
3. TM autopsy and TOX results

I think he might be going wrong because he's trying to react to cues and read the reactions of the prosecutor (his attorney, the judge, other people in the courtroom) and figure out what his answer is supposed to be. It's easy to be led astray that way.

I think you're right. There's no need for him to try to figure out what he's 'supposed' to say. What he's expected to tell is the truth.

Respectfully, do you have a link to this? I thought we don't even know the exact location where the body was located, much less the positioning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGaNK8hN0tA"]Trayvon Martin's Reported Body Location 1 - YouTube[/ame]

This is what Mr. Martin was told by LE but the exact location was not pointed out to him at the time. Ironically now it appears TM was further along the path than Mr. Martin was told. MOM admits TM was only 70 yards from home. jmo

I don't think the State would base their view of inconsistencies on anything minor, or a misstatement by the defendant. These have to be of the "big old lies" kind that concluded he needed to be charged with 2nd degree murder. We're not talking about those, he was wearing a red sweater when it was a jacket types of inconsistencies. We are talking "whoppers", IMO. jmo

I certainly hope your right for their sake.

He would have had to be outside in order to lock the patio doors, since they are on the outside perimeter of the patio fence. JMO

I'm not sure we're all thinking of patio doors in the same way. To me, patio doors would be the sliding glass type doors that lead from a home to the patio. Sounds like you may be talking about gate-type doors on a fence surrounding a patio?

We reeeeeeally need a doc dump! Bad! We are on thread number 36 with minimal info to go on. I hope they release some info to us soon! Should we put out the Muzikman signal?

Trayvon Martin's Reported Body Location 1 - YouTube

This is what Mr. Martin was told by LE but the exact location was not pointed out to him at the time. Ironically now it appears TM was further along the path than Mr. Martin was told. MOM admits TM was only 70 yards from home. jmo

Sorry, I can't watch this video at the moment. Does it state that TM's feet were pointing toward the concrete sidewalk? I'll check it out later if it does.

Zimmerman admitted under oath to making five statements at the bond hearing. So maybe he meant only 2 of the 5 statements were inconsistent????? jmo

Requoting part of a quote that you were replying to:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And so which officer did you tell that to? You made five statements I believe, total.
ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir, I'm sorry, all the names run together. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
That part was said when he was being questioned about whether he felt remorseful for what had happened. It was NOT an admission to making 5 statements. JMO

Further down SA asks the question about the inconsistencies in those five statements.

In the words of Tom Petty......The waiting is the hardest part...

I'd love to see them also.

My top 3 evidence items are:

1. Forensics you mentioned above
2. GZs actual statements
3. TM autopsy and TOX results

It's a shame they didn't do an alcohol and tox test on Zimmeman as well as the victim.

Looking SO forward to a doc dump.

I'm not sure we're all thinking of patio doors in the same way. To me, patio doors would be the sliding glass type doors that lead from a home to the patio. Sounds like you may be talking about gate-type doors on a fence surrounding a patio?

There are no outside gates on the patios in that complex....there is only a single panel of privacy fence. The backs are completely open to the grass area and there are NO outside gates at all. NONE. The only patio doors would be either sliding glass doors or glass french style doors, from the photos of the back of the condos, they appear to be of the sliding type.
The post that stated there were gates in some sort of outside fencing is incorrect, this can be easily seen from all the photos of that area.

Here is a photo that shows the area well.....

http://www.daylife.com/photo/050B73N8gugSi?__site=daylife&q=George+Michael

Thanks, raeann. I didn't come into this case on the board here til just recently and had to skim-read to try to catch up, so I haven't seen all the diagrams/photos, etc. I appreciate the clarification! :)

On the school information as to TM's disciplinary record. Obviously there was a LOT of deleting going on, because we went from 106 pages to SIX, but yesterday, many of the TM supporters were calling for the HEAD of WHOEVER leaked the school info. Quoting FERPA, listing Florida LAW, calling for peole to be FIRED over it, maybe even PROSECUTED. Of course, THAT was the info that listed criminal acts by TM. Now that the TEACHER, whom they KNOW THE NAME OF, has said something POSITIVE, while ALSO releasing confidential information about the discipline record, can't even be question about TRUTH. They believe her WHOLE HEARTEDLY, and are defending her from people pointing out inconsistencies.

