17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems to me people think that since GZ had a gun he was the first one to attack TM and since TM was unarmed he possibly could not have done anything to provoke GZ to use his gun.

I don't think Trayvon did anything to provoke George getting out of his car and follow Trayvon? That's just the first part of everything George Zimmerman did wrong.

No worries, Lovejac, it wasn't you who was accusing me of spreading rumors and asking me to post as such...

IMO the TM broken nose is a rumor. Not started by you. But it is not a confirmed fact.

As far as we know, the autopsy report is not out yet.

This is the 2nd day in a row that this lady misspoke.

When my niece was 4-years-old she made the brilliant decision to jump rope on the tile floor and tripped herself. Her chin was split wide open and would not stop bleeding. We went through so many towels in the emergency room! She got 10 stitches.

The jump rope was thrown away too.

Ouch! I saw a girl get popped in the nose by another girl, the amount of blood was shocking! HUGE clots of blood were gushing out too!

Even JVM questioned this congresswoman about it. JVM knew she misspoke.

As a condo owner living in a gated community, I'll tell you this for a fact. The day I find myself living where an untrained, unlicensed individual who doesn't even share in my ownership liabilities is wandering around my home with a loaded gun, is the day I'll move.

EXACTLY.... we own a condo in a GUARD gated condo community. 24 hour a day guard at the ONLY entry and exit gate, 24 hour a day bike patrol in addition to that. They wear neon reflective vests for both jobs.....they NEVER carry a weapon of any kind!

Everyone seems to be forgetting the 911 call with recorded struggle going on in the background. There was contact and a struggle. Can we stop bashing each other?! Agree to disagree NO ONE HAD PROOF.

Well we have a video of GZ that shows he was not beat up and we have the funeral director saying Tray's hands showed no sign of fighting...........kinda shoots GZ's statements all to hades.

According to robert zimmerman asked not to show his face' gz on way to store when he saw tm was by rear was walking back o vehicle when tm walked up n said do you have a problem gz said no n reached for his cellphone when tm jumped him and started beating him. Tm allegedly said that he was ginna die now or die tonight and that is when he pulled his weapon.everyone knows that it is gz screaming, according to gz family. Fatger doesnt believe tgat the girlfriend was even in the phone during altercation. Former vietnam vet. Sorry for all the hate going around and people are making things uo n making him seem like someone he is not.

But again, this is the same woman who spoke incorrectly yesterday about how this went down.

Why would she be the ONLY ONE who would have autopsy info?

IMO she doesn't.
Maybe she has connections that aren't public knowledge and was privy to the results before they are released to the public???

I just watched the video of GZ arriving to police station in handcuffs and he does NOT look like a guy who just got punched or hit or beat up!
IMO

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20120328_1_police-video-video-shot-patrol-car

Well, I'll be a son of a gun!

First, I notice he's a little slimmer than that other pic I've seen AND how awesome that his hair is shaved so close that I can clearly see there is NO WOUND on the back of his head.

No blood on his gray shirt or red jacket, that I can see anyway.

This video is a treasure of information.

WOW!

Everyone seems to be forgetting the 911 call with recorded struggle going on in the background. There was contact and a struggle. Can we stop bashing each other?! Agree to disagree NO ONE HAD PROOF.

I agree! All we have is Zimmerman's word of who actually started it. We know a fight happened.

Some choose to believe Zimmerman and take him at his word.

Some choose not to believe Zimmerman and refuse to take his word.

Well we have a video of GZ that shows he was not beat up and we have the funeral director saying Tray's hands showed no sign of fighting...........kinda shoots GZ's statements all to hades.

We don't know ALL the facts yet......

OK, so we can see that GZ did not have head injuries, or they may be very minor. The fact is someone who called 911 saw someone on top of someone else.... did TM have head injuries?

According to robert zimmerman asked not to show his face' gz on way to store when he saw tm was by rear was walking back o vehicle when tm walked up n said do you have a problem gz said no n reached for his cellphone when tm jumped him and started beating him. Tm allegedly said that he was ginna die now or die tonight and that is when he pulled his weapon.everyone knows that it is gz screaming, according to gz family. Fatger doesnt believe tgat the girlfriend was even in the phone during altercation. Former vietnam vet. Sorry for all the hate going around and people are making things uo n making him seem like someone he is not.

Damage control........imagine this after the video is released, who would have guessed???????????

That was enlightening? Thanks Senior Zimmerman man.

Thank you Belle. I wasn't watching.

After GZ's neighbor tonight went head-to-head with NG about his injuries and admitting he had not seen them but they were severe I bet he's feeling like crawling up in a ball or hiding in a closet. The dog wrapped her leash around my arm by accident this afternoon and I already have a bruise on my arm. That was just a leash. No one punched me in the face. By day two GZ should have had two shiners but I bet he didn't get any pictures. jmo

I wonder why there aren't any timestamps on the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33