2-1 odds that Sister "Pam" reads these posts 24/7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't it Greta who called Pam 'Patsy' on her show tonight? You think she reads here? I doubt she'll ever change her opinion of Ramseys are innocent.

ljwf22 said:
Wasn't it Greta who called Pam 'Patsy' on her show tonight? You think she reads here? I doubt she'll ever change her opinion of Ramseys are innocent.
Just like some here won't change their opinion the Ramseys are guilty even if they found someone, linked the DNA to the suspect, had the suspect on VIDEO TAPE doing the crime and on top of that had the suspect really confess to the murder with oodles and oodles of details about everything. Some of the "Ramsey did it" people here would claim John planted all that evidence (yep, doctored the video tape) and set the guy up because hey, some of his and patsy's clothes fibers were found on/near their daughter who no doubt was hugged or around them that night. Imagine that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif

Basically, if most people have a set opinion they will NEVER change it.

RJML said:
Just like some here won't change their opinion the Ramseys are guilty even if they found someone, linked the DNA to the suspect, had the suspect on VIDEO TAPE doing the crime and on top of that had the suspect really confess to the murder with oodles and oodles of details about everything. Some of the "Ramsey did it" people here would claim John planted all that evidence (yep, doctored the video tape) and set the guy up because hey, some of his and patsy's clothes fibers were found on/near their daughter who no doubt was hugged or around them that night. Imagine that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif

I was saying something like this yesterday..some folks just wont remain open to it not being te ramseys..I remain open to it being the ramseys if that ever can be proven-I am not open to going around in circles with the same evidence that a grand jury and 2 DA's etc. said wasnt enuf to connect them.

dont know enuf about her to know why this is so..what makes u think it.
What really makes me think is that she knows all about JR's childhood and the relationship with his parents. That could prove to be invaluable.

shoe_horn said:
What really makes me think is that she knows all about JR's childhood and the relationship with his parents. That could prove to be invaluable.
And that means that she reads the forums?

Couldn't she know that info from being an in-law?

I've seen Pam on a few shows the past week and twice she was asked if she's spoken with John Ramsey and she said no. I find it odd that with all that's been going on, they haven't spoken. She doesn't have to go into detail about what they've spoken about, but I would think this tragedy would've brought them closer together and they'd be talking about the new developments. After all, Burke is still her nephew.

LoneDuck said:
I've seen Pam on a few shows the past week and twice she was asked if she's spoken with John Ramsey and she said no. I find it odd that with all that's been going on, they haven't spoken. She doesn't have to go into detail about what they've spoken about, but I would think this tragedy would've brought them closer together and they'd be talking about the new developments. After all, Burke is still her nephew.
This struck me as odd, too. You'd think they would be talking often- if they really believed this guy was the one...

RJML said:

i disagree....in MY case, if the DNA had been a match & the Boulder DA could have been able to actually place Karr IN Boulder, xmas 96, i would have had no problem with it....

you make it sound like the RDI's are just stupid...far from it....

IrishMist said:
This struck me as odd, too. You'd think they would be talking often- if they really believed this guy was the one...

I was watching the CBS Early Show this morning where Pam was being interviewed. She was asked if she'd spoken recently to JR and she said "No" IMO the No sounded very sharp, did anyone else happen to see that? Of course she could have just been very sick and tired of having the reporters camping outside the house for the last week and a half and is ready for everyone to just go away!

OB

Old Broad said:
I was watching the CBS Early Show this morning where Pam was being interviewed. She was asked if she'd spoken recently to JR and she said "No" IMO the No sounded very sharp, did anyone else happen to see that? Of course she could have just been very sick and tired of having the reporters camping outside the house for the last week and a half and is ready for everyone to just go away!

OB
If she has spoken to JR, why admit it?? Then all the interviewer will want to ask her is "What does JR say about so and so,,," and obviously she isn't at liberty to speak for him,,,,,his own wife couldn't speak for him, poor thing could barely speak at all and you'll know what I mean when you read the police interviews. Besides, I don't get the feeling that Aunt Pam and JR are close, do you?? I wonder why she does the talk shows. For another 15 minutes?? Or because she really wants justice for JBR---I'm hoping the later. IF the R's were involved, Aunt Pam probably still believes they are innocent. It would be hard to believe otherwise, being Patsy's sister.

IrishMist said:
I was just looking thru some older posts..not to side with the R's,because I think they know more than they let on,but that's probably just something the lawyers told them to say.Iow,keep quiet that you've talked to each other(if indeed they did).That way no one can say this or that was said between them.
My inls did that too, hid behind their lawyer,as lawyers play public relations games sometimes and tell them what to say.Seems like people who are COWARDS frequently do that.

LOL, if I were John Ramsey, I wouldn't be interested in talking to Pam. Why? His relationship with the family has changed quite a lot since Patsy died and I'd take that opportunity to keep contact with Nedra (is she still alive?) for Burke's sake, but why in this world would ANYONE want to be talking to Pam all the time? I think John surely has SOMETHING better to do - fly his plane, go golfing, sailing, ANYTHING!

gaia said:
LOL, if I were John Ramsey, I wouldn't be interested in talking to Pam. Why? His relationship with the family has changed quite a lot since Patsy died and I'd take that opportunity to keep contact with Nedra (is she still alive?) for Burke's sake, but why in this world would ANYONE want to be talking to Pam all the time? I think John surely has SOMETHING better to do - fly his plane, go golfing, sailing, ANYTHING!
gaia, Nedra died many years ago...I don't think Patsy's side of the family was too keen on John, nor he on them. I think the fact that he paid for a criminal defense attorney for his ex-wife and none of the Paughs indicates that.

I don't know if Pam reads here or not, but I'd be willing to bet real money that Susan Stein does....and she knows as much, if not more about JR than Pam does.

Susan Stine is a better bet...the fraudulent pitt bull!

John Ramsey was to me never too close to the Paughs. Me believes he thought he was better than them. The language they used was sometimes crass and I believe that turned John off.

Why wouldn't the Ramseys share Christmas with the White's instead of their flesh and blood, the Paughs??? It became obvious Grandpa Paugh was not given an invitation because he flew to Atlanta Christmas Eve Stand-by.

Toltec said:
Susan Stine is a better bet...the fraudulent pitt bull!

John Ramsey was to me never too close to the Paughs. Me believes he thought he was better than them. The language they used was sometimes crass and I believe that turned John off.

Why wouldn't the Ramseys share Christmas with the White's instead of their flesh and blood, the Paughs??? It became obvious Grandpa Paugh was not given an invitation because he flew to Atlanta Christmas Eve Stand-by.

But didn't JR give Pa Paugh a job at Access and then later at the other company he worked for? I always found that interesting. Either he liked having the company pay for the Paugh's living expenses or he like having him around? Didn't Patsy died in Pa Paugh's house

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back