So why not call for her to be FIRED? She BROKE THE LAW and released CONFIDENTIAL discplinary records, why the change is stance? :waitasec:

In my opinion, law breakers should be prosecuted no matter what the offense is. If this teacher said Trayvon was an a and b student, that is confidential information. However saying that Trayvon majored in cheerfulness is an opinion and I see nothing wrong with expressing that. Obviously that is not a part of any record. As to accusations of theft or vandalism, which are unproven in any case or other acts calling for discplinary measures, I believe minors have certain legal protections which adults do not have and releasing this information, true or not, is a violation of Trayvon's right to this protection. IMO

The few bits and pieces of what we've been told regarding George's statements to LE, IMO, are very similar and certainly NOT inconsistent with one another. It's the same story every time you read it. It doesn't matter whether it's Robert Z's account of a reenactment:

The day after the shooting, George Zimmerman, according to his father, returned with at least three police officers to the Retreat at Twin Lakes, back to that grassy area where plaintive cries for help had gone unanswered. The investigators, accompanied by someone with a video camera, wanted him to re-enact the events of the night when the two strangers had stood their ground.

Mr. Zimmerman’s father watched from nearby. “They started where his vehicle was,” he recalled. “They walked him down the sidewalk and to the end of the sidewalk, to the street where he got an address and then walked him back towards his vehicle, near where the incident occurred.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/u...-a-review-of-ideals.html?pagewanted=7&_r=4&hp

his detailed version from the Sean Hannity interview.....:

ZIMMERMAN: From where George's vehicle was, there's a sidewalk that goes to the next street over. Off of that sidewalk there's another sidewalk that goes between two rows of townhomes……George was walking down the main sidewalk to see if he could see where Trayvon was going. [2:08]

ZIMMERMAN: When the dispatcher said we know longer need you to do that, and George acknowledged OK. He no longer knew where Trayvon was. [2:26]

He continued walking down the sidewalk directly in front of him to the next street to get an address. He got an address.

He was walking back to his vehicle.

Trayvon came from his left side…from that area where the sidewalks meet…and started beating him.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hanni...-trayvon-martin-shooting?page=2#ixzz1svJVUFyf

the "leaked" and verified Orlando Sentinel article.....:

This is what the Sentinel has learned about Zimmerman's account to investigators:

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. [2:08]
When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that. [2:26]

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear………..

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager
TMSanfordLeak-1.jpg

or from the Bond Hearing transcript.....:

O'MARA: Mr. Zimmerman gave a statement that very night, did he not?

GILBREATH: Yes.

O'MARA: And within that statement, he got out of his car………..and began to go towards the person. [2:08]

O'MARA: And then he said he went back around and went towards his car, did he not?

GILBREATH: In his statement after he was told not to by the dispatcher. [2:26]

O'MARA: Got you.

GILBREATH: He says that he continued on to find a street sign and then went back to his car.

O'MARA: "I turned around and went back to my car"…..he was assaulted by Mr. Martin

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.02.html

They're all more or less the same simple story. GZ got out of his vehicle and followed TM for 18 seconds......then continued ahead (140 feet) to the next street for an address......got the address and was walking back to his vehicle (97 feet) when TM attacked him. Simple, consistent story, no doubt.

Wonder if any of the police officers checked the time when this reenactment stroll started and ended?

Thanks, raeann. I didn't come into this case on the board here til just recently and had to skim-read to try to catch up, so I haven't seen all the diagrams/photos, etc. I appreciate the clarification! :)

no problem.....that source has several really good photos of the complex, including one with a white truck parked in what is assumed to be the approximate area where GZ left his vehicle that night....

There are no outside gates on the patios in that complex....there is only a single panel of privacy fence. The backs are completely open to the grass area and there are NO outside gates at all. NONE. The only patio doors would be either sliding glass doors or glass french style doors, from the photos of the back of the condos, they appear to be of the sliding type.
The post that stated there were gates in some sort of outside fencing is incorrect, this can be easily seen from all the photos of that area.

Here is a photo that shows the area well.....

http://www.daylife.com/photo/050B73N8gugSi?__site=daylife&q=George+Michael

Does anyone know what those white square-ish things in the grass area to the right are?

Something just came to me:
At the time of the first questioning and at the time of the re-enactment, GZ, the police, RZ Sr nor any of the "witnesses" knew that TM was on a phone call at the exact moment that he and Trayvon came face to face and less than a minute later Trayvon was dead.

On the school information as to TM's disciplinary record. Obviously there was a LOT of deleting going on, because we went from 106 pages to SIX, but yesterday, many of the TM supporters were calling for the HEAD of WHOEVER leaked the school info. Quoting FERPA, listing Florida LAW, calling for peole to be FIRED over it, maybe even PROSECUTED. Of course, THAT was the info that listed criminal acts by TM. Now that the TEACHER, whom they KNOW THE NAME OF, has said something POSITIVE, while ALSO releasing confidential information about the discipline record, can't even be question about TRUTH. They believe her WHOLE HEARTEDLY, and are defending her from people pointing out inconsistencies.

So why not call for her to be FIRED? She BROKE THE LAW and released CONFIDENTIAL discplinary records, why the change is stance? :waitasec:

I don't think that a lot of posts were deleted, you may have missed the move from the thread #35 to the new thread #36. The thread #35 where we were yesterday still has 112 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState